|“||What?! Who dares intrude on Lord Woo Fak Fak while he sleeps in his appallingly cramped locker?||„|
|~ Lord Woo Fak Fak|
Lord Woo Fak Fak, also known as The Self-Important Anglerfish, is the boss in the area Jolly Roger's Lagoon in the video game Banjo-Tooie. He is an old vision-impaired anglerfish that lives in Davy Jones' Locker.
When Banjo and Kazooie enter Davy Jones' Locker, they encounter Lord Woo Fak Fak and they accidentally wake him up, starting the boss battle. Banjo has to shoot Lord Woo Fak Fak's boils when they are flashing, while trying to avoid Lord Woo Fak Fak's electric balls that come out of his lure. After all six of his boils pop, he opens his eyes and starts shooting bubbles that trap Banjo and Kazooie should they touch them and up to two electric balls. Banjo and Kazooie have to shoot Lord Woo Fak Fak's eyes six times. After he has been shot in the eyes six times, Lord Woo Fak Fak goes belly-up, and gives the two heroes his Jiggy.
- Lord Woo Fak Fak is notable for visibly bleeding red blood when taking damage, which is inappropriate for an E-rated game like Banko-Tooie, meaning that the company that made the game, Rare, somehow got the ERSB to give the game an E-rating despite the blood, or the ERSB just did not notice it.
- Even though Lord Woo Fak Fak goes belly-up after the boss battle, which usually represents death for a fish, he is still alive and talks whenever Banjo goes near his body.
- Lord Woo Fak Fak is the only boss that can be fought as either Banjo and Kazooie, or their secondary form in the area; Submarine Banjo.
- If Banjo and Kazooie shoot Lord Woo Fak Fak with Grenade Eggs after defeating him, he'll say some interesting quotes.
- In one of his quotes, he says that he was once a hero, possibly implying that he may have protected Atlantis.
- In another quote, Lord Woo Fak Fak begs for Banjo and Kazooie to stop shooting, and says he is dead and has no more Jiggies, although the former part is a blatant lie since he's still talking to the duo.
- In the third and final quote, he claims to know Banjo's and/or Kazooie's father. It is unknown if either of these is true.
- Lord Woo Fak Fak has a lure, but in real life, only female anglerfish possess one.