|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||I couldn't stop. The thrill of kombat consumed me. I had killed!||„|
|~ Kobra in his Mortal Kombat: Deception Biography.|
|“||If you're not a member of the Black Dragon Clan, I'm gonna have to finish you!||„|
|~ Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Taven first encounters Kobra and Kira at his father's temple|
Kobra is one of Kabal's new Black Dragon recruits and a villain from the Mortal Kombat series of fighting games. He also has romantic feelings for his partner Kira, despite her willingness to kill him (something he does not seem to mind).
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Years before the story, Kobra had once been at the top of his New York City Karate School class in training. In the back alleys, he used his skills to maim street gangs, gangbangers and drug pushers. In his bloodlust, Kobra murdered many of his opponents and also committed a string of robberies until the NYPD arrested him. On his way to jail, Kobra had no recollection of how many he had killed. Just then, the cops who had arrested him were killed by the Black Dragons Kabal and Kira and rescued the murderous martial artist from incarceration, before recruiting Kobra into the New Black Dragon criminal organization.
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Mortal Kombat X
Although Kobra is never seen in Mortal Kombat X or the new timeline. He is mentioned at the beginning of one of Erron Black's fights with Kano. Erron Black tells Kano that he has killed a Black Dragon Erron Black says that he thinks it was Kobra which upsets Kano. The leader of the Black Dragon Clan Kano tells Erron Black that he will gut him for killing Kobra. It is unknown when Erron Black or how encountered Kobra and killed him the only thing that is known is that Erron Black comfrims that he killed Kobra.
Kobra is a skilled martial artist and is able to charge his attacks with fire, as well as use blasts of it. He can also teleport in a trail of smoke and strike his opponent.
- In the American version of the games, the flag patch on his alternate outfit is backwards.
- Kobra's machete in Armageddon was originally going to be given to Kai, but Kai was given a spiked club instead.
- Kobra's appearance and outfit is very similar to that of Ken from the Street Fighter games.
- Kobra's name may have come from the Cobra Kai Dojo, his appearance resembles Johnny Lawrence who is a member of the Dojo.
- In Mortal Kombat X during the battle interaction between Erron Black and Kano, When Kano asked if he knows the Black Dragon, Erron Black reveals to him that he killed Kobra at some point before the events of the game.
Non Playable Villains