I dont know why you banned me on fmk wiki,I never deleted content after I was first banned.I only corrected mistakes in the info and fixed typos.Any deleted content was accidental,So please lift my ban
1. "Sonic" fandom makes me wonder how "Sonic" is still ongoing franchise. They ask things that man were not meant to achieve, hope the good people fill their rediculous requierments and then blaming the world for faults of their own design. I can only assume the franchise is still standing thanks to casual fans like you, because let's just say that if the fandom built machines for Doctor Eggman, the said machinery would blow up and kill everybody.
2. The second half of the series is on its way. Until then, here's a new thought: 1. After hearing about the new "Aladdin" movie, i began wondering if Lockwood's case also applies to the sultan. I know the sultan was stupid for the major part of his life (lucky for him, he had his wife to run the kingdom for him), at least from what we saw in the film, but i wonder how much of his stupidity is part of Jafar's best efforts and how much is part of time and gradual disability. The sultan was lucky he had Jafar and not Mills. Jafar was a literal smug snake, even his more flashed-out version, whose main achievement was not being executed when Jasmine's mother was alive. Mills was a cutthroat hard working man. But the fact he and Jafar does share many similarities, from being envious psychopaths who killed royalties (Mills killed Lockwood, Jafar very likely killed Jasmine's mother) to corrupting dinosaurs (Iago is technically a dinosaurs, because birds are dinosaurs), makes me wonder how would each of them deal in the place of the other one. Mills would kill both the sultan and wife, and i'm afraid to think what he would do to Jasmine and Genie. But do you see Jafar being able to manipulate Lockwood and being close to succeed at doing a buck on Maisie's expence? I know Lockwood is a better ruler than the sultan, Mills is a better villain than Jafar and Maisie is a better princess than Jasmine, but IMO it's an interesting theoretical discussion. Also, if we take the similarities between Iago and Indoraptor (i just know Jafar have a major part in what Iago became), does it mean that Iago also had a personal fantasy of humiliating/killing Jasmine and that Indoraptor had Lockwood on his killing list?
3. I usually play games for plot and gameplay, not just for customization. Soul Calibure have a rather tangled plot. Know all those people who say "Game Of Thrones" is tangled? Wait until they'll hear about Soul Calibure.
4. "Even Rodan"? I know you're the expert, but didn't Rodan was an upright pterosaur? He's suppose to be less powerful than, say, Godzilla. Behemoth sounds interesting. He reminds me less of a giant sloth and more of the 2005 King Kong with tusks. Now him as one of the avengers. A real endgame for most EMU villains.
here's a discussion i want you to see. You need to see it to believe it:
Does this turn of events make sense to you? I'm not justifying myself. Just saying that i respect the man, but many of his arguments are mute, he blame me for not knowing my stuff (actually i do) and act almost like a Spino fanboy. He's the only person i know who think JP3 is the best sequel. I respect opnions, but here, i feel like this argument just went off tracks.
2. Yeah i do think that Jafar would suceed to do just that. And considering how Iago was at the start of the film maybe?
3. I see your point i do also play for the characters but i do think character customization is an interesting feture. I do think the first game i ever played with character customization was Mortal Kombat: Armageddon...
4. Well i'm not sure that this incarnation of Rodan is upstanding consideting how most of the time we saw him flying. And the best part about these new kaiju (Or Titans if you will) is that we've only seen the tip of the iceberg of them! We still have to see the 11 other kaiju! I suspect that we will see them in Godzilla vs Kong.
5. He said how the hybrids are portrayed as villains yes? If he is a Spino fan that's kinda being a hypocrite, considering how the Spino itself is a hybrid. In fact most dinosaurs are hybrids, well not dinosaur with dinosaur hybrids but they are still hybrids with that DNA of several animals.
1. For a less toxic topic: Ever asked yourself how an interesting female human villain in JP universe would like? Well, in a 29 years long (i include the novels) franchise with Sorkin as the only female human villain, it's a good time to write an interesting female human villain. Now, i see her as a female version of Jeff Rossiter from JP2 novel. The original was Dodgson's boss (he probably ended up in jail after the events of the novel) and Jane Rossiter might be either a dark version of Brienne of Tarth or a more sohpisticated version of Beth Whigham. The possibility of a dark Brienne is because i always pictures the original rossiter as Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld. A really tall man). The possibility of a smarter and less insane Beth is because Beth is pure evil, just like Dodgson before her.
2. I was informed that Iago blamed Jasmine and the sultan for the abuse he took from Jafar, which makes me hate Jafar even more. Jafar had a harsh background of his own, and therefore should've known much better than transferring the crap he went through to his accomplice. I must give him the villainous credit of knowing the field due to his harsh background though. Do you think Mills also came from a harsh background, just like Jafar did?
3. It's been ages since the last fighting game i played. You know which fighting game you might like? "Weird Fighters". It's an online game where some weird people are fighting for bomb-loads of money. You don't like video games spoilers, so i'll just say it's a cool game.
4. Good thing they improved Rodan and gave him the ability to blow fire. I see his background and his interactions with Ghidorah and Godzilla. In contrast, the good people really need to find a good reason to get Kong and Godzilla fighting. Godzilla isn't evil and Kong isn't the kind of mutated gorilla to look for troubles.
5. For the sake of the discussion, we talked about the hybridized dinosaurs. The creatures who were meant to be hybrids vs the natural dinosaurs who had other creatures to fill the gaps. But yeah. He is kinda hypocrite. He doesn't understand the concept of the reason the hybrids are unhinged. He neglect to understand I-Black is the most tragic villain in the franchise, underestimating Amanda's part of creating I-Rex (she released the pteranodons by mistake, but still have a part of I-Rex creation. People like her are the reason people like Hoskins rise to power) and mistake the fact they came to save their son mean they understand the severity. Knowing a situation is dire isn't the same as understanding the severity. And most importantly about why Amanda is the most stupid character in the franchise (if i'm wrong, i'm open to correcting): The reason Eric got stuck in the island was her fault. She left him with her irresponsible boyfriend, knowingly and by choice. My own mother would never do that to me, unless someone will wash her brain. That makes angry with Paul. He's the better parent and everyone knew it, yet he left his kid with his barely functioning mother. He knew better and still left his child to his destiny. I have a weird feeling my conversation partner wouldn't listen (he even refust to adress the fact that the genius raptors from part 3 are the least realistic so far. Even Crichton himself admit it). But i just have to say it to him someday. Does Spino fanboys like him understand the damage they do to the franchise and their precious hybrid alike? I'm pretty sure that if the Spino fanboys were less aggressive and delusional, Spino-Rex would be more popular.
1. I have to agree that a female human villain would be nice for a change.
2. Probably. And considering how Iago is i expect that he won't admit is his fault for trusting with Jafar...
3. I think i've played this game at some point in my life, the name does feel familiar...
4. Agreed they need to give a reason for them to fight or else the plot won't make sense... Also i would like to mention how godzilla is taking all the titans (Minus Ghidorah and Mothra) to Skull Island...
5. Trust, me when fanboys are being aggressive they don't know that they are one of the root of the problem and they won't admit that the're wrong...
1. The emphasis about Jane Rossiter is about an interesting female human villain. From reasons we already talked about, Sorkin is probably one of my least favorite JP villains. If i'll ever do a personal page of my least favorite villains (some users already did it), she'll be there. When you picture miss Rossiter, do you like her better as:
A. A dark Brienne.
B. A more sophisticated and less insane version of Beth Whigham.
C. The exact female version of the original.
D. A female Dodgson.
2. He did admitted on the animated "Return Of Jafar". Personally, I hope the live-action version won't have a sequel. It's not like "Lion King"/"Jungle Book". There's no reason for a sequel. If you watched the live-action "Lion King", do you also think this remake was pointless?
3. Happen to read "Dreamcatcher" by Stephen King? So everyone who like both sci-fi and horror will like this. It's about 4 friends who get stuck in the apocalypse, and one of them (Jonesy the literature teacher) is being possessed by Mr. Gray. Let's just say the aliens in "Weird Fighters", both the green one who posed as Lacanshore and the parasite who possessed the blonde doctor, are Alan Grant compare to Mr. Gray. The movie was awful, but his novel version is interesting. I always picture him sound like Tim Curry.
4. The big question is how would our beloved water dragon can do that. Unless he have telepathic abilities, I don't see him forcing his will over most other monsters and get them into an island which they have no business to be.
5. Here's a question only a true JP fan can answer: If you met me for the first time, would my arguments against that Spino fanboy make sense to you? Also, I think i'll tell him what I think one more time, and then each will go this his separate ways. Wasting my time is one thing, but how can someone get to these level of hostility over a fictional universe? Even if it's "Jurassic Park". I love it, but I would never become hostile about it. From what I know, "The Arrow" fanbase is even worse. A whole community of Spino fanboys. In JP fanbase, the Spino fanboys are a separate yet powerful faction. In "The Arrow" fanbase, the equivalents to Spino fanboys (the anti-Felicity Smoak movement) is dominant like the Sicarii movement was in Israel's Roman empire times. You did the right thing with not being belong to fanbases, unless you consider yourself as belong to 5NAF and "Sonic" fanbases. I usually do the same.
1. I think a female Dodgson would be cool considering how we didn't see him much in the movies.
2. Well yeah i think it's pointless, i'm not going to pay money to watch a movie that i have already watched. I will wait until it comes out and then i will share my thoughs about it with you.
3. That sounds interesting, i will check it in my own time
4. Godzilla is not brain washing them he's an alpha and like wolves, they always obey the alpha. Also Kong actually heard Ghidorah's call, he just didn't give a shit, boy is he going to have a surprise in 2020!
5. Well yeah fanboys can be annoying, the best thing to do is just ignore them. They are most likely trying to troll you...
1. We didn't see him too much in the cinematic universe because the actor was caught touching a 13 years old girl :-(. The real Dodgson could've done it too, with killing at least 1 child with his experimental rabies vaccine and all. The second reason is that continuing to a second movie required some changes. The novel version was meant both as a fixing fanfic (Crichton ate himself for things he didn't like in the original, such as genius raptors who weren't raised) and as a retcon (as you know, the smart decision with returning Malcolm to a second round was a late idea, because Crichton's original and very specific intentions were getting Malcolm killed by Rexy). When you have to change so much for a sequel, it's just natural to replace Dodgson with Ludlow and many of the other characters with Ingen hunters and Hammond.
2. Don't expect for too much. Remember what SIdney Prescott always says: "Don't fudge with the original". She's the Sarah Harding of horror, and just like I picture Sarah's novel version, so i'm obligated to take her words.
3. Until you do, here's the next topic: I don't recall if I told you, but the upcoming villains rap battle season will be with 7 judges. Each judge is representing a sin. While planning the possible upcoming villains season of "Heroes Rap Battle", i came to have the idea of making 7 judges, each one for each sin. Right now i'm thinking about Frollo for Lust, Sofia Lamb for Pride, Pamela Voorhees for wrath, Nedry for gluttony, Joffrey Baratheon for Sloth, James Moriarty as greed and Naraku as envy. I want the judges to be from various settings. All of them should be humans, or at least humanoid. Animals can work too, but if one of the judges will be an animal, i'll give the animal judge a human alter-ego (example: If Indoraptor would be one of the judges, his human alter-ego would be Andrew Lockwood. If Sharptooth will be a judge, then his human alter-ego will be Sherman Creed). Do you have recommendations for judges?
4. Never thought about Godzilla as similar to a wolf. Interesting point. Kong will either see Ghidorah as a mutated skull crawler as a living empire state building lol.
