I think he has got too many positive qualities to warrant pages on this wiki. Look at w:c:hero:Taz and you will see how many heroic deeds he did - a lot. He just wanted to eat Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck in 5 old cartoons, and he redeemed at the end of 2 of that five cartoons, and he was one of Mr. Chairman's minions, so, he was minion of the villain, so, in that cartoon he can count as a villain. But I think he has got too many positive qualities to warrant page on this wiki, so please, delete page Tasmanian Devil.
I wanted to ask for permission to create a Shakespeare Villains category, since I know for a fact that there are at least 20, not counting the ones I haven't yet seen/that haven't yet been added, and Shakespeare is, of course, the most prolific writer in English literature.
Well, there's nothing to really gainsay that. For instance, Mark Antony is the villain of one play but the protagonist of another.
To be honest, I was thinking more in the terms of Genre, as Shakespeare is a genre all of his own, unreplicable, with studies, courses and even schools dedicated to his writing only. Shakespeare is definitely the most iconic extension of the art of Theatre there ever was.
He is not a villain. He and Woody Woodpecker wanted to eat each other because they was hungry. Predators who wants to eat someone because they're just hungry doesn't count as villains. For example, Yeti Krab was deleted because he wanted to eat SpongeBob, Squidward and Mr. Krabs because he's hungry. Please delete Poor Hungry Cat.
He is not a villain, just a bully. Also, he didn't do anything bad in cartoon. He just challenged Herman to fight with him for Lara. Also, Mel didn't hurt anyone, and at the end, he escaped when he saw Herman's true face (Mel escaped from Herman's ugliness). So, he definetely is not a villain, so please delete page Mel (Timon and Pumbaa) if you agree with me.
I love that film, it's more awesome than Awesome Possum!!!!! And I can say that Fifi really just hissed at king, and he was neutral character a rest of the movie. Look at youtube video: ,,Cute Fifi", and you will see he just hissed at king, and then, please delete page Fifi (Shrek).
Also, I think even through real Kovu, Maurice from Madagascar and Dragon from Shrek are not villains, I think on this wiki can be pages King Maurice (because he was evil when he ate Julien's nuts, and then Mort back Maurice to be good with guava spray), Kovu (Simba's Nightmare) and Dragon (Rumpelstilskin's World), like real Goofy isn't a villain, but his role as Mr. Wheeler is villainous, like Hamm, Slinky Dog and Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head aren't villains, but their roles as Evil Dr. Porkchop, Dog with Force Field, One-Eyed Bart and One-Eyed Betty are villainous.
1. He stole bugs from baby eagle and made mama eagle mad (Crime : Stealing).
2. He was cruel to Pumbaa Junior and made that little crocodile leave Pumbaa (Crime : Child Cruelty).
3. He helpt Cusco Quint stole gold from Pumbaa (Crime : Helping someone to steal).
4. He started an argument with El Toro on Running With Bulls day, and made him mad (Crime : Harrasment).
5. He wanted to kill Pumbaa on some occasions when Pumbaa ate all bugs (Crime : Trying to kill someone - Attemped Murder).
6. In Lion King 3, he destroyed tunnels which other meerkats made and he made they gonna mad on him (Crime : Destruction).
7. He told Pumbaa that he didn't eat Pumbaa's stinkbug friend (when he thunk he ate Pumbaa's friend) and he sent Pumbaa in search for stinkbug, and let Pumbaa in trouble with grizzly bear (Crime : Lying and making troubles).
8. He is trying to eat Jiminy Cricket in House Of Mouse, even through Mickey's rules are no eating guests (Crimes : Predatory and breaking the rules).