|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
The Mandarin is the main villain in the 2007 animated superhero movie The Invincible Iron Man.
He was voiced by Fred Tatasciore, who also voiced Poseidon in God of War, Teetsi in Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa, Major Force in Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Witch Doctor in LEGO Hero Factory, 8 in 9, Tony Alpert in Battlefield: Hardline, Cerberus in Scoob! and CLU in TRON: Uprising and TRON: Evolution.
The Mandarin was once the first ruler of China around 1000 BC and built a city where his dynasty estrablished their reign there. However, he was a cruel leader and wanted to be immortal, in order for him to continue his rule. He made his people build a temple within the city for him to maintain his rule. Although, he was unsure if it was enough, so he made a pact with the Deities of Death to make him powerful and immortal. However, it cost the life of his people. The Deities of Death gave him the Demon Elementals to help him destroy his empire and take the people's souls. His temple became a funeral for the people's body. The Deities of Death gave him five rings that gave him unlimited power and eternal life.
- Mandarin seems to learn English rather well. He probably learned it through Li Mei when he took her over.
- This incarnation of the Mandarin has similarities to the version from Iron Man: Armored Adventures.
- The Mandarin is an ancient legend that lives on through his descendants.
- There are five Mandarin rings instead of the comic book's ten, though in the second season there are five more.
- Iron Man's origins are tied to the Mandarin, an excavation of a Chinese temple, and the revealing of a Terracotta army.
- According to the concept art, Mandarin's spirit is ten feet.
|Animated Movie Universe Villains|
Other Animated Movies