|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||We just love being mean!!||„|
|~ The Koopalings|
The Koopalings, also known as the Koopa Kids in the Super Mario Bros. cartoons, are elite members of the Koopa Troop and major antagonists in the Super Mario Bros. franchise.
The term "Koopaling" is generally used to refer to the original seven Koopalings. They were originally King Bowser's children and heirs to the throne of the Koopa Kingdom but in a 2012 interview, Shigeru Miyamoto said "Our current story is the seven Koopalings are not Bowser's children".
Super Mario Bros. Series
Mario & Luigi Series
Paper Mario: Color Splash
- Larry Koopa - Youngest
- Morton Koopa Jr.
- Wendy O. Koopa
- Iggy Koopa
- Roy Koopa
- Lemmy Koopa
- Ludwig von Koopa - Eldest
- According to Larry Koopa's Trophy in SSB4, he is the leader of the Koopalings. A position that some previously believed to belonge to Ludwig von Koopa.
- However in Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, the Koopalings do not seem to know who the leader among them is, with Iggy and Ludwig stating that they thought the group worked as a collective trust or even a republic.
- In the DIC cartoons, the Koopalings were given different names.
- Larry was Cheatsy, Roy was Bully, Wendy was Kootie Pie, Morton Jr. was Big Mouth, Ludwig was Kooky, and Lemmy and Iggy were Hip and Hop, respectively.
- For whatever reason in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, the Koopalings worked for Cackletta, despite her possessing Bowser. It is not known if they realized it or not.
- However, in Bowser’s Minions, which takes place at the same exact time as the game, Cackletta’s minion Fawful is shown brainwashing them, so they probably didn’t notice anything.