|This villain was proposed but was rejected by the community for not being heinous enough or lacks what is necessary to be a Pure Evil villain. Therefore, this villain shall be added to our "Never Again List", where proposed villains rejected by the community shall be placed to prevent future proposals of the same evil-doer. They can be proposed again (with the permission of an administrator) if new elements appear in their series that can change their status as non-PE villains.|
Any act of adding this villain to the Pure Evil category without a proposal or creating a proposal for this villain without the permission of an administrator will result in a ban.
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||A vote for Lobo and FRAG THIS! This is CRAP!!!||„|
|“||I killed every living thing on Czarnia fer fun. I killed Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny an' things that don't even exist, an' so help me, I tried ta follow th' triple-fold path o' peace. I tried my best... but frag me for a bastich, even I got limits!||„|
|“||Oh, and when ya get to Hell. Be sure ta say hi-- to all my other little mistakes.||„|
Lobo is a major and famously known anti-hero/anti-villain from DC Comics. He has clashed with superheroes such as Superman but has also occasionally allied with them. He is a bounty hunter who employs ultra-violent methods to deal with his many enemies (being a parody of violent antiheroes found in fiction).
Lobo has the appearance of a musclebound albino male with a biker outfit and great strength as well as virtually immortality - he also has access to advanced weaponry and a hover-bike, later appeared as a reluctant ally of sorts to the Man Of Steel when the two became prisoners of an alien being.
Lobo is famous for being the last Czarian responsible for annihilating his entire race as he killed all the other Czarnians with the result of a high school science project. He basically "fragged" his own planet.
DC Animated Universe
Lobo was notable as an recurring antagonist in Superman: The Animated Series.
Lobo was responsible for killing every other member of his race. He wiped out all life on his entire home planet, Czarnia, later claiming it was his "high school science project" (he gave himself an 'A'), leaving him as the last Czarnian. Since then, Lobo has been a mercenary throughout the galaxy, taking on any quarry so long as he gets paid. He generally refers to himself as "The Main Man". Because of this, he's made a lot of enemies and extremely few, if any, allies.
Not long after Superman made himself known on Earth, Lobo was hired to bring in the universe's last Kryptonian so that the intergalactic Preserver could keep him in safety. Although Lobo was eventually defeated on Earth, Superman pursued the mercenary into space and fell into a trap. Before Lobo could collect, however, he was himself captured by the Preserver by virtue. But Preserver didn't want that Lobo would start to rebel, so he made for him the cell, which is related to his theme, including Alien Robot Girls, who were working as girlfriends. Anyway, Lobo didn't like it and he tried to escape. And when Superman escaped, he was asking Superman to free him. But Superman declined to do that, because Lobo is offender. Then Lobo told him that if Superman will not free him, he will destroy the Earth (and then come after Superman as revenge) once he escapes on his own. Fearing Lobo would be able to break out of his cage one day, Superman felt compelled to free him because he refused to let Lobo destroy the Earth.
Together, he and Superman broke free while also dealing with some old enemies who had a vendetta against him. In the end, Superman took the animals off the ship to his new Fortress of Solitude, while Lobo was able to claim a bounty from Emperor Spooj.
Later on, he crashed in on Queen Maxima, who had been previously trying to make Superman her husband. The presence of Lobo seemed to arouse her interest, although nothing apparently ever came of it.
He later appeared in Justice League series. When Superman was disintegrated and 'killed' by Toyman (his matter was actually sent to the future), Lobo gate crashed into the Watchtower and declared himself the new replacement League member. This action was hotly refuted by the other Leaguers and a fight ensued. After being subdued by the other superheroes, Lobo relented and said he'd join the league, as long as he was in charge. Before things could heat up again, the Leaguers received a report of increased violence in Metropolis due to Superman's absence. The Leaguers decided to let Lobo come along, due to the number of thugs running around coupled by the fact that they did not want to leave him alone in the Watchtower while they dealt with the crisis.
During the ensuing battle, Lobo reveled in rampant destruction and defeated Kalibak by piling cars on him until he said 'uncle'. The other Leaguers disapproved and forced him to relent. Once Superman showed up, Lobo was fired despite his enthusiasm that "the whole team was together again, all eight of us". Lobo angrily told them to never bother asking for his help, because he wouldn't give it, and rode away.
- Main article: Lobo (Lobo)
In the 2000 short-lived R-rated web series, Lobo is actually considered the main protagonist as he faces criminals. Compared to his appearance in the DCAU, he is uncensored and very raunchy. The humor has deep similarities to South Park and the Deadpool film.
Lobo Is A Four Letter Word
At Dooley-7, Lobo made a bet with an escaped con named Sunny Jim to see who can f-ck a human waitress named Darlene first.
