I have one story, that is so complex and big, that it has a extremely high heinous standard. So I asked Jester and other Admins and Users on this wiki what their opinion is and if they feel the same as I do. So I will also ask you.
1. A being of pure light who is often called a "demon. He has a black humor and loves to see people suffer. Before 400 years he caused havoc and destruction in the whole universe, commited multiple genocides and destroyed planets, until he was outcasted and imprisoned into an "prison dimension" by the magician mentor master. But after 400 years he was able to escape because of a omnicient being known as the "Mastermind". He wanted to use the demons energy to rule the universe with him. He thought they would be good partners. The demon then goes on a spree killing and kills every magician in the universe except the protagonist and because of that, he has all his powers back. He betrays Mastermind and kills him. When he is fighting the protagonist on another planet, he noticed that he is still too weak and the protagonist could beat him. So he uses his powers to throw an entire planet, with 500+ life forms on it, at the protagonist. The protagonist can save himself but both planets collide and are completely destroyed, with all life on it too. When he gets his full powers back, he turns the earth into a hellish place and causes chaos and changes the physics. So many people are turned into cripple monsters or their spinal columns are gone which causes them to be paralyzed and in horrendous pain and suffering. He noticed that he wants more power and uses the girlfriend of the protagonist as a "living battery". He puts her in a black matter crystal what causes her to feel emense pain and even deforms her a little bit (what is changed when she's rescued). He wanted to rewrite the whole universe but learns that his powers aren't fully complete yet and the protagonist is the only one who knows to speed the process. So he captures him, tortures him with his laser beams and when that did't helped, he blackmailed the protagonist to kill his little niece, what he nearly did.
2. The grandmother of the protagonist. She was formely on the good side and a magician too, but she retired. When they finally met for the first time, she seems like a lovely and kind woman, but that's just her facade. In truth she is a psychopathic monster. Her grandson and his friends always wondered why she looks still so young even if she is hundreds of years old, but then thought it was because of her immortality. But later it is revealed that she would have died of age (still +100 years more than a normal human) but was feeding on the youth of children, in gruesomely absorbs their energie and flesh. She also killed her own daughter, the mother of the protagonist, so she also has her youth and energy, and it was effective because it was her own flesh and blood. That causes all the mental pain and suffering, he and his father had because of their loss. She connected herself already to a few planets and slowly sucked them dry of all life energy so she could become immortal and never dies. Her endgoal was it, to connect herself to all planets in the universe and dry them out of life energy, what also would cause every species and race, and her own grandson, being extinct.
3. A very intelligent scientist and maybe one of the most smartest beings in the universe. He started out as a apprentice from a universal famous scientist, who is also one of the main characters of the story. First he was a real hero and helped the humanity with his mechanics and technology. But then he became more and more arrogant and selfish and thought he would be the most important human and that he stays over everyone else. So he hurted and experimented on people, but was stopped and outcasted in another dimension by his mentor. After a few years, he came back stronger. He first injured his mentor heavily and wanted to see him suffer. When his adoptive daughter wanted to help him, the scientist strangled her near to death in front of the mentors eyes. But he was stopped by the protagonist. He then planned to build a bomb who would set free gas on the entire earth, so humanity would go extinct, and he can rule over earth and rebuild everything how he wants it. He enslaved the smartest scientists on the earth and forced them to build this bomb. After they were done, he tested it on them, which causes them to slowly suffocate, while he sadistically grins and his assistent shocked. The assistent then wants to put reason in his head but then he tries to kill her too, what causes her to help the heroes.
4. An alien who was experimented on and mutated because of the first bigger bad villain of this story, to be his super-soldier. But the alien started his own free will and later betrayed his master. He is the big bad of the story. He build his own army and imperium and wanted to conquer the universe. He first started to destroy an entire planet and the civilazation on it because they were a superior species in the universe, what was also the home planet of one of the protagonists. He wanted to become more powerful and reach his "ultimate form" and also wanted to create a army of super-soldiers. So he experimented on his own people and many different other species and races, including children and infants. Many of the experiments failed what causes the subjects to often die a horrible death. When he knew how to become more and powerful, he stabbed people with his sting and slowly sucked out their whole blood, until they become hollow corpses. After the protagonists failed to protect an innocent and loveable teenager from him, he also got sucked out and killed by him, and screamed while he does that. After the alien reached his full form, he fights the protagonist and breaks his back and leaves him to die. But he was rescued, but still feeled imense pain and suffering.