5. Another thing I don't like is that many JP fans say Ludlow isn't evil. He's less evil than many other JP villains, but he never invoked my sympathy. He was just a bitter man who wanted Malcolm to be as bitter as he is, had all of Hammond's hubris without a shred of his vision, unable and uncaring in regard to manage his business, could very well kill everyone if it wasn't for Tembo, and if his incompetence and implied alcoholism are anything to go by, I can assume he's neglecting his wife and children. And that's without saying a word about the fact he was originally supposed to be worse, from insisting on hunting the rexes even after everything went to hell (Clayton Fioriti had a video about it) to the deleted scene of taking over Ingen. I consider putting him in my future possible "least favorite villains page". You didn't liked him too much either, or is it just me?
1. Did you liked this last minute change? I need to consult with some of my other RWBY fans friends, but I guess losing her mother made Ruby rightfully sad about the death and pissed off about the reason.
2. I didn't said that. Each have its own ups and downs. Just said that Sidney and Sarah are similar. I know you're not into "Scream", but it have some similarities to JP. Dewey Riley is a much more fortunate version of Eddie Carr, Roman Bridger is a human I-Rex (the only think make I-Rex tragic, unlike Roman, is that one grew up neglected in a cage and the other was adopted by a loving family), Stu Macher is psychotic just like Spino-Rex, Indoraptor is similar to Audrey Jensen and Jamal Elliot, Jill Roberts and Charlie Walker are similar to romantically involved teenage versions of Dodgson and King, and Rebecca Walters is a female Baselton. You can grow to like it.
3. Dag sounds interesting. Now, why is Grima listed as "status depends on player's choice"? Players can choose to live this creature alive only for experiencing all endings.
4. What a shame. Mechagodzilla have no place in these days world.
5. Like half of the fanbase. Half say he isn't evil, and the other half just can't stand him. The funny part is that a video by Clayton Fioriti and Jeremy James Prutchick chose him and Hoskins as the best villains so far. Interesting video, not sure how much I agree.
1. Well yeah i think it's a nice change, gives Ruby a little more motivation tro protect those she loves. But they haven't even told us how she died in the first place!
2. I see.
3. Well no, you have the choise of sacrificing yourself by killing Grima yourself (beacuse the protagonist and Grima are kind of the same person, the difference is that Grima has possesed it's body so basically Grima is killing himself) or letting your best friend in the game "kill" Grima himself. If you sacrifice yourself Grima dies for good but you have a small chance of survival (But considering you are the protagonist of course you survive) but if you let your best friend "kill" Grima he only goes to a thousand year slumber
4. Well if they do manage to execute him correctly i think it would be pretty good, plus now we have a human antagonist to worry about!
1. I talked with my other pen-mate who love RWBY, and he gave me some interesting insights. One of them is that maybe RWBY was inspired by "Land Before Time". Since Summer is a lot like Littlefoot's mother minus being a dinosaur, I would totally like to see her whipping the daylight out of Adam and smash him into a rock before dropping him into an earthquake-oriented abyss. He's not a supernatural t-rex, so I don't see him surviving it too well.
A good man named The Crazy Terror proposed Maisie for the badge of honor called "pure good". He mentioned that Maisie practically saved the world, which too many people neglect to acknowledge. The funny part is one of the users (search it on the comments) think Maisie did a horrible thing. Releasing dinosaurs might not be the best choice, but it prevented a much heavier damage. I respect the man and he ain't a Spino fanboy, but I still strongly disagree with him.
3. I prefer the choice where Grima is hibernating for 1000 years. The protagonist can survive only if he'll reborn as a baby.
4. A fun trivia fact: Charles Dance, who played Alan Jonah, also played Tywin Lannister. I like Tywin better, because he's more interesting and have deeper emotions. As much as hating his own son for being born (because the poor mother died at the same day the son born) is childish, I like his motive better than just another business man who want to do a buck in disastrous times. Jonah is more Ludlow than Hoskins. You know what I mean. Hoskins was one of the better villains in the franchise and had a vision. Being too similar to Ludlow doesn't say anything good about the character.
5. Here's a fun hypothetic scenario for you: If we transfer JP universe to "Scream" universe, one of the victim must be an asshole like Ludlow. The killers might be Dodgson (Jill), King (Charlie) and Baselton (Rebecca). In this kind of scenario, do you see Rebecca as:
A. The same mature woman from the canon "Scream 4", who's obviously the mastermind, because a mature woman will have an authority over two teenagers vs the other way around.
B. Rebecca will be another teenager, and Jill will be the mastermind she was in the canon, just like Dodgson.
It's important to note that in either scenario, both will turn on each other, and both will make the other one regret it. Not sure how loyal the original Baselton was, but I have reasons to believe that Dodgson wanted Baselton to die.
P.S: I know JP2 is your second least favorite part (after JP3 of course), but I forgot if it's because you find this movie as awful, or just because you see other parts as just better.
1. Well considering how the characters are inspired by Fairy Tales (Ruby is Red Riding Hood, Weiss is Snow White, Blake is Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Yang is Goldilocks and Penny was Pinocchio, and that's just to name a few) there is that possibility. Also i did something in my crossover universe i'm not sure many people will agree on. You see i reincarnated Pyrrha but probably not in the way people would expect, ever heard of the monster Biollante? Well yeah Pyrrha's soul and she has amnesia so she has no memory of her previous life. What do you think of this choise i made?
2. Yeah despite of them not belonging in this world anymore the dinosaurs still deserve to live. Plus if the dinosaurs on land died that still wouldn't solve the problem, the Mosasaurus would still be out there disturbing the aquatic ecosystem.
3. No if the protagonist dies he is still himself.
5. I like the first option. And i don't hate JP2 but i found the other movies more enjoyable than JP2.
6. Also i would like to mention that the director for Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Michael Dougherty made a post on his twitter of an Anguirus skeleton being outside of Godzilla's lair. And that skeleton has been found:   So that opens a door for him!
1. Off topic: Tell me more about Penny Pinocchio. I can always ask my other RWBY enthusiastic pen-mate, but I want to hear it from you.
On topic: Biolllante was a great villain. One of the best kaijus. If that's your plan for your fanfic, then you're on the right track :-). If you included Summer, did you retconned her like the good people should?
2. I hope Alteori knows it as well as we do. I know she might be a Spino fangirl, and sadly I've seen a video where she's rooting for Scar, but one must hope. In your opinion, does the people who think Scar is tragic are overlapping with Spino fanboys, or that being dubbed by Jeremy Irons is the only common ground of these two mass murderers?
3. I don't like this game either way. Maybe Charles Dance could improve it. Also, I've given it some thought, and i'm thinking about casting Charles to my future story. Remember "Neimerhold", with the anthropomorphic animals and Maureen Berkley's pigmen? So i'm thinking about casting Charles as either General Tiger (part 1) or Charles the settlement leader (part 2). General Tiger is a militaristic fascist who can create stable cities, hence why his citizens are not hasty about overthrowing him (other than him being a freaking tiger of course), and Charles is a scientist who can be described for people who doesn't know any better as either Professor X with functioning legs and no superpowers (unless you consider being a genius as superpowers) or as a reversed Magneto with a conflicted daughter.
4. That's good to hear. I liked this movie, but your opinion is far better than the "Tembo is the only good character in JP2" and "Ludlow isn't evil" people. I disagree with the first misconception because Malcolm, Sarah, Kelly (silly as she was, you have to respect the person who made Malcolm become better and the first person who killed a raptor with her bare legs), Baby-Rex (just for killing Ludlow, just for that, this baby is my homeboy) and the Buck were great too. The 2nd misconceptions is wrong because, while Nick did a lot of damage, he couldn't have done it without Ludlow. If Ludlow wasn't trying to bring the dinosaurs to the mainland, Nick wasn't sent to the island and couldn't release the non-exist dinosaurs. And as sociopathic as Nick was, with not feeling regrets about losing people and backstabbing Tembo and all, he was first and foremost a pawn for Hammond to overthrow Ludlow. A misguided extremist who was sent by the former king to get even with the new incompetent tyrant. Know what I mean?
5. Man :-). That's a big door. Thanks for telling me. Anguirus's skeleton is somewhat similar to the edmontosaurus' skeleton at the t-rex family lair. Does it mean Godzilla will have an offspring? I really hope so.
B: Well this version of Biollante is not evil, in my universe, she just doesn't have any memories and is trying to live a peaceful life and i do plan of having her meet Jaune at some point tho.
2. I'm not sure...
3. I like the idea of the general.
4. Yeah. Also fun fact, do you remember how there a group of japanese in the San Diego scene? Well one of them said "I left Japan to get away from this!" that was a reference to Godzilla!
5. Well the idea of Godzilla having offspring has been explored twice, the first being Minilla in the movie Son of Godzilla and the second being Godzilla Junior (AKA, Baby Godzilla or Little Godzilla) and if you count the 1998 film it has been done three times. Also i heard a very interesting argument about the other titans we didn't get to see, how basically Anguirus opened a door for other Toho monsters to be in the Monsterverse. And considering how Toho wants to continue the Monsterverse, that seems to be the case!
1. I can always check at RWBY wiki, but I want to hear about it from people who know. Now, Biollante isn't evil at all. Interesting to hear her meeting Jaune. If you had a reboot, which actress would play Biollante?
2. General Tiger will probably be the usual orange model, but i consider doing him as blonde to emphasize his social Darwinism and giving him an aura of fascistic states.
Do you see Jeremy Irons playing him? And if you put him in JP universe, which 4 heroes would you send against him?
3. Lol indeed. This movie did the rampaging New York reptile better, no matter how many people will say it's the second lowest-quality part. A radioactive water dragon just can't outclass the emotional baggage of a race against time between a father rescuing his child, a greedy sleazebag and two heroes stuck in the middle.
4. Never thought about it. Nice :-). Baby Godzilla is kinda weird. Minilla is so cute. He's like Baby Sinclair's teenage version.
1. A: Well in the episode "Painting the Town" when Penny was asked by soldiers where was the girl (Ruby) she lied pretending to not know who they were talking about, doing so she let out a hiccup, a reference to how Pinocchio can't lie. Another thing is how her swords are attached to strings, a reference of how he used to be a puppet
B: I'm not sure who i'd put for her spirit, who do you suggest?
2. Yeah i can picture him playing it. And as for the heroes i would send, i'd most likely call Owen and Blue, as for the rest i'm not sure who to call...
3. Well KotM had a father trying to rescue his child from a eco-terrorist group with a Thanos-like plots saying we are an infection and the Titans are a fever to cure said infection.
4. Well, don't worry cause Godzilla Junior keeps growing from the movies he's been in. And i guess if you watch it as a non-Godzilla movie it's not that bad.
1. Preventing lies hiccup lol. The strings swords sounds similar to Jakotsu and his serpent sword. A fun trivia fact: Rumiko Takahashi, the creator of "Inuyasha", made Jakotsu gay so Inuyasha won't kill a human woman. As much as Jakotsu is a better character than Penny, I think Rumiko did a cowardly decision. There are many ways to bypass this obstacle. The most common, and my personal favorite, is doing the female villain like Cinder, which means she'll be so vile and/or dangerous that the rules about women won't apply to her. The second one, which RWBY and many others did, was writing a female protagonist, so both hero and villain will be from the same gender. A third option Is making the female villain very sympathetic. Whatever the choice will be, female villains are special, and therefore should never be ridiculous. I wish the good people behind RWBY knew it and won't made Penny ridiculous.
