He was voiced by Yuri Lowenthal.
Mad Ben bears a strong resemblance to Ben prime, but has an orange eye color instead of green. He wears punkish, "Mad Max"-style clothing and has earrings on his right ear, markings under his eyes, and an orange Omnitrix.
He first appeared in "And Then There Were None", in Los Soledad where he was part of the fight between every Bens as Rath. At the end of the episode, just like all the other Bens, he was erased from spacetime by the Chronosapien Time Bomb.
In the next episode he was brought back into existence by Good Ben as Clockwork then was sent back to his own Dimension.
In "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1", he is revealed to be the warlord of his Earth, renaming his Bellwood to Benwood. He enslaved Ben Prime, Ben 23, and Dr. Psychobos to dig for the key that belongs to his mentor, Maltruant. After they find it, Maltruant abandons Mad Ben with the intent of restarting the Time War, leaving the other Bens and Psychobos to him.
In "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2", he continues to slave-drive his oppressed people with the slim chance of finding more treasure. After Ben Prime and Ben 23 begin an uprising, Mad Ben attempts to destroy the dig site and everyone in it. However, he is soundly defeated and overthrown in the end of it all.
Powers and Abilities
In fight, just like every other Bens, he relies on his Omnitrix.
- Way Big
Ben 10: Omniverse
- "And Then There Were None" (first appearance)
- "And Then There Was Ben" (cameo)
- "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 1"
- "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad Ben World: Part 2"
- Mad Ben was timeline by Clockwork back to normal.
- Defeated by Ben Prime and Ben 23, and later arrested by Mad Rook in the imprisonment after defeated him.
- His name comes from Mad Max, whom he resembles.
- He has a Australian accent.