|“|| A colossal Heartless that Young Xehanort summoned to stall Sora and his pals in Toy Box.|
This thing comes with everything. Annoying force field? Check. Hailstorm of missiles? Check. Ridiculously huge tornado that flings around all nearby toys in the area? Yup, that's a check.
As toys go? Not much fun.
|~ The King of Toys' Journal entry.|
The King of Toys is an Emblem Heartless that appears in Kingdom Hearts III as the boss of the world Toy Box. It was created by Young Xehanort out of the darkness in Buzz Lightyear's heart to stall him, Woody, Sora, Donald, and Goofy from preventing his escape.
After Young Xehanort abducts Buzz, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Woody follow him through a dark corridor. Inside, Young Xehanort threatens to kill Buzz to stop the gang from attacking him, but Woody is able to save him by using his pullstring as a makeshift grappling hook. Cornered, Young Xehanort uses the darkness he extracted from Buzz's heart to create the King of Toys to keep the gang occupied while he makes his escape.
The Heartless could attack the gang by shooting missiles, generating bolts of electricity, charging at them, and creating a massive tornado to blow them away, but in the end, they were able to destroy it.
- Missile Launchers: The Heartless shoots homing missiles out of its body.
- Dash: The Heartless charges at the party at a high speed.
- Zap Cannon: The Heartless fires a ball of electricity that splits into three trails of electricity that slide across the ground when it hits the floor.
- Electric Surge: When its HP is low, the Heartless creates a ring of electricity around itself and makes all the inanimate toys scattered around the battle arena float into the air.
- Tornado Dash: While using Electric Surge, the Heartless creates a tornado around itself and dashes at the party.
- The King of Toys is the only known Heartless to not be created from a heart that was consumed by darkness, instead being created by Young Xehanort out of the darkness he extracted from Buzz's heart.