|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
"You can't kill me, we're practically brothers."
-Parchezzi, oblivious to what 47 did to his "brothers."
Mark Parchezzi III is the third Albino clone, superseding Mark Purayah II and is the secondary antagonist of Hitman: Blood Money, and is Agent 47's main rival. Like 47, he is a high skilled assassin, and contract killer. He works for the Franchise, which is an rival agency to ICA.
Mark Parchezzi III was created by the Franchise, a rival asassination agency of the ICA, Agent 47's employers. While he was engineered with superior strength, speed and durability, his genetic structure caused him to age to death within few years, causing him to fear his own mortality and find a way to extend his lifespan.
While searching for a way to prolong his life, he also began taking up assassination contracts issued by his employers, the Franchise.
Hitman: Blood Money
Mark Parchezzi is not shown much, despite being the secondary villain of the game. Agent 47 have to meet and kill him in the level Amendmet XXV, ready to assassinate the US President when he returns to the White House. Mark Parchezzi works along with the vicepresident Daniel Morris, who is also a part of The Franchise. 47 meets Parchezzi, but Parchezzi had been expecting 47 and tries to blow him up, but fails. He then gets chased by 47 to the top of the white house, were he gets killed by 47.
Powers and Abilities
- Enhanced Abilities: He is genetically engineered with extraordinary physical powers, possessing superior strength and durability. He is highly resilient to paint and damage form small firearms. He can also run exceptionally faster than normal people.
- Tactical Abilities: He is hypersensitive, adaptive, determined, focused compared to normal humans.
- Master Assassin: He is, like 47, a master of disguise, despite him being easily recognized because of his albinism.
Despite being a proficient enhanced clone, he does possess a few weaknesses.
- Accelerated Aging: The only weakness that he suffers is that he can only live for a few years after his creation. The Alpha Zero's cloning program did produce a physically powerful clone, but it was not as good as Ort-Meyer's. Their clones would grow to mature within 2 months, but would then only live eighteen months before dying. This makes Mark Parchezzi's obsession to find and kill 47 as he only has 18 months to do so.
- Albinism: As an Albino, this makes his assassination missions extremely difficult due to his unique physical appearance in a mission area.
Mark Parchezzi has white hair, red eyes and needs to use special sunglasses, due to his albinism. However, he seems to look like a healthy human being.
- Mark Parchezzi was only technically around one or two years old when Agent 47 killed him.
- Mark Parchezzi is better skilled than his predecesor Mark Purayah II.
- Mark Parchezzi and Mark Purayah II are probably inspired by Silas, the albino assassin from Da Vinci Code.