|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
Menthu is the main antagonist of the 2002 GBA game The Scorpion King: Sword of Osiris.
Menthu is a tyrant who wanted the Scorpion Stone. He has a wizard known as Isis.
Menthu confronted Mathayus and was defeated by the Akkadian. Isis took the Scorpion Stone and used it before Menthu's soul could be revived. Both Isis and Menthu died after her defeat from Mathayus.
- "Ha ha ha! Your husband is fine. I'm afraid it is you who is in danger! Will you come along quietly?"
- "Ha! Resist if you like! You'll only bring me greater pleasure!"
- "That is it! The Scorpion Stone! Its power belongs to me now!"
- "What is this? That glove has managed to reveal the full power of Osiris' sword! No matter! I will rule the world with the Scorpion Stone in one hand and the Sword of Osiris in the other!"
- "I have underestimated you, Akkadian. You have put an end to my mortal body, but my plan will not fail! Isis! Use the Scorpion Stone to regenerate my flesh!"
- "Wait! No! YOU MUST NOT!!"
- Menthu's appearance served as a foreshadow of Mathayus' transformation.