2. Since Biollante is Japanese, my instinct is to cast her as either a young oriental girl (or at least someone who look like such) or as a mature woman as part of a reboot. The mature options are Constance Wu and Lucy Liu. My favorite young option is Hayley Orrantia. She's a talented actress and singer, and she have a look that can be interpreted as half-oriental. She's also my prime choice for Molly Chong, AKA one the protagonists of "Police Legend", so her option is solid. Now think about Hayley Orrantia singing morbid songs as Biollante's theme music. Even people doesn't like kaijus as much as you do, neither as open-minded about it as I do, will rush to see it.
3. Speaking of JP universe: Would you be so kind and vote Mills' proposal?
4. That sounds like a JP movie where Amanda and Paul are trying to save Eric from a villainous version of Nick. Hope the father is more aware to the severity of the situation than the canon Amanda and Paul. Did the villainous Nick was truly evil (not evil enough is still a form of evil), or more like the horribly misguided hero that the original Nick was?
5. But it does take ignoring from major details and take it as it is. Doing something similar when I watch JP3 and enjoyed it not as a good movie among awesome movies, but as a stand-alone action flick. Something like that?
1. Considering that the series has taken a more serious tone in the recent volumes and the fact that she "died" (I still think the writters can bring her back after all she is an Android) i don't think they can do anything bad with the chatacter
3. Sorry i didn't vote in time. But i know a franchise you may like, have you heard of SCP? You may have seen images of SCP-173 once or twice on the internet
4. Well for starters he was the one who freed King Ghidorah so....
5. Yeah. Also i've considered watching an anime for some time now ever since i watched Death Battle, ever heard of Elfen Lied? I heard even though it is really gory it's also really good, if you watched it can you give your thoughts on it?
1. Penny is finished, but it's still not too late to improve Raven. A conversation about JP2 gave me an idea for retconning her. Writing her as a controversial heroic extremist. A woman who's the incarnation of "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" and "the cause is noble, but the actions are horrible". Something like the female version of Nick Van Owen (Bastille Nixon). Just like Nick when he released the dinosaurs, and more importantly emptied Tembo's gun from live bullets, Raven can do something bad out of good intentions. And just like my idea about Bastille, which is Nick's improved replacement I wish to add to the possible future JP2 reboot, Raven will go down like a lion to the slaughter. Heroically sacrificing herself to save Yang and the others. Do you see the good people do something similar?
2. I would like you to take a look at the following exchange of words:
Me and this rude lady got into a heated argument about Aku vs Buu. Aku is stronger and I mentioned my reason. She disagreed. But when I kept using arguments, which she seems to either disregard or refusing to acknowledge that taking over a world for ages and staying the ruler is far more impressive and hard than destroying one (destroying is easy. Building and preserving is harder), she became rude and disparaging. Does this talk make sense to you? And do you agree that Buu is less almighty than some hardcore DBZ fans think he is?
3. SCP are scary people. Especially what they did with Scarlet King. Do they have a goal? I mean, Doctor Wu is humble compare to them. They must have reasons to clone and experimenting monsters, right?
4. Man :-(. This man is either very stupid or very evil. Unless he makes the Kirby couple look like Steven Hawking, why would he released a three-headed electrical dragon?
5. It's the first time I ever heard about it. I'll see it eventually, because I have a long watching list. If and when we'll see it, i'd be delighted to exchange insights about it. Also, what do you think about my Malcolm and Sarah's drawings?
Unlike some other internet commenters, this man actually have some serious points about why Superman is stronger than Rodan. I might need to help you to explain him why he's wrong. Rodan is one of the weaker kaijus, but still more powerful than Superman, not to mention he's a better character.
1. Yeah, and considering how in the post credits we see a feather from a Raven/Crow on Taiyang's yard it probably means she went back to Taiyang to apologise for abandoning him when Yang was born. And mind you he was not happy about it!
2. Sorry, i don't know much on DBZ i didn't grew up watching it as a kid.
3. Well the SCP Foundation wants contain these SCPs beacuse some of them are dangerous to humanity but some are not. But i could list a few SCPs i would not like to meet in the middle of the night!
4. Well he claims to have seen "the worst of human nature" and apparently lost hope for humanity and so he choose the Titans to clear the world of us. Also in the continuity Ghidorah is an alien monster, wich is normal for the Golden Demise...
5. Well i've watched 5 episodes of the 14 so far and so far i'm interested, it shows some gore and nudity here and there but it actually shows some very serious themes, such as grief, rape and abuse. I definitely recommend it! Also i'm not an artist but i think that the drawing could use some inprovement... As for Rodan vs Superman i'm not gonna lie i think Superman would win, mainly for his freeze breath, and i agree Rodan is a better character than Superman, probaply beacuse he is not overpowered like DC made Superman.
1. If I was at the situation Taiyang was, i'm not sure I would be happy about it either. While I give Raven the credit for being on her way to redemption, she can't expect people to forgive her on the spot. Forgiveness takes time. Hope she'll earn it.
2. You didn't lose too much. When Goku gave the healing beans to Cell just for seeing who's stronger, the series lost its edge. And the part Goku let his guard down when Frieza and his minions were around is unforgivable. I always knew Vegeta will kill Frieza, but I wanted him to do it at the right time and way, not because Goku betrayed his point of existence.
3. I like the orange jelly. But other than an orange jelly that heal people and exist to bring joy and health, in addition to be nearly indestructible, why did they created the other monsters? Did they want to achieve something?
4. Do you see him as a bad man, or just a good man who got caught up in doing bad things (me and a friend calls it "missing in goodness", or MIG as a wordplay on MIA)?
5. I might pick it as my new second favorite anime then. I missed normal anime so much. I have no doubt my art needs improvement. I'm a writer who do sketches for his stories, not the renaissance Michelangelo. Isn't Rodan's fire stronger than Superman's freeze breath?
1. Yeah but i wonder how Ruby and Yang will reach to one of the people who tried to kill them just chilling in their dad's home...
2. Well i know a certain pink puffball who managed to beat Buu in Death Battle and that made me get the giest of his power level.
3. Oh, you mean SCP 999 that one i would like to meet. And so far as i know the Foundation has not created the SCPs, they just found them and contained them. But course as we learned from Jurassic Park, nothing stays put forever, they tend to escape...
4. Of course he's evil. Who in their sane mind would release a space three-headed dragon who can control freaking storms in good intensions?
5. A: Ok Elfen Lied is not a "normal" per se. There is this next stage of the human evolution, named Diclonius (Not to be confused with the real dinosaur) with the difference being that they have horns in their heads, and arms that simulate psychic abilities named vectors that when they touch a human they infect them their child will also become a Diclonius. And our main protagonist/antihero, Lucy suffered a LOT in her life, she lived in a orphanage where she was bullied by other children beacuse of her horns and her only fried was a puppy, who said bullies beated the poor thing to death mind you. Also she fought Carnage on Death Battle, and won! So she has my respect!
B: Well Rodan did come out of a volcano in KotM but Superman probably is still powerfull enough to beat him. Speaking of wich, that's my problem with Superman DC made him unnecessary powerful to the point he's not even that good of a character anymore...
Until this issue will be solved, and Raven will be redeemed for real, here are the main points for "The Lost World" reboot:
A. Bastille Nickson - Instead of a male photographer who was sent by Hammond to sabotage Ludlow's efforts to bring dinosaurs to the continent, my version will have a female criminal who was bailed by Hammond in exchange for executing his redemption. Bastille will be very much like what I want Raven to be. She will do horrible things out of noble intentions (releasing the dinosaurs inside the camp, emptying Tembo's rifle from live bullets and so on), but unlike Nick, Bastille will redeem herself at her final moments. The heroes group will get to the abandoned worker village, chased by the raptors, and most of the raptors will take a step back. Except for the obsessed raptor who got killed by Kelly, the others will take a step back because of the same giant chameleons from the novel. Sarah will figure out that there's something in the worker village that scares even the raptors. After Sarah will figure out that their enemy is invisible, Bastille will take out a flare and throw it. The chameleons' outlines will be shown for a brief moment. Bastille will order the others to run away and get help while she fights the chameleons. The creatures will chase the flare long enough for the others to get away and get help. The remaining heroes will get to an abandoned radio station and try to communicate with the outside world. The scene will end with one of the chameleons limping out of the building, looking at the corpses of his mate and Bastille with one eye, and looking at the horizon thinking about revenge with the other.
B. Heather Ludlow - Hammond's vicious niece who look Tembo in the eyes without blinking. She'll be less like the canon Ludlow and more like a soft version of Cinder. Her only real redeeming quality will be regrets for losing her enforcer's respect and obedience. The canon Ludlow got Ajay killed in the long grass because he was stupid. Heather will shove Ajay as a bait for the raptors and kill some of them to fake leadership. Later, when Papa-Rex will rampage at San Diego, Heather will both hunt for the baby and attempt to kill Malcolm and Sarah. In the part where Malcolm tease the cop with "if you really want to stop us, you should shoot us", Heather will shoot him in the neck and miss his vital parts with less than an inch. Heather will refer to it as "a weak choice of words" and resume her hunt. She will close on Sarah at the same canon storage and attempt to kill her as a consolation prize after the baby got away. Given Sarah will be more like her novel counterpart and Heather will be more like Dodgson, they'll engage a serious fight, which will end when Sarah will get a grip on her tranquillizer. A tranquillizer arrow to Heather's leg will do its charm, and Sarah will tie Heather using her blood stained shirt. By the time Heather will take up, she'll see Papa-Rex and the baby approaching with the same "are you brave on children? Come here, you horse crap of a person!" face from the canon. She'll free herself from the shirt which tied her hands behind her back, draw a knife and jump on the escaping baby. Papa-Rex will break her legs and she'll respond in hysteric laughter vs the terrified screaming of the canon Ludlow. The baby will jump on her, and her last words will be "well played, uncle John. Well fucking played!".
C. The chameleon carnotaurs - Just like in the novel, they'll live at the abandoned working village. After Bastille will kill one of them, the remaining one will track down the others. I'm thinking about putting more chameleon carnotaurs in part 3, playing a creature that even Spino-Rex isn't hasty about messing with.
D. Sarah Harding - The canon Sarah was great and tough on her own right, but her reboot version will have more traits of her novel counterpart, namely fighting Heather without any help.
E. The surviving InGen hunters - After most of them will be killed by the raptors and Mama-Rex, the remaining few will gather around Heather, who will use them to kill the heroes group before they all leave the island. Unfortunately for the hunters, they'll meet the heroes, the remaining chameleon and Tembo who came to avenge Ajay.
2. These things are the reason I don't care about "Death Battles"'s opinion. How can anyone talk seriously about demonic bubblegum? Do they realize building is harder than destroying? And how can Superman freeze a volcano? No one can freeze a volcano. Not even Queen Elsa.
3. Who did created these creatures? Maybe SCP 999 was an experiment for creating the ultimate popsicle lol.
4. Magneto did worse, and so did Marlene from "The Last Of Us", yet Magneto is a clear MIG and Marlene is seen by some as a hero. Not all MIG are sane. All i'm saying that the missing in goodness-bad man scale isn't always obvious. Usually it does, but not always.
5. Sounds like an interesting concept. I bet Lucy infected the bully's children too. Quite the symbolic karma. I respect her even without defeating Carnage in "Death Battles". "Death Battles" are overrated (see on topic 2).
Speaking on villains battles: The page of "Villains Rap Battle" is officially out:
The first episode will be Thanos vs King Ghidorah, just like I promised.
P.S: For some reason, users in this wiki can't accept Ghidorah's psychopathy. He's an ominous being with sadistic tendencies, omnicidal streak and perfectly sane in all of his three heads. Is there anything non-psychopathic about him?
1. I like your ideas, especially B and C. Speaking of the Chameleon Carnos i really wish they were included in the movies sooner. Also happen to watch Battle at Big Rock?