5. An silver energy being and the second bigger bad/main villain of the story. He is the most strongest and powerful being in the entire multiverse. He is even so powerful that he needs clothing and gaunlets to hold his powers a little back or he would die too because of the pressure of his powers. He is kinda a more flat and simple character. He was created by "god" to be a guardian of the multiverse but he refused and didn't saw the sense in the existence "god" created. So he went on a killing spree across the universe that had a great impact. He destroyed over three million different universes, dimensions and parallel worlds. When he wants to destroy the "main universe", the hero team tries to stop him but have no chance and nearly died because of that. They only succeed in stealing his gaunlets so he can't use his full powers. But still, he is able to destroy half of the universe including earth. The heroes are able to escape but most of earth's population and also from half of the universe are erased. In the second fight, he kills many of the main characters and tries to get his gaunlets back and if he would he would destroy everything in the existence.
6. A very aggressive and sadistic crime lord. He was known for starting an massacre in an entire police station what killed many police officers. Also killed an police dog in a brutal way. In his childhood, he worked an special poison, he could produce because of his abbilities. He tested the poison on his own mother. That causes to activate all the pain reflectors in her body and causes her to feel the worst pain you could imagine. Later her skin melted and she died a horrendous and most disturbing death. In his adulthood, he worked again on his poison, to made it into a poison gas. He detonates a poison gas bomb in a little town as a test. That causes that all the people living there, dying even a more horrendous and painful death than his mother.
General Standard of this story: So they are many villains in this story and it was hard to pick these six out of them. I now explain you a little bit about the other villains, so you have a rough picture of the heinous standard of this story. The three main villains that appeared first in the story in the first part were a fallen and mutated magician, a cosmic entity and the right-hand of the magician. The mutated magician saw the dark magic of the cosmic entity what causes him to mutate and turns to the dark side. He tried to become immortal and worked for the cosmic entity. The cosmic entity is a being that must feast on planets so it can survive. And the right-hand is an follower of the magician who wants to help him in his goals, the only thing he did, was killing the magicians former mentor. Then the first bigger bad/main villain who had a tragic backstory because his home planet was wiped out in a war. That was his motivation to kill all life in the universe to end the war and suffering and bring "peace". He wanted to be the ruler of a new universe, that is "cleaned" from war and destruction and to build a new population under his control. He actually succeeded in it first, but it was changed by the two only surviving heroes via time travel. There are also two warlords. One that is more comedic and wants to take over an planet and one that is more brutal and kills his victims in brutal ways but not that brutal compared to the crime lord, also he has a code of honor in not killing completely innocents and especially children. Then there is a more Grey Zone villain who redeems himself in the end and joins the heroes. He was the biological son of the scientist mentor but was thought dead because of an failed experiment. He got telekinectic abilities (like Magneto) and wanted to kill humanity for how evil they can be and he thought his father was evil and cruel because of the experiment that failed. Then there is again a warlord who wants to take over an planet, nothing more for him until know. A serial killer who has a higher body count and kills with razor blade weapons. Mastermind, an being who wants to take over the universe to have the full controll over it. And at least, the assistent of the scientist who was just there to support his plans but later redeemed herself.
It's a kinda Crapsack World with zombies. And most of these villains I will list down are the cause of why the zombie outbreak happened. So let's begin.
1. An elderly and sadistic surgeon who created the first virus called "Sub-Z". With that, he revived corpses of deceased people and made them into undead/zombies. He releases them on the hometown of the main protagonist and causes a mass murder. He causes to extinct 20% of america's population. His endgoal was to extinct all of human population and be the ruler of earth. He wanted to make "super-soldiers" so he did unethical and gruesome experiments on many innocent people what caused all of them to die horribly. When he captures the brother of the main protagonist, he also does experiments on him and transformed him into an mindless monster what felt just suffering and pain.
2. A psychotic scientist who extended the "Sub-Z" and created the substance "Sub-X". He kidnaps many homeless people and experimented on them with it, what causes them to painfully mutate into ugly mutants. He also breed "brain suckers" into them who able to suck on people's heads and make them into zombies. He wants to blackmail the protagonist and kidnaps his girlfriend. He ties her down on a chair and gruesomely tortures her, in strangling her and pour boiled water all over her. That turns him on and he sexually harass her. When his son was a little child, he always abused him. Later, he puts the girlfriend into a gas chamber and let her slowly mutate into a zombie, with the "Sub-X" in the form of gas. He then captures the protagonist and tortures him until he nearly dies.
3. A agent and the bigger bad of the entire series. He causes overall the plot of the parts 1-3. He helped the surgeon and also worked together with the scientist to created the deadly "Sub-X". He lied to the protagonist to be his ally and secretly killed his two agent colleagues to make more profit himself and that no one can stop him. He tested the "Sub-X" on a town, what causes a mass murder. It releases gas all over the town and causes the people to slowly dying and come back from the dead as zombies. The entire town and it surrounding was then a toxic and destroyed place with high radiation. His plan is it, to release it all over the world.
