|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||I'm a genius and no one cares!||„|
|~ Chanel #5|
Libby Putney, also known as Chanel #5, is a protagonist villainess in the television series Scream Queens. She was Chanel Oberlin's right-hand woman and a member of the Chanels.
She was portrayed by Abigail Breslin.
Libby "is Chanel's right-hand man," Ryan Murphy said. "They can't believe what is happening with their sorority and can't believe the dean is cracking down on them because they've lived a reign of terror. Now finally they're seniors and it's their time to live it up and they're told they're not going to able to and they're not happy about it at all."
Chanel #5 is a very conservative, a little uptight mean-girl. Breslin describes her as a smart, cunning sociopath, and a "little bit insane".
- She is Abigail Breslin's first villainous role.
- Before Scream Queens, Abigail Breslin always wanted to play a mean girl.
- Despite being #1's de-facto right-hand, she annoys her the most.
- She is the third Chanel whose name is revealed, with #2 being the first.
- Chanel makes fun of her for her name being Libby Putney.
- Libby is brutally attacked in the Season Two episode, Halloween Blues when the Green Meanie impales her with a machete.