|“||More pain for you means more fun for me!||„|
Larxene, the Savage Nymph (非情の妖姫, Hijō no Yōki, lit. Callous Vixen), is a minor villainess in the Kingdom Hearts series. She is the twelfth member of Organization XIII as well as being the only female member of the team (Not including Xion, but Xion was an unofficial member). and also has a very sadistic nature. She wields a set of throwing knives like claws and the power of thunder, which she uses for quick and lethal attacks.
She is the secondary antagonist of Sora's storyline during the events of Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, appearing frequently to taunt Sora and taking delight in the rage and agony she spurs in him. She appears as a playable character in Kingdom Hearts 358's mission mode. She also appears as an optional boss in Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix, where the location of her Absent Silhouette is located at Port Royal and like the other Organization members can also be fought in the Data Battles.
She is ranked number 12 within the organization, and joins Marluxia in his plot to overthrow Xemnas. Her weapon is throwing knives, and her power is lightning. In the game, she toys with Sora's emotions for fun, which ends up being her downfall when she enrages him enough to kill her. She does not appear in the second game, but can be seen in the journal. She also appears as a playable character in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.
She had gone silent in thought at the answer, before saying that a heart was not really necessary. She felt having one was painful, and she was fine with the way things are now, perhaps implying that she was hurt emotionally for most of her original self's life and that lacking a heart keeps the pain at bay.
Nevertheless, Larxene's cruelty was ultimately proven to be her own undoing, as she ultimately pushes Sora, Donald and Goofy too far and suffers their combined wrath after hurting Naminé and trying to kill them.
After she discovers Axel's unexpected betrayal and sees that Marluxia's and her plans have fallen apart, while affected negatively and almost seemed disappointed when speaking of it, her friendly manner vanishes and she attacks Sora in a rage. Nevertheless, surprisingly in death, she sounds out a cry of what appears as sadness as she is fading.
Larxene is currently set to appear again in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III, apparently as a member of the True Organization XIII.
- Her element is fitting for her temper, which "strikes like lightning".
- Her knife-wielding fits her personality; she is sharp-tongued, and often "sticks the knife in".
- Demyx is known to greatly dislike her, even referring to her as a "witch".
- Larxene was voiced in the GBA version by Reiko Katayama, whereas in the remake, she is voiced by Yuko Miyamura in Japanese and by Shanelle Workman in the English version.
- Shanelle Workman is also known for narrating some of Wendy's commercials around the remake's release date. Coincidentally, at one point, Larxene says Wendy's slogan, "Have it your way."