2. Well like i said, DC made him ridiculously overpowered, so i wouln't be surprised if he did...
3. Well as far as i know SCP 999 and 682 are sons of the Scarlet King and their mother is SCP-231-7 an SCP i was not aware of until i looked up Scarlet King on this wiki, so i can't say i know much about them.
4. Agreed. If Lucy did infect them i think it would be a genius move on Lucy to infect the people who called her names like "monster", "daughter of the Devil" or "inhuman" with the thing they used to torment. But she took the easy route and killed them. Also i made a review of it some time ago on DeviantArt, check it out and tell me what you think: https://www.deviantart.com/infinite2017/art/Elfen-Lied-Review-814514228
5. Well i have to give my vote to Thanos, even though i like Ghidorah better he really doesn't have a motive most of the time. In fact most of the time he is being controlled by aliens or some other higher force, the only King Ghidorah's i know that are actually acting of their own accord are the King Ghidorah 1998, King Ghidorah from the anime movies and the Monsterverse Ghidorah. So my vote goes to Thanos on this one...
1. Yes. And I liked it. People say that the part where the little girl scared the allosaurus with some arrows is silly, just like how some people are looking down on Kelly despite killing a raptor with her bare legs (movie)/poisoned dart (novel). I don't mind. Both scenes were actually great. What's really bugging me is that people's first thought is see which dinosaur will win. I like dinosaurs, but putting bets on dinosaurs before even seeing the plot is childish.
2. At least Spino-Rex can claim not all of his powers are bad writing, even though the movie served everything to his mouth. DC blew it on that one. And people ask why DC isn't a powerhouse like Marvel...
3. Until we could know more, here's another topic: Recently I've created the underrated characters wiki:
It's for fictional characters who deserves more recognition, for the better and for the worse. A friend gave me some ideas. Some of the categories are:
Underestimated villainy - villains who're more evil than many people realize (examples: the canon Ludlow, Charlie Walker, Lotso, lewis Dodgson).
Underrated heroism - heroes who're more admirable than many people realize (examples: Franklin Webb, Dewey Riley, Mulan, Subject Delta, Joan Watson/John Watson, Hellen "Elastic Girl" Parr, Kelly Malcolm, Judy Hicks).
1. Yeah the internet is like that, it was with Batman vs Superman and it still is with Godzilla vs Kong...
2. But you have to admit DC does a good job with their animations.
3. I think a charcter that would fit in Missing in Goodness would be the Spider-verse version of Kingpin. In one hand he just wanted his wife and kid back, in the other by doing so he could destroy the multiverse. So yeah...
4. Nope. You have to watch all the episodes in the anime in order to understand what's going on, the episodes are for the most part one after another. And unfortunately like i said in my review the anime ends on a cliffhanger...
5. Well the only villain i'm familiar with is Nedry. So i can't say for sure...
1. I don't dig for either of these movies, but I see your point. Now, I realized what's the true biggest problem with JP3: The other problems are known. I'll leave them for now. For me, the true biggest problem is that the good people did a movie where people tried to save their son, but without any emotional weight. How that's even possible?
2. They did, aren't they? Speaking on animations: Happen to see Genndy Tartakovski's Primal? Today I've seen all first 4 episode, and it was just as genius as Tartakovski always do. Usually I prefer settings where the characters are talking, but Tartakovski accomplished tones of emotional weight without a single word. I wouldn't do that, but he nailed it. They monsters and ancient creatures there can give a hard time to Sharptooth himself. One thing I don't know for sure is whether Fang the t-rex is small for a t-rex (I assume she's 4 tons or something, like a young adult), or it's just that the monsters (including a spider that can throw Fang around the cave) are almost kaijus.
3. I'll add him when I can. Feel free to add him if and when you'll like. Do you see Doctor Octopus in his "Spiderman 2" version as an MIG too, or as a bad man?
4. How unfortunate :-(. At least the other episodes are good and there will be a second season. Maybe they can do like in "Samurai Jack". Conclusion ark and such. The audience deserves no less.
I'm gonna apologise in advence for not replying in a while, it's just that school has been keeping me busy and i've been studying like crazy these couple days. It may take a while for me to reply but i will do when i get the chance... Again, sorry to keep you waiting.
1. Beats me but thank god movies don't tend to do that. Imagine if Jurassic World was like that!
2. After a LONG search i can safely say that i have! I've watched 2 episodes so far and i freaking love it! Dare i say it their partnership is better than the one Owen and Blue have, sure they don't have a bond from childhood, but they know that if they don't work together to survive, they will die... Also that Alpha Ceratosaurus was more powerful than the Indominus, while the Indominus killed sauropods for fun, the Alpha Cerato sent a freaking T-Rex (Or at least i think Fang is a T-Rex) flying!
3. Yeah, his robotic arms manipulated him into doing everything in the movie and at the end he finally took back control. So yeah that's a MIG in my book.
4. Well the other option is to read the manga but what i think Elfen Lied deserves a remake that continues the series, mainly beacuse nowadays the horror genre is getting more attention than ever before, plus with today's graphics the anime would look amazing!
5. I'm not sure in who to vote, because i'm not familiar with neither of the characters. Also have you seen Harley Quinn's animated series?
1. That would be practically impossible, as Owen is everything Grant always wanted to be and was right about everything without being preachy, I-Rex was a great villain, many characters became better/more heroic/got a grip on their life, Blue and her siblings were hardcore, and overall a very symbolic movie. Thanks Colin Trevorrow for that :-). I have an idea for rebooting part 3, and I wish Trevorrow would direct something similar. Did I tell you about this idea?
2. Agree with most of what you said, but not with the part that Spear and Fang had a better partnership than Owen and Blue. I wouldn't go that far. It's close, but just not there. The alpha ceratosaurus was indeed a freaking kaiju. I-Rex could fight him only with assistant (not a shame though), but you know what evil dinosaur could take the alpha? Sharptooth. One jump over the alpha's back, and it's either way. With Spear on his side, it becomes 52%/48% for Sharptooth.
4. Damn, dude, I can see it in front of me, and my eyes are all stars. For real. I think i'll stick to the anime for now, because many manga have the bad habit of being unfaithful to the audience's artistic truth. An example would be FMA, because the 2003 version was smart and better, but the later version was just pulling the anime one step forward.
5. I will. But until I do, I would like to talk about a topic that only about is something that only dinosaurs enthusiastics and smart people can understand: A video by Dangerville showed that t-rex might had a low-frequency guttural roar rather than the awesome roar from every movie in the history of everything, namely JP. I know JP isn't all accurate, but in this case, the movie make more sense than the real thing. Big predators' roars are usually more loud than guttural. And here's the conflicting part. In my dinosaurs story "Posdonllo", i want the dinosaurs to be as accurate as possible, and the differences from the real animals will be either evolution or anomalies. On one hand, if t-rexes had the low-frequency roars, the moral thing to do will giving up on one of the creature's coolest assets. On the other hand, the loud roars are much more cool and make more sense than the quiet and rumbling roars. Sharptooth, for example, is cooler than many real-life t-rexes we know. Now, should i use the loud roars under the excuse that t-rexes evolved to be able to do so, or should i take the less cool kind of roars? If i take the second option, how can i make it just as cool, entertaining and possibly scary without the loud roars?
He was a horrible man even in these dark days' standard. He could work as a horror/holocaust villain like nothing. People like him are part of the reason Indorapor because the psychotic dog we know today.
1. I belive you haven't. By all means, tell me about it.
2. I'm also confused by Fang's species, is she a T-Rex or a Nanotyrannus?
3. Actually out of all the Spiderman movie villains (That includes Riot) i don't remember Electro. I think the movie was to forgettable that i forgot the characters in it, i mean i remember the Lizard, a character from a movie that came before Electro's movie!
4. I see, i've also started to watch this anime called Kill la Kill, you may or may not have heard of it before. It is really funny and the style of the animation is really cartoony which is normal considering it was animated by Studio Trigger.
5. A. I honnestly would go for the first option. After all evolution was to upgrade creatures (Exept Smilodons who thought having smaller teeth was a good idea for some fucking reason)
B. Speaking of JP i've been trying to get my little sister into Jurassic Park, she's clearly into Star Wars considering me and my mom are doing a Star Wars marathon and she was showing interest in the two movies we watched (Episodes 4 and 5) and i wanted to ask an opinion if it was a good idea to get her into the franchise or not. Do you think it's a good idea?
BOT: Just created Ed Regis' article. It's under construction. Feel free to expand it. The reason I used Gennaro's picture is because Regis have no official picture, and the cinematic Gennaro is actually Regis with a different name.
Spino-Rex: His status as a hybrid will be more clear. His motive will be better than just a ravenous hybrid, and overall more like I-Rex than like himself. A youtuber named Clayton Fioriti made a video about the possibility there was more than one Spino-Rex, and the unhinged one we seen killing the t-rex and chasing the characters was avenging his dead mate (the one who got the airplane to the face). His superpowers will be more than bad writing, and he'll be killed on-screen. Maybe by the genius raptors, like one of the drafts wanted. If not the raptors, Tembo and Grant can kill him together.
Amanda and Paul - Saving their son is very nice of them, but the reason he got there in the first place was their own fault. The real miracle is not surviving two months without them. it's surviving 13 years with them. Instead of getting to the island because his parents are too dumb to live, he'll be abducted by criminals who'll try to extort his parents, but got stuck in Isla Sorna. Eventually he will escape and hiding from both the remaining criminals and from predators.
Grant - he won't be the raptor-obsessed broken man he was in the canon. His character decay was a major reason for why this movie was just good (at best) rather than awesome as the other 4. In my reboot, Grant will be just like his first movie version. Tembo can work in the JP3 reboot just fine. case of using Tembo, his motive will be saving the boy. Him and Grant might get well together. For Tembo, "Grant is a male Sarah minus the ideals taking over her brain". For Grant, "Tembo is Muldoon's second chance in life".
Billy Brennan - Taking the raptors egg was one of the most stupid decisions in the franchise. It can make sense only if he was more devious than the movie gives him credit for. In my version, he'll do it for the main human antagonist, who'll try to create a secret police of genius raptors.
The main human antagonist - Either the leader of the remaining criminals, a complete psychopath who killed some of his comrades for self consumption and luring the carnivores away, Dodgson (he might be one of the criminals. Not contradicting), Jeff Rossiter (Dodgson's technical boss from the original second novel. Someone on the villains fanon wiki had an interesting idea about it), a homicidal brute named Manfred Roth, or one of the scientist who worked with Doctor Wu on the creation of Spino-Rex. Whoever he'll be, he'll be Billy's secret boss. All options above are psychopaths, even in the very slim chance they'll be redeemable.
The genius raptors - They are based on the genius green raptors from the novel. Crichton himself admitted that raptors are not that intelligent, especially if not raised. These raptors will either have a good reason to be geniuses, or being raised by the top criminal/Dodgson/Rossiter/rogue scientist the way a pack of German shepherds might be raised by a dog abuser. As said, the good people should've let the raptors kill Spino-Rex. That's what I want to do.
The badass female character - Currently, the options are either Cynthia Wu (Doctor Wu's heroic sister) or a black female scientist. The black scientist will be a better representation of blacks than the canon JP3 had, and Cynthia will be a tragic reminder to what Wu became. Both scientists will make so many things more reasonable, namely Eric's survival.
An actual emotional weight - For me, the real biggest problem with part 3 is that the good people had the dubious honor to create a movie with parents who tries to save their son, but without any emotional weight. If I haven't seen JP3, I could never imagine it's even physically possible.
