Since you created the page for Burr and seem to know a lot about the game, I was wondering if you know what happens if you shoot him in the head or kill him inside of the house instead of the garage. I have seen a lot of people play the game, and none of them have done those things. I can't download it either to see for myself.
It's been a while, but I'm 99% sure the game just ends right then and there. A cutscene activates, Billy comes out of hiding, and it cuts to them driving away. I don't think the game makes you go back to the garage just to fill up the car, that'd be a pretty tedious anti-climax after gunning the bad guy down. Btw I actually have a wiki dedicated to all of BSB's developer's games: http://puppetcombo.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity
Now I won't get disturbed or pissed off everytime i see the picture of his page. It always pisses me off when I always see Jeff's face on both the categories he is in & when I search something the wiki can't find. Thanks very much!!!!!!
Since Venage237 is a huge Devil May Cry more then I am, he got some new intriguin' ideas for the DMC series. During his time, he actually came up with 4 ideas for future Devil May Cry games, from the original series.
1. The first one would be a prequel to Devil May Cry 3, which in chronological order would be the first in the series. Anyway, the games focuses on Dante and Vergil when they were young. We get to play as both Dante and Vergil, but it focuses on Vergil. After all, it's been implied that Vergil went power hungry when he failed to save his mother. The final boss would be a demon responsible for the death of Eva.
2. The second game would that takes place in between Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May 2. According to the history of the DMC series, it goes Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 4, and finally Devil May Cry 2. Anyway, did anyone notice the change of Dante's personality? In 2, Dante was rather dark and serious minded, but in 4 Dante was fun-loving, wiser-cracking, and overall enjoyable, so what happen in between. So my idea was that Dante became incredibly cocky thinking that he's unstoppable, until his cockiness resulted in one of his friend getting kill by the main antagonist. And yes, I'm well aware that 2 was made before Devil May Cry 4, and they were still trying to figure out what Dante's personality is, but still I would like to know what happened to him.
3. The third game would take place after Devil May Cry 2. At the end of Devil May Cry 2, Dante was trapped in Hell. So this could be him trying to escape, while at the same time deal with all of the enemies he's killed. And not to mention the return of Vergil.
4. The fourth game would be Devil May Cry: Origins of Sparda. Am I the only one who wonders who Sparda is, or rather was? After all, we constantly hear stories about him defending the humans against the demons even though he's a demon. So I'd like to see what he was like, from his time serving Mundus to what happened to him in the end. I'd always assumed that Sparda was a bloodthirsty servant towards Mundus, who only cared for battled. However, after being betrayed by Mundus and Beowulf, Sparda finds himself severely injured and left for dead in the human world. He even wakes up, inside the house of a young woman Eva. As the game progressed he the two form a romantic relationship, and eventually end up having the twins Vergil and Dante.
Anyway, what do you think of my ideas? If you like them, tell it to the people you know, and ask what they think.
I too got small new ideas. Although I've never got into this kind of discussion involvin' ideas before until Black Soulstone. You gotta check out his The Sorcerer's Apprentice fan-fiction project. & boy, does he some ideas about the movie. Anyway, here are my ideas.
1. The second game would provide some clues to how Arius got his powers & built his industrial empire Uroboros. Also to shed light on the so-called corporation "Mundus Vivendi Corp" (possible rival company to Uroboros?). & to learn about Lucia's origin & her being raised by Matier instead of either becomin' one of Arius' bio-engineered foot soldiers or being discarded being a defect.
2. The third game would be a very good choice with Dante being temporarily trapped in Hell after his fight with Argosax & what happened to Lucia and her clan along with their island after his battle with her evil creator.
3. The fourth game also explores more of Sparda's history including his alliance with the Vie de Marli Clan in their fight against Argosax, and his first visitation to the island town of Fortuna and became not only their feudal lord, but also the "founder" of his "religion" which became the Order of the Sword.
Nope, I don't think memes can be houdinis. That's because there is no canon for memes, and when there's no canons, they can go punished or unpunished all the time since they're potrayed by thousands of different people.
Yeah I mean having Internet villains on that category is odd, I mean seriously those are fan creations not media, now with shrek from shrek is love shrek is life case, that's exceptional, but overall I think memes shouldnt be on that category because none of them are real.
I do believe B1blkal said he was asked to be an admin, but turned it down. I also don't want to become one because I wouldn't be able to manage this huuuge wiki. And I don't think they CAN be perma banned. Perma bans are possible, but you have to do this little obscure trick that the admins may not know. Because almost every single troll we've faced has come back a year later on the same account.
It's a shame because I've been working really hard to make this Wiki noticeable. I'm not afraid to admit I was a bit of a troublemaker a few years ago when I first started out, got on the nerve on a user named Queen Misery, and even got banned a couple of times. And after those incidents, I returned and I've ether made up for what I've done, or been making it up. Because of this though I highly doubt I'll ever be an Admit, but who knows.
Update: I'm shutting down, but I'll be back tomorrow.
That's no longer how it works. If it was copied from another site, it WILL be deleted if not changed immediately. It doesn't matter if you gave credit to the original writers. If you don't want to write an article, don't make the article at all.
Magma Dragoon himself said it. And I've never seen TFP, so I wouldn't write/change it. I actually hate writing articles for TV show villains, because since an average TV show has over 100 episodes, there's so much information I have to write about them.
Well you're the only one who's complaining. Let me remind you that was megatron Transformers Prime was edited by lots of users including you for 2 years (this being the second) and there weren't any complaint's even from the ADMINs. So why worry now?
Wikia is actually kinda complicated, but it's as simple as something this big can be.
This is how you view the activity feed. Press "See more >" on the right under the "Recent Wiki Activity" box. There you can view every edit and what people say about their edits, and as you can see, Becky was giving his reasons.
How you view the history? Look at the "Edit" button, press the arrow next to it, and press "history". Then it'll take you to a page similiar to an activity feed, but only for that specific page.