She was portrayed by Mercedes Lambre
At the start of Season 1, Ludmila was the queen of Studio 21, she was the most talented girl there and her boyfriend was Leon, who is considered the best-looking boy and the best male singer at the Studio, but then Violetta came and took her crown. Ludmila hates Violetta for several reasons, one, she's more talented than her, two, she's nicer than her, three, she's more popular than her, and finally four, Ludmila's love interest, Tomás Heredia, is in love with Violetta.
In Season 2, Ludmila's childhood friend Diego comes to the Studio. They make a plan together to make Violetta leave the Studio. Diego is going to try and make Violetta fall in love with him and then he'll break up with her and break her heart. However, the plan doesn't work as Violetta finds out and breaks up with Diego. Halfway through Season 2, Federico returns to the Studio and he and Ludmila grow closer, and eventually they fall in love with each other.
Whenever Federico is close to her, Ludmila turns into a better person, a nicer, kinder one.
Ludmila comes from a wealthy family and is very spoiled and pampered. She is the most beautiful, cool and popular girl at Studio On Beat (formerly Studio 21). She thinks the world revolves around her and is a better singer/dancer than everyone else. She is self-centered and a sickeningly obnoxious person. She is a very talented girl and she thinks that she is a supernova and that there is no one better than her. She is cruel, cold and treats people horribly. She loves plotting and planning evil schemes to destroy and hurt people she doesn't like. She is a good liar and a master manipulator. Her best friend is probably Naty Vidal, but she is more like a slave to Ludmila than her friend. Naty is very scared of Ludmila because she knows the things Ludmila is capable of, like that time when she lured Violetta into a supply closet and locked her inside so she would miss her admission test. Ludmila makes Naty feel like she's useless, not good enough and a worthless singer and dancer. She is extremely jealous of Violetta and thats why she tries to destroy her by any means necessary.
In Season 2 she falls in love with Federico and whenever he's around she becomes a kinder person.
- She wrote the song Destinada a Brillar.
- She wrote the song Si Es Por Amor.
- She wrote the song Peligrosamente Bellas.
- She lives in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- She has had two love interests in the series, the first was Tomas Heredia and the second is Federico. However, it was later proven by Ludmila herself that she never really loved Tomas. She stated that the feeling of being in love is new for her and she doesn't even know whenever she likes it or not, showing that Federico is the only person she truly loves.
- She goes to Studio On Beat (formerly Studio 21).