2. I believe she's a small t-rex. Nanotyrannus isn't well-known enough to be used in popular not so accurate dinosaurs series/films. I might use it though. How do you see an encounter between "Posdonllo" characters and a Nanotyrannus?
3. Yeah :-(. Gwen Stacy was the only good thing in "The Amazing Spiderman 2". Curt Connors was great in the first TASM, like he always do. Riot is a Venom's villain. Unless Venom is an incarnation of Spiderman, I wouldn't call Riot a "Spiderman" villain.
4. Tell me more about it. It will take a while before i'll see it, so I don't mind about spoilers.
5. Listed. I can confirm I won't use smilodons in my stories. I'll use dire lions, especially a specific semi-sentient dire lioness named Calypso, instead of our fanged friends. As for your sister: Liking "Star Wars" is a good start. The big question is if your sister can make her own conclusions and how well she deal with stubborn and militant fans.
1. Man those are good ideas! I also agree that taking eggs from Raptors was a stupid idea, it's not like they can smell them from miles! (Notice my sarcasm)
2. Maybe the characters mistake it for a juvenile T-Rex.
3. I'm considering the comic series they appered in, Riot origined on Spiderman comics so that's what i'm going for. Also i watched the Joker movie a few days ago, i have to say that nothing justifies what he did, life can be a mess, i learned that lesson in the age of 14. I liked the movie tho, it showed a serious note on our society.
4. A: Well it's about this girl named Ryuko Matoi who is looking for the person who killed her father, who she thinks it was Satsuki Kiryūin, the head of the Student Council of Honnōji Academy, who she rules with an iron fist. As for why Ryuko is sure she killed her father, it's because Satsuki apparently has half of the scissor blade who was made by Ryuko's father (Ryuko has the other half, of course).
B: I've also have been following a game and an another anime called Demon Slayer. It's about this boy named Tanjiro who lost most of his family on a Demon attack, all but his sister, Nezuko survived the attack, however his sister has became a Man-eating Demon by being corrupted by Demon blood, i've only watched 3 episodes so far but i am already invested. As for the game i'm following well... It's called Xenosaga and like Star Wars it's devided to three episodes. As for what it's about, well the game has raised a lot of questions and not many answers. So i can't say yet...
5. She's only 5, she has no idea what's going on with the fandom. What i'm asking if it is a good idea to show her the Jurassic Park franchise.
6. Also happen to see my original Titan, Titanus iara?
1. If and when i'll upload it to JP wiki, do you think it would work better as a blueprint explaining the changes, or better as a traditional fanfic? The thing is that i want to write it as a fanfic, but i might not find the time and peace of mind for that :-(.
2. Iara sounds awesome enough :-). Just reduce it to the size of a normal dinosaur, and you have a splendid hybrid for a possible story of yours. Maybe a spinosaurus-nanotyrannus hybrid lol. I dont have any original idea regarding to Iara at the moment, but if i would have one, would i have your permission to use your character? In an original way and tributing you of course.
3. Agreed. The joker did take his tragedy too far, even if his Arthur Fleck version is missing in goodness. Plus, the movie was good and important, but Joker is the kind of character that shouldn't be the hero of their own movie. On a personal note, do you think Heath Ledger is proud of Joaquin Phoenix right now?
4. Satsuki really did it? Maybe someone framed her and manipulated Ryuko. There must be a puppet master behind Satsuki, because i dont think studint council is powerful enough to do these things. The premise sounds interesting though.
5. For the sake of this discussion, i'll focus on the anime. Tanjiro and Nezuko's background sounds similar to many zombies stories, especially the part where Nezuko became a man-eating demon, which is for the better. Who sent these demons? And for what cause?
6. That's an interesting way to describe it. Sounds harsh. Your 5 years old sister shouldn't hear about it.
3. Absolutely! Just because Joker lost his mind doesn't mean he is a bad character, plus any Joker is better than teh Suicide Squad version of Joker... Also i would like to point out another missing in goodness, that being James Ironwood from RWBY, who in the latest volume has been overtaken by fear to the point to leave an entire city to die in the hands of the Grimm.
4. As of what i've watched i don't the answer to that but i do agree that a Puppet Master might be at play there.
5. Well after going pass the halfway point of the anime (I'm on episode 15 and there are 26 episodes) i take back my statement that Nezuko is a man-eating Demon, she is most likely a type of demon that doesn't need human blood to get her strength back, but rather she needs to sleep, as she did during the events of episodes 2-5 meaning she slept for 2 flipping years! As for who sent the demons that is actually the culprit who killed Tajiro's family and turned Nezuko is named Muzan Kibutsuji, the first and most powerful demon. Despite looking like Michael Jackson (I'm not kidding, look it up) he is a very powerful demon who has corrupted many demons before. Nezuko wasn't the first, and until Tanjiro gets revenge for his family, she won't be the last... As for the reason, that information has not been explained yet, so i don't have a answer.
Not too familiar with Arthur Watts, so I wanted to hear an expert before deciding. With Blackbeard, as despicable as he is, I decided to vote no. His death marks him as a scapegoat, and a major reason for why Beckett is more evil.
I personally think Ushari isn't vile enough, because the villainy standard in LK is jacked-up. I mean, it's a world where Zira is tragic, remorseful and protective. If someone like Zira isn't pure evil, then a miserable cobra isn't pure evil either. If anything, the only LK reptile that might be PE is the cobra that bit Scar.
With all humility, I take the liberty to say that Heather is similar to what I hope the female villains of "JW Dominion" will turn out to be.
2. Maybe you also liked Daenerys Targaryen's dragons. I like them, except for the part where Drogon burned the throne instead of burning the man who killed his mother. Hope your fanfic kaijus won't have this issue.
3. Poor Ironwood :-(. He must be eating himself for leaving the town folks to their fate. Cinder and Adam are dead, so who drove him to be so much misguided? Maybe Salem?
4. What's the most important thing you'd like to see in "JW Dominion"? Personally, I really want Wu to finally give back his wretched soul. Also, good thing Berry will return :-).
1. I have to say that it looks very promising even for a blueprint and i can't wait to see what you have in store for the rest!
2. I didn't actually watch Game of Thrones but i can't dent that the Dragons in that show look great! But from i heard from my mom (She watched the show) and from the internet the final season was pretty bad...
3. Actually Cinder is STILL alive, you know after being frozen and thrown out of a pit! And it was both Cinder and Salem with the most spine-chilling scene in all of RWBY! I can't really describe it you have to experience it yourself to know what i'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX0slZTz-Io
5. While we are in the subject of anime i would like to recommend a anime that i think you might like, it is named Overlord, a anime that instead of going with the usual hero's group it goes with the "villains" instead it has 3 seasons all with 13 episodes and i honnestly think it is a very interesting choise to go with the antagonists raher than the hero. Also i'm taking a break from Demon Slayer because i mainly watch anime dubs and Demon Slayer's dub is still in progress so i decided to wait a bit until it is completed to watch it again.
Recently i checked the history of Indominus-Rex article and saw your editing. I also like JP very much, so i'm glad i found another JP fan :-).
If i may, i would like to ask some questions:
1. I kinda hope Henry Wu will die in JW:FK. Do you think Indoraptor will kill him, or one of the natural dinosaurs (in case of natural dinosaur casualy, i think the allosaurus will be great for the job)?
2. Do you have a favorite JP/JW hero (mine is Owen, with Malcolm and Sarah close behind)?
3. Assuming you know both JP2 novel and JP2 movie, which of the main antagonists did you liked better? Peter Ludlow or Lewis Dodgson?
I'm always happy to talk with JP fans, so i would be delighted if you'll answer :-).
1. Indeed he is. The novels gave him an equally excruciating death at the hand of the raptors. The pack of psychopaths literally disemboweled Wu. One of the scariest deaths in the franchise, as justified as it is.
2. Good choice :-). Blue was truly great. She's my 4th place in the heroes list. Grant is behind her, in 5th place, because his JP3 version was just a raptor-obsessed unwilling guide. Seeing the main human protagonist going through character decay was one of my many reason to not like JP3 very much. As for the Spino-Rex: We already now this creature is dead. Personally i'm quite thankful for that. Do you think he got killed by the t-rex couple from part 2, like some fans believe, or did something else killed that abomination?
3. There were two of those. The second was better. In JP2 novel, the plot was different than in the film. Kelly was 2 children (Arby the Afro-American and Kelly the genius), Eddie was killed by raptors rather than the t-rex couple, There were 2 chameleons who look just like carnotaurs, the raptors were ferociously stupid (not like the nublar raptors in the second movie. Take Sparta up to 11 and that's what you get), Hammond was already dead by then, the villain was a pure evil man named Dodgson (so far the only human who tried to directly kill another human. You can say he combine Ludlow's greed, Indominus-Rex's psychopathy and Hoskins' murderous vision) and the villain's henchmen were he PR manager George Baselton and Haward king. Similar to part 1, the second novel was scary. I think you'll like it. Especially the second novel.
What killed the Spino? That's a good question, probably it died of old age or starvation, as it mentions the Isla Sorna is abandoned or it was killed by a pack of Raptors like the scrapped scene of JP3 it could even be the T-Rex couple you mentioned
1. The scene where Spino-Rex get killed by raptors could truly save the movie. Instead, we got the final cut :-(. And what's worse: To this very day, some people think Spino-Rex is a match for Indominus-Rex.
2. In non JP topic: Happen to see "Planet of the apes"?
1. I watched both. But the reboot was of course better :-). Had a favorite part (1, 2, 3)?
2. I watched here and there. It began to be good at season 6 or so, because it was the beginning of the serious times. Good thing they added "the meta". I wonder if you noticed he have an interesting combination of Mr. Skinner from 101 Dalmatians (both are mute due to throat injury, both were the most competent enemy in their settings, both were once heroes) and Agent Kruger from Elysium (both are sci-fi setting agents, both betrayed they co-workers/boss/friends, both are considered "mature" by this wiki, both chose to be psychos despite the fact they had it all to be geniuses).
1. Kong: Skull Island was cool :-). And I liked how they made it a sunshine-oriented satire rather than the downer version of Peter Jackson. Godzilla was good at its 1998 version. Not sure about the new one.
2. You know what would be cool? Rampage with Dwayne Johnson. Probably the best Kaiju movie I can think about.
1. He is quite interesting, doesn't he? I disagree with him about the new and better-looking dinosaurs/mode, because scientific accuracies can add a lot to a work, but other than that he caught my eyes on the subject.
Interesting take on Suicide Squad, especially with Scar and Gabriel "Reaper" Reyes :-). I don't have a DA account (i'm more of a writer than a picture artist), but I do goes there frequently to get ideas for my stories.
3. If your DA profile is an indication to something, you're into anime. My favorite anime is Inuyasha. What's yours?
2. Fate i've only watched episode 1, but if you want to watch it, it's on Netflix as for Kobayashi is about this dragon who was hired/released by Kobayshi to be a maid, it's your typical romantic comedy (Oh and sorry it's Apocrypha, i typed to fast)
1. Nice touch with changing your user image. That black dragon look like Joey's red eyed black dragon from Yu Gi Oh. Where are you standing about that series?
2. Romantic comedies is everything but my cup of tea. It's almost like the good people in Kobayashi were determined to create a second rate (at best) product. I mean, it takes a severe incompetency to blow up with dragons.
