Mengsk is one of those villains that are so obviously pure evil than not anybody would propose them, so thank you :-). Honestly, I had moments I wanted to propose him myself, but you took the initiative, and again, thanks :-).
Are you also familiar enough with "StarCraft" to help me with some other topics?
1. I know Protos were meant to be telepathic, but their lack of face is a big obstacle in communication. No wonder they got caught in civil war. With all due respect to them being a race of pure intellect, telepathy is hardly enough to sustain society for too long. What are the odds that someday their leader will try to develop a face, and therefore be less depend on telepathy?
2. Was Abathur loyal to Kerrigan, or just had his own vision and doubted her?
3. I'm thinking of proposing Amon someday. I know he had far more resources than Mengsk, but creating a race of pure evolutional swarming just to get back at his former creations who didn't follow his orders to the letter is pretty horrible, regardless to resources and agenda.
4. Happen to play "Heroes Of The Storm"? So Arthanis and Tassadar were great gameplay-wise. I didn't like Abathur, not as a character and not gameplay-wise.
1. You're saying that without the emotions generator, they'll do an extra effort to show and understand emotion? That's smart of them :-). Not saying there's any justification to "StarCraft 3", but a protos with a normal emotional structure and a face could be an interesting protagonist.
2. Remind me please what the strains are.
3. Thanks for your support. Now I know I have a case. Also, I stopped to play HOTS because I don't have time like I used to, but it was cool. Raynor was great as always. Nova is an interesting character, but I didn't like her gameplay, and neither does Zerathul.
Please vote for both or one of the 2 transparent png pictures of the infobox of Kronika the Keeper of Time (including the Lady Kronika-removebg.png picture under the infobox's secondary line named "Crowned" as I personally & honestly recommend).
No edit-spamming & no category-spamming/category abuse allowed (see Rules). Please pay attention to simply keep track of how many edits above the limit of 3 or 5 edits (no more than that) on one page in one day @ a time by looking at & reading a page's history logs.
Thanks for helping me edit the page...granted, you probably haven't heard of him...Jade Green is a bit of a foreign novel even if it has many reviews on Amazon.com...so I don't think they ever made a film adaption of it...
Of course, having said that, I don't think there are any pictures of him on the Internet...so I won't be able to add an image.
And yes, he is a Horror Villain...though personally I find him more repulsive than horrifying.
I brought him up on the Complete Monster Cleanup page on TV Tropes to see if they agreed that he was a Complete Monster...granted, there are a lot of villains that they don't think are a Complete Monster...since they're very careful about adding characters to this trope...since you know, there are a number of things a villain needs to be in order to qualify.
But guess what? They did, and they added him on the literature page. Heh heh.
Now that I've said that, you probably agree that he's a Complete Monster too...funny how I managed to find such a horrible character in a rather foreign novel...feels like I've unearthed a gem.