Ken was voiced by Michael Keaton, Big Baby was voiced by Woody Smith, Chunk was voiced by Jack Angel, Sparks was voiced by Jan Rabson, Twitch was voiced by the late John Cygan, Stretch was voiced by Whoopi Goldberg, Buzz Lightyear (on Demo Mode) was voiced by Tim Allen, Monkey was voiced by Frank Welker, and Bookworm was voiced by Richard Kind.
Toy Story 3
They were an organization of evil toys at Sunnyside Daycare formed and led by Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear. The gang's primary objective was to keep the toys locked up at the daycare and to prevent them from escaping at all costs, and, in some cases, possibly beat the toys that try to resist, oppose, and help other toys escape, as in the cases of Chuckles the Clown and Chatter Telephone. At the climax of the film, all the gang members were shocked to realize their leader's true nature and turned on him.
After Lotso was finally removed from Sunnyside, the organization likely became defunct, and the other gang members renounced their unhealthy activities, such as gambling.
They become friends with all the toys and hail Barbie and Ken as their new leaders.
It is likely that they repair all the toys they have beaten, such as Chatter Telephone (and likely befriend him later), and agree to experience the abusive and rough playtime with the toddlers in the Caterpillar Room.
- Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear (founder and leader)
- Big Baby (formerly)
- Ken (formerly and defects towards the end of the movie)
- Twitch (formerly)
- Sparks (formerly)
- Chunk (formerly)
- Stretch (formerly)
- Buzz Lightyear (on Demo Mode)
- Monkey (formerly)
- Main article: Lots-o'-Huggin' Bear
- Main article: Big Baby
- Main article: Ken (Toy Story)
- Main article: Twitch
- Main article: Sparks (Toy Story)
- Main article: Chunk
- Main article: Stretch (Toy Story)
- Main article: Monkey (Toy Story)
- Main article: Bookworm
- Buttercup and Trixie, two other Toy Story characters introduced in Toy Story 3, were originally going to be part of Lotso's gang.