3. One of my current stories in progress is "Posdonllo". It's about a special cop named Angel, whom father once had a vision to make medications from dinosaurs. During the story, Angel will travel to the enclosure whit the dinosaurs in order to solve the mystery around her father's death. I plan the dinosaurs to be realistic, scientifically accurate as possible (any non-accurate feature is either evolution or anomaly) and having a balanced ecosystem. During the story, Angel will discover that her father dearest was corrupted by his own doings (he became increasingly abusive toward the dinosaurs) and ended up pissing off the wrong raptor. It will be different from Jurassic Park from many reasons. Here are two of the major ones:
A. The big bad, who's an alpha raptor named Julian, is planned to be superior to The Big One from JP1. He would be sane, having much better interpersonal skills (he took over the whole enclosure, leading both raptors and other dinosaurs, without purposely killing any raptor. Killing 5 of her siblings just to take over the last remaining two indicate Biggie cant even hope to be as dangerous and smart as Julian will be) and overall I want him to be more interesting character.
B. Some of Jurassic Park characters went to a decay. Grant lost his pragmatic responsible edge in part 3 and became a raptor-obsessed man, The franchise itself almost became a two movies wonder (a hybrid t-rex hunter who was written in the wrong way can be devastating to a setting) and Wu became the bigger bad of the whole franchise (that was actually a good twist, but there's something tragic about someone who lose his benevolent boss/father figure and become a cruel scientist). On the other hand, Angel would be badass all the way and will be out of the story after accomplishing things and cease to be in shape to be a hero. Specifically, Angel is the protagonist of the first 2 parts and will clear the way to other heroes group in part 3.
Oh. I'm not sure. If you consider dragons as kaiju monsters, I have 2 fantasy stories with kaiju:
A. A paladin named Armada work as prince George's mentor. Given George was supposed to be the heir, his father picked the best person he could find for teaching his son. Unfortunately, George was not an easy man. Think of Father (KND), Arthas Menethil and a mage in the same person. One dark day, George lost it completely and burned Armada's hair with a fiery slap. His royal father erased him out of heritage. From that point, George faked his death and became the dark mage Mephisto. In his narcissitic mind, Mephisto think his father love Armada better than he love his own son. That's his motive, in addition of wanting to take his father's kingdom. As for the dragon: As part of gaining powers, Mephisto broke a dragon's egg and sucked the power into himself. The raging dragon is the parent of the egg Mephisto broke. Therefore, he closed a deal with the human king. I'll take care of that bastard for you. All I ask in return is the right to rule your kingdom until you'll find a new king
B. Once upon a time, when a war engaged between the orcish clans and humanity (humans, dwarves and elves. Maybe hobbits/gnomes), some orc shamans summoned Tyrant the dragon. They sold their souls to Tyrant and became the first warlocks. The orcs got new powers and Tyrant got an army. Surprisingly enough, the protagonist and the villain are both orcs. The hero is Hawarged, who joined the forces of mankind after almost being killed by one of his brother's soldiers. The main antagonist is Khelshot, who's Hawarged's elder brother. Similarly to Hitler, Khelshot was never meant to get far, until he killed some cruel people who captures him and came to lead his clan. His motives are both destroying mankind and kill (or otherwise use) his brother.
1. It might take long for that. I'm working on another story these days. When it will be published, you'll know :-). Fetoshus lol. The foot monster from Courage the cowardly dog was cool. If you have a nephew/niece under 12, don't show them this show.
2. Happen to see Scream? If so, do you have favorite character/killer/victim/movie/kill?
1. I checked it out. Do you have a specific kaiju from this wiki you recommend about?
2. Cool new profile :-). in which anime this character in your profile was?
3. Not sure how I feel about Meg. If we discuss about shark movies, I think I like Jaws better. Or tv shows about megalodon. Now that was a cool real life shark. If you consider megalodon as a kaiju, he might be one of the best real life kaijus ever.
4. I think you'll like Scream. This movie was meant to satirize the horror (mainly slasher) genre. The plot of the movies (there's also the tv series, but i'm more into the movies) is mostly about a girl named Sidney Prescott. It all start a year before the first movie, where her mother is get murdered. From that point, she was forced to deal with 7 masked shitheads who want her dead from different reasons, some are worse than others. Should I leave links for the killers and Sidney, or do you want to hear a little more about the killers and check it out on the internet before establishing an opinion?
1. Just saw it. Awesome, bro :-). Did you created this snake monster?
2. Which legend did he represented?
3. I don't think it's possible to get shark phobia. Fear is about danger potential and similarities to what you know. Therefore, shark are not very scary. At least for us. Actually, dogs are far more dangerous than sharks. Even cows are more dangerous. More people get hurt by dogs and cows than by sharks each year. Did you met someone who reminds you of a shark?
4. It's a rhetorical question :-). Saw, loved, gotta see it.
Also, I have some ideas for JW3:
A. The notorious Dodgson will return after a massive face surgery. Assuming Wu will die, the bigger bad of the whole franchise can be replaced with the first pure evil character in JP. The face surgery is important for that option, because the original actor who played Dodgson in the first movie was caught touching children :-(. In that option, I wish Dodgson to same death I wish to that pedophile of an actor.
B. Jill Dodgson, daughter of you know who (pun intended. Dodgson is the Voldemort of his universe), will create a dinosaur project of her own. Just like her father, her goals will be both turning dinosaurs into hunting attractions and bring the napalm on Masrani Global/whatever non-malevolent force in the story. A well written female human antagonist will be new to the franchise. And possibly refreshing. Doctor Laura Sorkin was already there, but I see Jill Dodgson with much bigger potential.
C. Owen and Claire will have a child. That child will grow up to be a tour guide with martial education (in other words, he/she will be a security man in treks, in addition to the front spear of each tour). The movie begins when Owen and Claire's son/daughter is called to rescue some hikers who got lost in Africa. It will turn out that another "wise guy" made a dinosaurs enclosure, this time in Africa. There will be all sort of African newly evolved dinosaurs, with the Kasai-Rex as the most dangerous one.
1+2. Thanks for showing me this guy :-). Mad Roland was a cool story from what I recall. Maybe you also liked Shahnameh. One of the antagonist was a demon king named Zahhak. He had snakes coming out from his shoulders, similar to Jackie Estakado in "the darkness". After he heard a prophecy about a messiah named Fereydun, he decided to kill Fereydun's mother in order to prevent the messiah from being born. In other words, Zahhak and Fereydun were the terminator and Jim Connor long before the movie we came to know and love.
1. Your dream is something not everybody can understand. Sound interesting though. Where did you get in that future fanfic?
2. The Sorna raptors were far less psychopathic than the Nublar variant. I know about some theories about the reason for that. What make sense to you?
A. The Sorna variant were the original type. The Nublar variant was cloned later. Therefore, the Sorna raptors had someone who raise them and teach them, unlike the rogue raptors from the Nublar type.
B. The Sorna raptors are closer to the real deinonychus. More similar in terms of behavior, more common sense and more socializing nature overall. The Nublar raptors were only mostly deinonychus, but were merged with the less socializing velociraptor.
C. The specific Nublar Raptors we saw in parts 1 and 2 aren't representing the whole type. If you consider Blue and her sisters as part of the Nublar type, it can indicate the Nublar type have the same potential as the Sorna's, if only they'll be raised properly.
D. Technically Spino-Rex was the first hybrid, but maybe the Sorna raptors were supposed to be a draft for any possible hybrid Wu could cook in his lab. Spino-Rex was the draft for Indominus-Rex, so maybe.
3. From 1 to 11, how much would you like to see a police drama with fairytale characters?
1. Yeah, the characters Neptune, Noire, Blanc, Vert, Plutia, Peashy, Rei Ryghts and Uzume Tennouboshi are from neptunia and they are all goddesses and they are in battle with teams RWBY (The main team of RWBY, in case you didn't know) and JNPR (The secondary team) for some reason but i got covered why this is happening. Notice Mephiles in the cover?
1. I only started to see RWBY in the past week. I'm in episode 3-4. But i'm fine with spoilers, so feel free to tell me things. Know those people who hate spoilers? I don't know if i'll ever understand them.
2. From what you know about Posdonllo, how do you visualize the actors and actresses for this story?
3. In short: Mulan (Molly Chong) and Quasimodo (Quazi) are cops, Cinderella (Cindi Tremaine) is a serial killer and the rest of the characters are fairytale people who work both as characters and as mundane people. I came up with this idea after I realize Cinderella have more flaws than a story. Here's some of my reasons:
A. No way she could forget a glass shoe, not to mention high heels, by mistake. You don't forget things like that. She must've wanted the princes to search for her all over the kingdom. And the fact she was the only girl in the whole kingdom who fit to any show? Am I supposed to buy it?
B. Cindi got it all on a silver plate. many other legends had characters who work hard for their happy ending. Puss in boots? He risked his hide to make his boss look better in the eyes of the king. Mulan? She infiltrated to the army by dressing like a man (it was a dark time where women could be executed for that), went head first against a ruthless warlord and saved both her father and China. It's far beyond risking her hide. Snow White? Getting along with 7 dwarves, convince an assassin not to kill her and earn her place by hard work cannot be easy. Cindi? All she did was meeting the prince after stealing her stepsister's dress, dance with the landlord one night and then leaving behind a glass shoe. I wouldn't call that an hard work.
C. She came from a rich house. Her stepmother was wealthy. With all that wealth, most people would hire some professional house keepers. Forcing one girl to take care of the whole house all by herself is pointless. And the stepmother herself was too evil to be true. That woman mutilated her daughters' feet just so they could fit in a shoe. Mothers don't do that.
D. For every Cinderella story that happen, more than 10'000 girls need to fuel a fantasy about meeting the right prince, or else they would submit to deep depression.
E. A petite blonde girl like Cindi as a victim is too easy IMO. Some people know Cindi is a psychopath, but some others refuse to believe Cindi wanted any harm. That's exactly what Cindi want people to believe.
4. I know you want to see Scream and decide for yourself, but for the sake of "Cinderella is a psychopath" discussion, I feel the need to introduce you another petite girl who can fool everybody she's innocent. Jill Roberts. The main antagonist in Scream 4. She came up with a plan to become famous as a survivor of a killing spree she herself orchestrated. Her soldier was her secret geek lover, who described her as "the perfect victim" moments before she stabbed him in the heart. Just so you'll understand the character, here's her reveal scene:
1. Sure :-). Take you time. Happen to play "Bioshock"?
2. I have most of the plot in mind. Molly and Quazi, Cindi and the rest. Maybe i'll take a third killer along with Cindi and her soldier Tweedle Dee. Which fairytale character would you recommend for this job?
3. Yeah. You must've met people who hurt you badly. Maybe there are fictional characters who scares you, or used to scare you, because they reminds you of those real life people.
4. One scary game. Especially with the nightmare rabbit who turned out to be the purple man. I mean, a serial killer who died in an animatronic rabbit and possessed the robot. Nuff said. When you think about the killer animal robots, it's almost like the managers of the place want the protagonist to die.
1. You'll like it. It's about utopias and their destruction. The first two games happened in the underwater city Rapture. The original intention was to create a place without "humankind limitations". Except they starter to lose their human image after discovering a unique sea slug. They started to create a drug named Adam. From that point, they created little sisters to extract Adam and big daddies to protect the little sisters. Eventually, the city fell to civil war over possession on the Adam. Most of Rapture's people became malformed drug addicts named splicer. All of the games, whether underwater or up in the clouds, are warning signs against addiction (power, drugs or whatever) and fascism.
2. Take your time, mate :-). Do you have a fairytale character you want to get killed?
3. Yes. She tormented me the whole year I worked with her. Never appreciated anything I did. Kept pushing me around and away. She was the most evil person I met in person. Except 50 kilos more and not having access to weapons, she was just like Jill. Same eyes, same temper, same willingness to kill her mother and all of her friends as soon as it will pay off. You haven't met someone like her, did you?
