How's it going my man? Just wanted to ask a permission about something. While yes, I will do that version of Ghidorah. Can I add 3 more character for my to-do list for PE proposals? Hunter from Babar, Iris Sepperin and Mulu-el-Galu comes to mind actually. Babar especially comes to mind since I'm doing a rewatch a bit. If you don't want to give them to me, then I can completely understand it.
Babar should be an interesting one. However, I think I'm going to watch the first five episodes before making the EP and try my best to do it about the things that I remember in that show. Truly a childhood gem btw
Hi there, hope you're doing well. Would you like to read this proposal I recently did and vote on it? It keeps amazing me how few votes I get when I do proposals on characters from franchises like the James Bond series, and in this case, the Jason Bourne series. You would think there'd be a decent amount of users who are into those franchises here, but apart from Vrack, there apparently aren't many others at all. Anyway, this guy is from the most recent Bourne movie, so if you're really not interested in that series, you don't have to feel pressured to do it, but if you have any at all, I could certainly use more votes.
Surprised ya didn't vote on the VFH yet (Sorry about you missing your chance, btw. Perhaps Candyman can be proposed for September's VFH?), as you seem to be a pretty quick voter. Not telling ya to vote now (Do so whenever you like, and to whoever you want! It's your choice, after all.), just making a remark.
To avoid confusion in your plans, the current Mr. Mix page is both from another villain of the same name (Being from Advanced Education With Viktor Strobovski) and plagiarized, so it'll likely be removed if not fixed. Just a headsup, noting your plans to make a page for the creepypasta character.
Hi! I hope you're doing well and that this doesn't come off as too out of the blue since I don't believe I've messaged you before. Since you appear to have a strong interest in creating proposals to get deserving characters officially approved and sorted into the Pure Evil category, I wanted to try asking you a small favor; if you have the time, would you mind reading and voting on the recent PE Proposal I did for Ares from Wrath of the Titans here? I don't usually prefer to actively ask others to do this since I'd prefer if they do so out of their own interest, but voting's been really slow on this one, and I don't want to feel like the time and effort I put into it is barely amounting to anything. Plus, while I'm very detail-oriented, this is probably one of my shorter and more concise ones to date, so it probably won't take you very long. If you really don't feel like it, I won't pressure you further, but I have to at least try asking.
Oh, and while I'm at it, I saw you mention a little while ago, likely at the beginning of one of your proposals, that your college semester was cut short by you-know-what. I sincerely hope you were still able to finish the subjects you were taking in an online format, and I'm sorry that it happened at a bad, or at least inconvenient time for you.
Thanks, no rush. Besides, thankfully I managed to accumulate several other votes just now by asking around. Also, I'm glad to know that not only were you able to continue and complete your courses, but that the format itself is one that works well for you. When I was in college, which I graduated from a few years ago, I actually did my elective courses online since being left to keep track of and complete my weekly tasks at my own pace was an ideal format for me too.
I've been trying to promote the book, and it's spiritual sequels The Sight and Fell for a long time, hence why I created the page for Sgorr. Did you find the book and read it? Or did all your info come from the page?
I see that you plan on making a removal proposal for Solaris. I'm just saying that the reason he's under PE at the moment is because of Mephiles counting. That said, it might not be a bad idea to split Mephiles to his own page
The idea was from MenInBlack and Loovelus to merge the Mephiles article and Iblis with the Solaris page. Since then, there hasn't been really much input on separating the articles back to how they originally were.
Indoraptor and Cujo? I'll give you credit since I was not expecting that pair. I think I'll go with Cujo on this one. Both of them are cool and stuff, but I like Cujo's words a bit more than Indoraptor's.
1. I wish i had the brain the learn programming online. Where do i find an online programming lession in a way that i can understand?
2. Remember our conversation about "Posdonllo", where any non-accurate dinosaur is either anomaly or evolution? So on the personal level, do you prefer the up to date option, or the evolution option? Also, Angel's mother will come back as a t-rex with the possibly uncharacteristic ability to roar. It might be more than just evolution. It can symbolize her inner voice that is struggling to be expressed after Henry (her husband) and Julian (the alpha dakotaraptor)'s inconsiderate actions (Henry was corrupted by his own doing and Julian killed her in the most sadistic way he could think about). A close friend said that Gloria will be better as scaly vs the usual semi-feathered t-rex because it helps for the multi-layered symbolism of "plucking her feathers". Do you think people will understand the symbolism by themselves?
3. Any theories about "Camp Cretaceous"? I know the teens look a little cartoonish right now, but they better be serious, at least in-universe. I also have a feeling that one of the teens will be a major antagonist.
1. There's a lot of websites that I know about that have online classes that you can take to learn about coding. If there's one I'd recommend the most, go with Codeacademy. Most of it's behind a pro paywall, but still provides plenty of cool activates to participate with even if you don't bother creating an account.
2. I'm really okay with either. As long as they don't quack like ducks.
3. Honestly, I forgot that Camp Cretaceous was still a thing. Looking at the cartoonish artwork and the fact it's produced by Dreamworks, I can tell that it'll be toned down a lot compared to the movies, but maybe it'll still be good. Yeah, I can see how one of the teens can turn on the others. If you're in the woods with man-eating dinos, somebody's gonna go against another in a fight for survival.
1. Thanks :-). I'll get deep into it when i can. Now, i just voted for your Drej Queen's proposal. The fact she ain't sadistic doesnt take anything from her malice. TV Tropes says that Preed is pure evil too. Do you see him as PE?
2. I'm not into Donald Duck-saurs. The guttural roar is still a form of roar, and menacing enough from what i've heard. I also happened to think about their JP novel's version with the snake-like tongue. Maybe it wasn't too inaccurate. With the creature's septic bite, which is common with komodo dragons and their own snake-like tongue, maybe the real creature had such disturbing tongue too. I know JP isn't too accurate, but not completely wrong either. Maybe that part was actually right. Do you see my new theory as likely? And do you see people liking the semi-serpentine t-rexes in the big screen?
3. In my theory, the young antagonist won't be just the usual person who became corrupted due to the dinosaurs surrounding him. Not just a younger Yoder. I see him as probably a young Dodgson. Someone who'll resort to kill the other kids, and maybe some adults too, without any legit Freudian excuse. Dreamworks had done similar things, and sometimes worse. Chances are it will be a boy, but it would be refreshing to see a girl behaving like that. Amy Hughes kind of character.
Yeah, in a way Scar and Koba are more heinous in scale compared to Sgorr's tyrannical ways. Frank Underwood? Sure given how he bombs countless towns to kill terrorists with no sympathy over those caught in the crossfire, and has everyone who opposes him executed, including threatening his former friends and wife. Technically though, I only included pure evil animals since Frank's a human, and Sgorr's a deer.
1. "Fawn" lol. I just had to bring up Underwood, because he's the most evil realistic character. The only characters who might be worse are comic book villains, "Game Of Thrones" villains and such, and these characters are over the top on purpose. Stamper did one of the best things in fiction by killing him.
2. Once again, Colin Trovorrow proves himself as my new best friend:
This good choice can lead to many outcomes. But how did Dodgson find the time for the facial surgery? And more importantly, they better be real about it. Dodgson is pure evil. They better not make him look like a human being or something.