|~ Lucifer, when he is hit by a ball of string in Kingdom Hearts.|
|“||Rucifee not funny. Rucifee mean!||„|
|~ Jaq to Gus.|
Lucifer is a major and supporting antagonist in Disney's 12th full-length animated feature film Cinderella, and the 2015 live action film of the same name and the secondary antagonist in the sequels.
In the first film, he was voiced by the late June Foray, who also played Natasha Fatale, Wheezy in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Magica De Spell, and Witch Hazel. In the sequels, he was voiced by Frank Welker.
Helping the Tremaines
Lucifer is a henchman of sorts to Lady Tremaine (at least, he views himself as one) - as they are actually neglectful and enabling, making him something of a villain by proxy. Still, the role of henchman becomes more pronounced in the direct-to-video sequels in which Lady Tremaine gains access to the Fairy Godmother's magic wand and transforms Lucifer into a twisted version of a coachman with an evil laugh. His final attempt on their lives comes to naught and he is cast into the water, reverting to his cat form.
The only reason Lucifer is loyal to Tremaine is because she puts a roof over his head. Otherwise he’s is nothing more than a: gluttonous, cruel, sour, baleful, sadistic, sneaky, sly, cunning, mischievous and rotten pet.
Although Lucifer was extremely loyal towards his owners, he was monstrous to the many mice that inhabited the home. He also likes to torment his heroic canine counterpart Bruno (who hates him) and Cinderella. His favorite mouse to target is Gus due to his plump size. He was also an obstreperous troublemaker who enjoyed causing mischief.
In Other Media
- Lucifer is one of the guests in House of Mouse then later he rules the House of Mouse.
- Lucifer appears in Kingdom Hearts during Ventus' portion of the Castle of Dreams level who causes problems for Ventus and the mice. He also serves as the boss for that level.
- Lucifer made a cameo in Ben and Me.
- In Flubber, Weebo wakes up in an open mouth for a picture of Lucifer.
- Lucifer made a cameo in Emoji.
- Lucifer is in Disney Parks.
- Lucifer is in the 2015 remake of Cinderella. Like in the original film and its sequels, he is the cat of Lady Tremaine.
- The true name of the Devil of Biblical tradition was originally Lucifer, which is what Lucifer's name is based on. This was obviously done to reflect on Lucifer's villainous personality.
- In some books, it is hinted that Lucifer may have had something to do in the death of Cinderella's father, as the books say that he was allergic to cats, which in turn solidifies more the theory that Lady Tremaine could have been responsible for his death.
- In Kingdom Hearts, when he is hit by a ball of string, he speaks, saying "Ow!". He did not speak in his original incarnation at all.
- In the sequels, they made him have the same hiss as a real cat instead of that scary growl hiss like the one that he let out at Gus when he had the corn from the chicken in the breakfast scene.
- Lucifer is a member of Disney's Sinister Cats, a sub-franchise of the mainline Disney Villains franchise.