|“||Well, this isn't very much fun, is it? I think I just wet myself. It feels rather nice...||„|
|~ Lieutenant X last words.|
Lieutenant X is one of three secondary antagonists of the horribly-panned 2012 animated film known as Foodfight!
He was voiced by Jeff Bennett.
In the Movie
Lieutenant X was a follower of Lady X, the film's villain. In the film, Lieutenant X aided his master in knocking out the competition by using a poison that seemingly killed Ikes permanently. Later on in the film, he led his troop in the fight between the Brand X representatives and Marketropolis' Ikes. When Dex discovered that his fiancee, Sunshine Goodness, was being held captive by Lady X, he engages in a fight with the Lieutenant. With Sunshine Goodness' help, Dex manages to subdue his foe, and he then proceeds to give the General a taste of his own medicine. When he was dying, the Lieutenant noted that he possibly wet himself, and that it felt rather nice. He then proceeded to fall over dead.
- He's voiced by Jeff Bennett, who in turn seems to be doing an impersonation of Tim Curry.
- Lieutenant X seems to possess many unusual fetishes, which have attracted criticism from viewers due to it's lack of appropriateness to younger viewers.
- He mentions spanking to Cheasel T. Weasel before throwing him from the roof.
- When calling curfew, he says "all violators will be punished. I so hope they'll be violators" in an aroused voice.
- After the scene when Dex and the Ikes drive off the first wave of Brand X attackers, he puts much emphasis on the word "pulvarizing".
- Finally, before he dies, he says "I think I just wet myself. It feels rather nice".