4. The spirit of an elderly female satanist. She killed multiple children in rituals for satan. One day, she commited suicide to sacrifice herself for satan, but before she did, she said some lines that allows her to come back as a ghost after her death. That happened and she haunted a orphanage. There, she whispered children in the ears what causes them to think they hear voices. Because of that, the children either became psychotic serial killers or killed themselves in brutal ways. One boy got insane because of her and killed his entire adoptive-family.
5. A alternate dark version of the protagonist from another dimension. He traveled through multiple dimensions, kidnapped his other counterparts and destroyed the entire dimensions, so annihilating trillions of lives. He brought them to his secret base and tortured them for eternity, just to absorb power from them. He tried to destroy the universe and recreate it with dark matter so a new age would begin. In his past, he was experimented on by his dimensions version of the surgeon and mutated into a dark matter creature. With his new powers, he felt so much strength, so he killed his innocent brother and the surgeon. In this timeline, he was already in a relationship with his girlfriend at that time and even had a child with her. Because he was so power hungry, he also killed them. In the main dimension of the protagonist, he nearly extinct all of humanity in infesting them with his dark matter, what causes them to mutate into mindless shadow creatures.
6. A french serial killer and the minion of the scientist and agent. Before the zombie outbreak, he loved to kill people in various brutal ways. He skinned someone's face alive, he scooped out the eyes of someone and he also forced someone to cut off his own genitals. He went to prison but was freed after the zombie outbreak by the agent, to be his "enforcer" for money. So he agreed. He executed many people for him. One of them were the parents of the protagonist's girlfriend because they knew too much about the "zombie project". He kidnapped many people: innocent men, women and children and executed them without remorse. They cried and begging not to be killed but he did it anyway. And to satisfy his sick sadism more, he cut open the last man's throat, what leds him in slowly bleeding out.
7. The son of the scientist and also a minion of his and the agent. Even if he got threated badly by his father, he doesn't seem to care and is just a sick and disgusting pervert. Before his partner, the french killer, would kill the innocent women and children, the son would first took care of them and would brutally rape them and then sending them to be killed by the french killer. Later he tries to also rape the girlfriend of the protagonist after she got tortured by his father, and even mocks him of the many rapes he commited.
8. The self called "king of the zombies". He turned himself into a very powerful zombie and was able to manipulate the senses of the zombies so he could control all of them. He was a assistant of the surgeon and was a victim of his failed experiments, and first was thought to be deceased. But then he came back to life with all his memories and senses saved, and don't became a "mindless undead". He tries to conquer the world with his powers and because of his "brainwash and control abilities" he used enormous zombie hordes to commit multiple genocides on earth and extinct entire countries and continents. He also poisoned the drinking water of the entire north pacific and caused many forest fires that killed many people and animals, and destroyed the entire enviroment.
General Standard: So there is another scientist and the partner of the surgeon, he is very anti-villainous and have understandable motives. He was the one mostly responsible for the "Sub-Z". But he didn't want it to use it against humanity like his partner, but for the rescue of humanity. He wanted to develop it into a virus that kills all heavy illnesses that the normal medicine can't heal and even recreate body parts with it. He also wanted to bring his dead daughter back alive with it. After he looses his both legs in a fight with the protagonist, he infests himself with the virus but it backfires and he turns into a disgusting monster and turns more and more mindless. He inadvertently causes another outbreak. There is a dragon-like zombie creature who infested an entire island, where the protagonist and his friends made vacation. It is the main source where the first virus comes from, means the one who caused it the first time. But it's a amoral being with no Moral Agency and just follows it instincts. The brother of the psychotic scientist who commit a zombie outbreak in New York. He is pretty generic and mostly suffers from the loss of his brother. A first friendly scientist who turned evil because he would let the entire humanity die, just so he can confine the "zombie-dragon", to explore it's abilites and making weapons out of it, that america can use against enemies. Another scientist who turned evil because in his view, he would let the zombie outbreak destroy all humanity because in his eyes they need to "evolve". A female criminal who is very smart and uses the outbreaks to steal as much as she can and threatens to kill the protagonist a few times but later redeems herself.
There are much more villains but it would take to much time to list them here.
That's a lot of villains, but nonetheless, all of these villains have done some very disturbing crimes here from what I have read, ones that are beyond the usual evil that we're used to seeing, so I would say yes to all of them, except the ones that are anti-villains and the ones that redeemed themselves (as Pure Evils are obviously irredeemable).
A simple request: Can you bring up 3 villains at a time please, it's a bit difficult for me to take it all in.
Yeah sorry, I can understand that. It's so much. But also I put much effort into this.
And yes, clearly the ones who are redeemed and/or anti-villains don't count. The ones I listed down bellow were the "General Standard", like I wrote there. These are the standard villains in these stories who commit generic villainy. I wrote that down too, so it's easier for you to see what the general heinous standard is and if you think they pass these villains and stand out from them.