When Pigs Fly
Later, Lobo arrived at Fat Whutzat's music/repair shop and noticed that his bike was taken because Lobo didn't pay his bills.
|“||Time to liven up the joint!||„|
|~ Lobo's intro.|
|“||They don't call me the Main Man for nothing.||„|
|~ Lobo's outro.|
Lobo appears as one of the playable DLC characters in the video game; Injustice: Gods Among Us. Originally he appeared in Doomsday's ending, but Lobo eventually became the first DLC character.
He also appeared as an antihero in the Injustice: Gods Among Us and Injustice 2 comic series.
Powers and Abilities
|“||Sure, you got your Super Strength and all...but I'm a street fighter while you fight like a butler, I duke it out like a Mad Dog!!!||„|
|~ Lobo to Superman|
- Czarnian Physiology
- Superhuman Strength: Lobo has shown strength sufficient enough to knock out Superman with his blows without too much apparent effort, but at times is barely able to pick up cars. At most times, Lobo is shown to be on par with Superman in terms of strength. He has even shown enough strength to destroy entire planets. More often than not, Lobo is able to effortlessly lift far in excess of 100 tons. His strength varies greatly from writer to writer.
- Superhuman Stamina: Lobo possesses inexhaustible stamina and in most interpretations cannot tire.
- Immortality: Lobo is functionally immortal and cannot die no matter what happens. He is immune to the effects of aging and disease and has been banned from entering either Heaven or Hell.
- Invulnerability: Lobo has at times shrugged off blows from the likes of Superman with no damage, taken planet-destroying attacks without so much as a scratch but at other occurrences has had his skin penetrated by bullets and had only some resistance against most magic spells and attacks.
- Superhuman Speed: Lobo possesses the ability to sharpen his awareness and increase his temporal flow, appearing to move faster than humanly possible. He can move at incredible speeds.
- Self-Sustenance: Lobo does not need any food, water, air, or sleep and he can survive in the vacuum of space without any harm.
- Regeneration: If Lobo does somehow sustain an injury, his accelerated healing enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue instantly, with little apparent pain. He will apparently heal from any injury. For instance, Lobo can regenerate out of a pool of his own blood, apparently recycling the cells instantly. The speed of regeneration has also varied throughout his appearances.
- Bio-Fission: If Lobo spills even a drop of blood, that drop can become a completely new Lobo. This ability was later removed by Vril Dox but since then it appears to have been restored.
- Thermal Immunity: According to Lobo's own words, he "ride through the cold of space and the heat of blazing suns". Once he withstood a flaming attack which killed dozens of Thunderers of Qward around him.
- Genius Level Intellect: As unbelievable as it may seem, despite his violent and loutish nature, Lobo is an absolute genius-level intellect when it comes to matters of destruction and violence. He can create complex virulent agents and the necessary antidotes to them such as the one he let loose on Czarnia, resulting in the deaths of the entire population in the span of one week.
- Mechanical Aptitude: He was also able to scavenge parts from a destroyed time hopper and attach them to his own bike, producing a working time machine.
- Tracking: A master tracker, Lobo's tracking ability allows him to trace any prey across even the Universe.
- Multilingualism: By his own account, Lobo is fluent in over speak 17,897 different languages from across the galaxy.
- Morse Code: Lobo can communicate in Morse Code.
- Expert Combatant: Lobo is a master hand-to-hand combatant, being able to hold his own and beat such accomplished fighters as Superman., Batman, Aquaman and Etrigan
- Indomitable Will: According to Lobo's own words, a power ring is powered by willpower, and no one has more willpower than himself. He once used his own willpower in conjunction with his fabulous strength to break a force field created by the green lantern, G'nort.
- Lobo was created by Keith Giffen and the late Roger Slifer.
- Lobo once fought Ghost Rider in the popular internet show DEATH BATTLE and lost.
Atrocitus | Brainiac | Butt Thump Willie D | Carol Ferris | Darkseid | Deathstroke | Devilance | Doomsday | Fat Whutzat | Klarion the Witch Boy | Lady Styx | Lobo | Mudboy | Neron | Royal Flush Gang | Santa Claus | Snake | Sunny Jim | Superboy-Prime
Black Hand | Black Mass | Cadre | Calculator | Crowbar | Despero | Doomsday | Dreamslayer | Funky Flashman | Kite Man | Lobo | Major Disaster | Maxwell Lord | Neron | Overmaster | Professor Ivo | Queen Bee | Royal Flush Gang | Rumaan Harjavti | Shatterfist | Sinestro | Starbreaker | Star Sapphire | Weather Wizard | Wizard
One Earth Regime