4. Tell me more. I don't think I know which ink demon you're referring.
1. The third one, Bioshock Infinite, is unique in the series because it's more about fascism than about addictions. Think about a flying city, like the capital in Samurai 7 (a steampunk take on 7 Samurais by Akira Kurosawa). You play Bucker Dewitt, who turn out to be an incarnation of the main antagonist. Bucker's main mission is to save a girl named Elizabeth. Like Maxine "Max" Caulfield in Life Is Strange, Elizabeth can manipulate time. However, unlike Max, Elizabeth have more than mundane criminal and murderous people to deal with. She have a whole fascistic party hot on her tail, multiple lunatics who are what TV Tropes call "axe crazy" and a giant flying robot named Songbird. If you like games who tear fascism down (I know I do. I cant express how much I hate people who take their ideology into killing everyone who disagree with them), that's the game for you.
2. Interesting. The beast (Adam Beastman) will be murdered, so Gaston is guaranteed to like it. If I got you correctly, you suggest Gaston will help Cindi and Dee cover their tracks in exchange for seeing Adam get killed and getting Belle, right? Also, do you prefer he'll:
A. Killed by Tweedle Dee so Dee will be a state witness.
B. Killed by Cindi in an "you outlived your usefulness" fashion.
C. Lay low as soon as Dee and Cindi lose, but will get killed in later instalments.
3. You are blessed for not meeting anybody as cruel as Jill in real life. Now she doesn't scare me anymore, but I know more of her are out there, hurting other people.
2. Some of the other options/ideas for the third killer in part 1 are: Aladdin, Bluebeard (chosen by 2 so far), the huntsman from Little Red Riding hood, Jack O'lantern, Captain Hook, Captain Achab (the mad vengeful captain from "Moby Dick"), the genie from Aladdin, a exaggerated version of Pocahontas, Prince Charming (Cindi's husband) and so on.
3. That's not the sadism i'm talking about. The real life Jill I had in work (I nickname her Maureen Berkley) was truly evil. She hurt people with glee. You know what a pathological liar is? So Maureen is pathological. Killing characters in video games because you want to do it is too insignificant to be sadism :-).
4. Will be checked soon for both. In the meanwhile, happen to see Scream Noir?
1. After rewatching the JW:FK final trailer, I have some theories about Wu's human accomplice:
A. Benjamin Lockwood. The late Hammond didn't had the best judgement of character. Nedry and Ludlow are two examples of people who threw Hammond under the train. Maybe our buddy Lockwood want to take over Hammond's vision and go in Hoskins' way by creating the indoraptor.
B. Eli Mills. I'm not sure, but I think the person who said "here's the indoraptor. The most dangerous animal ever to walk the earth" had Eli's voice. He might be Owen's evil counterpart, because both are redheads with a high-disciplined background. Maybe Eli is a lawyer.
C. The contractor. You don't appear in cameo and then return in the following movie just as part of the scenery. I have reasons to believe he might be more menacing than he seems. And he have free access to firearms, meaning he's just tough enough to engage a fight with Owen.
2. Happen to play any of TellTale games? If you did, you must know about the few choices you'd never do even in a game (in season 1 of the walking dead, i'll feed the children no matter how evil I play this game).
3. Bagan look awesome. Did you planned him as an alien dragon with insect traits? What's Bagan's motive?
2. No, but i've seen some videos of Minecraft: Sotry Mode
3. No actually, Bagan in this crossover universe is a god who scattered his power all around the multiverse as beings: those being the Skullheart, Mephiles, Iblis and Salem. And then the event i like to call "Multiversal Colision" happened. And summarising what was the result of the Multiversal Colision:
1. Some people say the Spino-Rex is a match for Indominus-Rex. It would make a cool fanfic, but every evidence contradict it. Indominus-Rex is much stronger, smarter and more effective as a living weapon. It stood against challenges I doubt Spino could stand. While both are hybrid t-rex hunters, Inominus-Rex almost killed an adult t-rex in contrast to the juvenile one that Spino killed. For the record, the specific t-rex who was almost killed was Rexy. If Spino-Rex would go against Rexy, it would die in a matter on nanoseconds. Even the so called advantage of maneuvering in the water aint much. Inominus-Rex is far too smart for the "get in the water" trap. And worse of all, IMO, is that Spino wasn't even a character. Just a creature who was supposed to be a living weapon, but was abounded because it was roamed blindly and turned out to be too stupid to live up to the potential. Wu himself referred to the creature as "accident". Which of the following theories about putting Spino-Rex and Indominus-Rex on the same scale make more sense to you?
A. Some people have something personal against Indominus.
B. JP3 was the worst in the franchise, so some people want to portray is as better than it truly was in order to feel better about the franchise.
C. An alternative interpretation draw Spino-Rex as a creature who came to hate mankind after being abounded on the island. The full interpretation is in the following link. Under Spino-Rex's picture.
D. Taking the parallels between the two hybrids one step too far.
2. I don't dig for Minecraft. But maybe you liked Warcraft.
3. I'm of course more in QWBY's side than Neptunia's side. Does Cinder Fall and Adam Beastman have something to gain from it? Also, I can give you ideas for Bagan if you like. He have an aura of a dragon who have possession on other people's soul, like the bigger bad of my upcoming story.
3. Well, Mephiles has gathered some people to fetch him the Chaos Emeralds and Salem is after the maidens and Marie's (The Skullgirl) location is unknown so far. As for the aura dragon it would be a good explanation why certain people follow beings like Salem and why some of them choose the wrong path, like Felix!
1. Jack Horner knows he did a mistake with Spino-Rex. And he admits it, so i'll give him the credit. He probably know Spino-Rex is a hybrid (if he watched Jurassic World, he know the Spino-Rex is the blueprint for Indominus-Rex), but do you think he'll be open to the psychology depth interpretation to the reason why Spino-Rex hate humans?
2. I once did so as well. And there's the new trailer with Greymane encouraging Anduin to go head first with the horde. I feel his sorrow. Silvy did killed his son and butchered his brethren. Do you have some theories about the upcoming WOW expansion?
3. Not sure about the rest of the fanfic, but Felix sound like an interesting character. Which did you liked better? Felix or Meta?
1. It won't. It's confirmed dead. The question is not if it's dead, but how the creature got killed. I put my money on one t-rex couple of another. Not necessary the couple from JP2. Any couple.
2. It had some good parts. Nowadays I mostly watch the cinematics and reading about the plot. After a certain age and maturity level, you can't burn days on this game.
3. Great choice :-). Bonus points for an actual carnotaur vs the chameleons in the novel. IMO the movies and the novels need at least some differences from one another. Maybe you noticed this creature had only one major inaccuracy, which is the posture of the arms. Possibly the most accurate carnivore in the franchise.
Here's an interesting fact: The red Masrani carnotaur was one of 3 types. A user named Taliesaurus gave some background to the other 2, along with other dinosaurs.
1. I heard about this creature. It's more disturbing than scary. Indoraptor is far scarier than this red monster. Do you consider Indoraptor as a kaiju? If so, he's probably the only kaiju I know. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think fictional giant creatures who cant cause real people any harm are scary. Fear is about damage potential and similarities to what you know. For example, serial killers and terrorist are scarier than kaijus. Indoraptor is scary because he embodies the worst tendencies of mankind, but without the restrains. It's like Indominus-Rex, Biggie from the first movie and Scar in the same creature. Know what I mean?
2. And the best moment? "I feed the monster to the gorilla". I could hear standing ovations all over the world. Do you also think that being left behind by her brother, right before being eaten by George, is part of her well-served karma?
3. I won't. I'm still in season 1, so no spoilers on my side. I personally ok with spoilers. Feel free to "spoil" whatever movie/game/book/series you want.
1. No, to me kaiju are creatures that you wouldn't expect to see in real like. Take Godzilla for example, his origins change every variation, like in the Heisei era he was a mutated Godzillasaurus and in the Monsterverse he's awlays been like that, he was just asleep for thunsands of years. But a creature that seems kaiju material for me is the Nuckelavee from RWBY. But George, Ralph and Lizzie are all kaiju too, so you know some three
2. I think the best moment for me was the final fight. What i can say? I like to see some giant monsters duke it out.
3. Wait you are still in season 1 of RvB, yet you know about stuff like Felix and the Meta? That's kinda confusing.
1. Ok. I guess I have 3 kaijus I like. The 3 JP hybrids are not kaijus, so I put them aside. Nuckelavee does seems disturbing enough. Do you wait for "King Kong vs Godzilla" 2020 and something, or do you also think the concept was over-milked a long time ago?
2. Yeah. That was epic :-). Lizzy is like a giant Indominus-Rex. But that was a whole scene, not just a moment. Sure Indominus-Rex and Spino-Rex are not kaijus?
3. My bad. I thought you meant RWBY. I know RVB in parts. I learned about it from a pan-mate. Either way, I won't spoil your season. Don't worry.
1. Good thinking. Destroyah was a decent kaiju villain. Finally a truly evil kaiju vs the usual for of nature. Him vs Kong and Godzilla does sound interesting now that you mention it.
2. Good things they aren't kaijus. Dinosaurs are far better than kaijus IMO. Speaking of JP franchise: As the trailers indicate, Claire became one hell of an action girl. Forget outrunning Rexy with heels. Not she left heels at home, got on normal shoes and practically became the brawn for Owen's brain. It certainly make her better character. If it wasn't for her insult to Larry when she told him to release Rexy. "For once be a man and do something!" was unnecessary. That moment was the only thing separating JW from a perfect movie. If we calculate the character development she went trough, I would put her in my 5th place instead of Grant. Where would you put her in your JP heroes chart?
3. I'll attend to it soon. How to I get to Netflix? Also, did you attended to Scream Noir? The first part have 6 episodes, which mean you won't have too much to read.
1. I know many people see King Gidora as Godzilla's best villain. Maybe it's because of the "good dragon, bad dragon" motive. Does Gidora want something, other than killing Godzilla and ruin earth?
2. If I got you correctly, your JP heroes chart goes like this: Blue is number 1, Owen is number 2, Claire is number 3, Malcolm is number 4, Sarah is number 5, Masrani is number 6 and Grant is number 7.
3. Soon i'll check it. If you saw the 2016 version of Jungle Book, which I loved :-), you probably liked King Louie. Given he's a gigantopitecus, he's the kaiju of this film. If you count Kaa as kaiju, you have 2 kaijus. You should really see it when you can. So many symbolism in one movie.
1. It looks like King Gidora. I have a feeling that Kong and Godzilla will kill each other in their film, so unfortunately it isn't likely they'll join forces to fight Gidora. Kong isn't Rexy, Godzilla isn't Blue and Gidora isn't Indominus. But, if Gidora will be parallel to Indoraptor, who do you see as the most likely heroes in that scenario? Assuming of course "King Kong vs Godzilla" is to be taken seriously.
2. My bad. Indominus was indeed a great villain. Not all users are like you. Some users choose usernames who doesn't indicate their favorite characters. But maybe after watching part 5, you might change your mind. Does the fact Indoraptor is your user picture indicate he's your 2nd place on JP villains list?
3. Louie was probably smaller than that. But Kaa was indeed a titanoboa-sized behemoth. When you look into it, you can see Jungle Book is actually a legal drama. Mowgli is a law student, Bagheera is a lawyer, Baloo is a teacher, the wolves are the law enforcement officers, Shere-Khan is a corrupted mayor who want Mowgli dead for not getting a trial, Kaa is a gold digger, Louie is a kingpin (hence his reason to bribe a law student to work for him in exchange to protection), the elephants are the rich (they're powerful, but they throw their trunk over the world until the trouble come to them), the fire is the education etc.
