|This villain was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being heinous enough or lacks what is necessary to be a Pure Evil villain. Therefore, this villain shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed villains rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same evil-doer. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status a non-PE villains.|
Any act of adding this villain to the Pure Evil category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this villain without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|“||D-do you even know where babies come from, T-tommy?||„|
|~ Labby to Tommy.|
Labby is the main antagonist of the 2012 animated horror comedy anthology film Where the Dead Go to Die. He is a demonic dog that stalks and convinces a block of children to participate in hellish rituals and acts while transporting them to different dimensions and times.
He was voiced by the film's director and writer Jimmy ScreamerClauz.
Labby seems to be the only being of intelligence in a world of idiots, as everyone around him is intellectually inept or at least misguided. Labby takes advantage of this by manipulating those around him, especially children, into sick and evil acts. He seems to thrive on demonic energy and practices, as he gains satisfaction from acts such as murder, necrophilia, bestiality, rape, drug abuse, physical and mental torture, defiling corpses, and participation in Satanic rituals.
- Talks a young boy into murdering his own parents, then assists him in doing so.
- Told said young boy that he was doing it on behalf of God which is false.
- Rips a fetus out of a pregnant woman, killing her and the child.
- Partakes in bestiality with an underage boy. Once again, he tricks him into dog this on behalf of God.
- Convinces a boy into a necrophiliac relation with his dead mother.
- Summons gates to Hell and back.
- Mentally torments a junkie.
- Helps a boy make advances on an underage girl.
- Rips off a man's limbs and genitals.
Labby appears as a very large Black Labrador with glowing red eyes and sharp teeth. He also looks highly demonic.
- In a commentary, Jimmy ScreamerClauz noted that he was high on pot cookies while making the film.
- He also said that the film was intended to be a dark comedy, but little to no viewers found it funny. Instead, most were revolted and frightened with some considering it the worst animated film ever made.
- The movie was named the worst animated movie of all time by AniMat of Electric Dragon Productions. Labby himself, is one of the most hatable characters AniMat ever talked about.
- Labby is considered a prototype (or even inspiration) for the titular character of Adult Swim's Mr. Pickles, another demonic dog associated with extremely controversial media. They also share many traits including tormenting mostly horrible people, appearing demonic in nature, committing many murders and sexual acts, and being in works reviled for many reasons.