|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Oh, sit on a dick, Moxxie.||„|
|~ Loona's first quote.|
|“||Oh, what does it matter?! You’re not my real dad, I was almost eighteen! I didn’t need you then, asshole! I don’t now...||„|
|~ Loona to Blitzo.|
She is voiced by Erica Lindbeck who has also voiced Millie in the pilot Episode, as well as Sumire Kakei on the English version of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations , as well as Black Cat from Marvel's Spider-Man, alongside Farnese from 2016 for the English Dub version of Berserk, as well as Jericho from anime television The Seven Deadly Sins. In the French version she is voiced by Jeanne Tymen.
Nothing is known about Loona's past, except that she was born to an unknown mother and father. she sometime was sent to an orphanage, presumably where she would run away from every orphanage she gets sent. Sometime at the age of 17, She was adopted by Blitzo.
Loona is a large, anti-social hellhound with wolf-like features - she primarily acts as the secretary of I.M.P but is infamous for being extremely bad at her job due to deliberate lack of care or respect for anyone or anything around herself.
Loona is encouraged in her behavior by Blitzo, who babies her and sees her as a daughter - a fact that infuriates Moxxie, she in turn loves to torment Moxxie (a trait she shares with her adoptive father).
Loona does not actively engage in mass murder on Earth like the other members of I.M.P (though she does perform some active murders, since she was shown viciously mauling a victim in one of Blitzo's ads for the company) but is still very much as evil as you may expect - prone to random rage she has been shown as fully willing to severely injure or even kill infants (such as when she ran out into the street and randomly kicked a passing baby into the sky just to "let off steam").
Loona is lazy and temperamental. She is possesses almost no work-ethic whatsoever and doesn't appear to like her job much. She is the kind of person who doesn't really show affection that often, after she called Blitzo dad on a post and he noticed, she attempted to write it off as a typo and stopped midway of calling him dad once. That said, she becomes immediately infatuated by Vortex the moment she meets him. She gets in her first argument with Blitzo started to feel guilty after calling Blitzo an a****le and wanted to aplogize to him but he didn't wanna listen to her.
|“||Is it a cure for Syphilis?||„|
|~ Loona to Blitzo when he gives her a present.|
|“||You three have been screwing around on Earth this whole f***ing time, without human disguises?!||„|
|~ Loona after realizing the trio haven't been using human disguises.|
- Just like the imps (Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie) it is likely that Loona is an actual native of Hell rather than a sinner (such as most of the cast of Hazbin Hotel), which would make her a true demon.
- It is implied Loona has syphilis, as she asks if Blitzo's adoption anniversary gift is a cure for it, before angrily rejecting his gift.
- Loona despises other creatures, but has shown very small signs of actually caring for Blitzo, since she vaguely smiled when he called her family and somewhat defended him against Moxxie near the end of the pilot.
- Loona's outfit depicts the inverted pentagram, which is one of the most recognized symbols of Satanism (a similar pentagram is also seen in the very sky of Hell in Hazbin Hotel and seems to be how Hell itself is divided into sections).
- She has an Instagram account moonlight_howling_666.
- Loona's name is a reference to "Luna", the word for "Moon" in Latin and most Romance languages. The moon symbol on her shorts references this.
- It is possible that she was named and designed after the moon itself since they both share a somewhat similar color scheme.
- This is further supported by the fact that her Voxtagram handle, @moonlight_howling_666, has the word “moon(light)” in it.
- Despite her temperamental and abrasive nature, Loona acknowledges the father-daughter relationship Blitzo has with her to the point where she even referred to him as her "dad" in one of her posts.
- In the third episode of the first season Spring Broken, it is revealed that Blitzo adopted Loona when she was nearly 18.
- Loona breaks the fourth in "Spring Broken", where she (along with the whole IMP crew) all collectively looking with disapproval straight at the camera.
- NFL games between the Atlanta Falcons and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as Loona Vs. Blitzo games.