1. Actually the cave painting is hinting at Godzilla: King of the Monsters, where Mothra and Rodan are already confirmed to appear alongside Godzilla and King Ghidorah. Something like Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster from 1964. But i don't see a reason why Godzilla and Kong would fight, cause they are both creatures who are supposed to be forces of nature.
2. Well, my username gives away who my favorite JP/JW villain is, so...
1. I see no reason for that either. But the movie is called "King Kong vs Godzilla". Godzilla have much more reasons to fight Ghidorah than fighting Kong. That's one of the reasons I won't watch KKVG in the visible future.
2. My bad. I erased the question after seeing that. Some people doesn't agree with us about I-Rex. Why would anybody not like I-Rex as a villain? She make a very sharp point about not messing with nature and not becoming militaristic.
3. Happen to see "Nerve" with Emma Roberts? That was one scary movie. I mean really scary. Indoraptor could fit well in that place.
1. This wiki doesn't consider Biggie as a villain. I asked an expert and she said Biggie ain't even a character. I guess you're right. Like some people believe Dodgson wasn't pure evil, a certain killer from Scream 2 was a loyal soldier who killed 7 people (he killed 5 and planned to kill his boss just as vice versa) and Superman is better than Batman. At least everybody agree Owen is awesome.
2. It's ironic, because your second favorite JP villain is arguably the 2nd scariest one. I highly recommend to check about Lewis Dodgson, just so you'll learn how scary this man was. After Dodgson, the scariest one is Indoraptor. I-black (my shortcut for Indoraptor) could work well in any horror film.
1. The first is Dodgson. Here's a list of what he did:
A. Spreading an experimental rabies virus without informing the locals. The book mention some kids ended up in hospital, but it's implied that Dodgson practically killed many people with that virus.
B. During the book, he tried to kill Sarah. If you saw "Anaconda", you remember the scene where Paul Serone tried to kill the protagonists on the boat. Dodgson was there before (2 years before, since Anaconda came out in 1997. The JP2 novel came out in 1995), with trying to drown Sarah.
C. He was an industrial spy from the type who keep getting in trouble with the laws. His latest misadventure was traveling to Isla Sorna for getting dinosaurs. Even Hoskins can claim he want to improve mankind with his militaristic vision. Dodgson can't. All he had in mind was turning dinosaurs into hunting attraction for his own handful of dollars. It's more evil than catching them for a theme park if you ask me.
D. Unlike most of the other villains, Dodgson have no Freudian excuse for being evil. He was just like that. I-Rex and Biggie must've a hard life. Hoskins got a bump in the head while doing his military service. Wu lost it after his father figure passed away. Ludlow had severe inferiority issues and desire to rehabilitate Ingen, which fueled his greed and indifference to human lives. Yoder went crazy after seeing his friends getting killed. Nedry had financial problems. Not sure about I-Black, but something bad must've happened to him. Dodgson doesn't have a troubled past. Just mean spirit and greed.
2. I don't like Sonic very much. I checked the game an honestly I probably wont get into it. But you know which game I do want? Jurassic World Evolution. I'm toying with possibility to pre-ordering it as the deluxe version.
1. No doubt I-Black will do great. The question is not if he'll make a good villain, but rather how good will he be. On the wickedness department, I know he'll be far less evil than I-Rex. The trailer indicate this creature must've been isolated for most of his life like his predecessor. What are the odds he suffered abuse from Hoskins-like people? Also, if we consider the possibility he's Blue's son, does it mean I-Black was involved at his parent's death? For the record, the people who cooked him in the lab aren't parents.
2. I've searched someone who'll say that for a long time :-). Personally, I found one solution to the awful tornados. I evacuated the park completely right when I heard the tornado is on its way and got the dinosaurs back in cages as soon as the storm ended. Unfortunately, I've heard the tornados will be back in JWE as well. In a way, the tornados just emphasize how great that game is, because even that won't stop people like us to play it :-).
1. I imagine what happens when it finds out about that, now that the dinos show some emotions in the franchise i can see the feeling of guilt consuming it and the remorse it will feel, making it a tragic villain.
2. Of course they bring back the most anoying thing in the game... But i hope they also add hybrids into the game!
1. You just know the good people did something right when a scaly abomination turns out to be tragic. You can guess my opinion about giving dinosaurs emotions :-), which I attempt to do in my own dinosaurs story. It just occurred to me that I-Black will be the loneliest creature in the franchise. He's an abomination, just like Indominus-Rex and Spino-Rex, except he wont have any allies in any point (I-Rex had an army of raptors on her side. I-Black won't) and will be self aware enough to understand his situation (Spino-Rex as too dumb to care. I-Black know what he is). I assume only one I-Black was ever created (even Ingen/Masrani Global ain't that dumb), so he grew up knowing nobody in the world care about him. Is it possible that he was jealous at the humans, who did have some people to care about them?
2. Don't worry about that. They have at least 2 hybrids. Both T-Rex hunters will be there. If you consider the crested deinonychus (they got extinct from the wild and can only be found as a domesticated zoo animal) as a hybrid, they got 3.
3. Do you want to see utahraptors in JW3, or does the fact I-Black is basically mutated and featherless utahraptor is good enough?
1. You and I both. My theory is that the "dinosaurs have no emotions" are die hard conservatives. They live in a world where Martin Luther King and Malcolm X are the same guy, final girls in slasher films are always virgin and happy ever after is for real. Know what I mean?
2. You know what else can be cool? The chameleons from JP2 novel. The deviantart user Taliesaurus have an interesting interpretation to this creature. But I guess the good people chose some hybrids over others. A new thing you can take in the good people's credit is adding not very familiar species of dinosaurs. Crichtonsaurus (an ankylosaur I never met up until this game), a duck-bill I don't remember its name and some others. There are rumors about I-Black being the final JP hybrid, since part 6 won't include any hybrids. I can respect them, because each and every dinosaur, especially hybrids, should serve the plot vs be there just for the sake of it. We already got one failed hybrid. Spino-Rex was so awful that they had to retcon it into Indominus-Rex's draft just to make that movie worth more than a spit, even though the damage is already done. Doing a 4th hybrid might be tricky if not dangerous.
3. Utahraptors are cool, don't they? Now that you mention it, I might use one (as far as I know, utahraptors hunted either alone or in couple). If I do use them, do you see them better as:
A. An enforcer for Julain in Posdonllo. Since Utahraptors are less social than other types of raptor, they are not likely to take over a pack of the social types (namely deinonychus/dromaeosaurus/achillobator/dakotaraptor), but do likely to become an enforcer for the alpha.
B. A species of dinosaurs in possible fantasy story. Something like the dire wolves in Games Of Throne.
1. In Police Legend 2, Old McDonald (who have a farm) and his cat Jones will go out to a killing spree in order to frame a girl they raped and milk her to the last penny in court. Do you have a fairytale character you want the old man and the cat to kill?
2. A girl who call herself Alteori have a theory that daenerys' dragons are more powerful than I-Rex. Given they can fly and use fire, I wouldn't rule them out as a hybrid.
That girl think I-Rex is weak from some reason. She even did some videos who state I-Rex could be defeated easily, Spino-Rex is a match for the most powerful dinosaur ever and such. With that said, I find her as very interesting. Also, a deviantart user named Randomdinos have an idea to a hybrid of his own: Carnohawk. Think about a carnotaurus with wings. This creature is faster than any other non-avian dinosaur and can do anything other carnivores can while flying.
3. It's only partly right. Many raptors have pack hunting in their genes. But some aren't wolves-like dinosaurs. Microraptor was the crow of its time. Austroraptor, from south America, was possibly a giant hereon rather than a south American achillobator. Not sure about the velociraptors (the raptors in JP are deinonychus. They were pack animals for all intent and purpose). Maybe being in the size of a turkey make them a flightless eagle, or maybe feathery jackal. By saying you think it's not meant to be accurate, you refer to Posdonllo or to the possible fantasy setting?
Also, i made a setting for my crossover universe where kaiju are being hunted for research, the main kaiju to be hunted are Godzilla, Biollante and Titanosaurus there's Gigan to, but he got him there by himself. As for the people hunting the kaiju is the army of Atlas from RWBY and Lastation minus Uni, who got her MechaGodzilla used and mass produced without her permision:
And so some people like Yang, Neptune, Tucker, Uni, Pyrrha, Tsubaki, etc. decided to make a organization to free all kaiju, i'm still thinking of the rest, but what do you think of it so far?
1. Unless she have something personal against I-Rex, I don't know why she's saying that. No doubt it would butcher Kong. Where are the people who think Kong is more powerful come from?
2. Interesting :-). Especially on the WOW raptor aspects. As you'd happy to hear, the real life carnotaurs will appear in Posdonllo 3. One of them will be a baby who will be taken care by the heroes. Currently I plan Julian the alpha to be one of the social types, but you think he should be a utahraptor?
3. Except for Mecha-Godzilla, your idea sound great :-). If you plan a "kaju protection group", you should take notes from Dinosaurs Protection Group. You can take the RWBY equivalent of Clair from JP4 and make her (or him if it's a male equivalent) the head of the kaijus protector. Maybe Juan would suit for the job. You would of course add King Kong from the new movie, right? If not him, the monsters from Rampage are the next biggest thing.
1. Toho sounds like a film studio i don't like very much. Kong should never have supernatural powers, other than his muscles and marshal intelligence. The whole point of Kong is representing a man facing against higher forces out of his element. He's like George the albino gorilla. If he's a demigod and not meant to be at least partly sympathized, what's the point? We might as well take a scaly reptilian monstrosity and unleash it in New York.
2. You are not gonna believe it, but i'm considering using Yu-Rex in Posdonllo 2 for a very long time. The real creature was adapted to live in the cold china, so i figured out it will be both cool and fit for a frozen apocalypse. You've just cemented this option. I also have other creatures i'm considering to use in this story:
A. Titanis for part 3. Posdonllo 3 have exclusively south american dinosaurs. Birds are dinosaurs. Titanis was one of the scariest birds ever. Ask every prehistoric creature in Argentina. In your opinion, would titanis make sense, or they might become one pack hunting carnivore too much?
b. Eoraptor for part 3. It's a cat-size dinosaur who lived in Argentina. An omnivore. Considered by some paleontoligists as the ancestor of all dinosaur kind. So i consider to have some of those, one of them will be trained as a pet by a tracker from the native population. Maybe by one of the cops. Would you like an eoraptor as a unique pet for one of the characters?
C. Microtaptor for either part 2 or 3. It's a cool flying dinosaur. Related to what we know as raptors (namely deinonychus, dromeaosaurus, achillobator, dakotaraptor and all sort of pack hunters. The velociraptor, which i call mongolian raptor, possibly hunted alone like modern birds of prey), but behave very much like a crow. Would it be cool to have him as a "bird scout" for one of the characters, despite this creature is not native to either of the places in the story?
D. Doedicurus for part 3. It's like an ankylosaurus, except it's an armadilo. somewhere in the 2 tons section. Does being basically mammal ankylosaurus make deodicurus good enough to a south american dinosaurs outbreak?
E. Argentavis for part 3. It was a giant bird of prey, related to condors. As a flying scavenger, this creature would hover over carcases. Does the presence of this giant bird would be a good way to intencify the serious atmosphere and make it clear characters and creatures can die for real?
3. I have a theory that 2005 version of Kong was metaphor to a psychiatric hospital. Kong as a cancer patient who also suffer from deep depression (the cancer is representing by the bats who live in his cave. They killed Kong's wife and still live with him in the same place, ready to eat Kong at the first chance. It cant be anything else but cancer), the other animals were murderous mentally ill people, Ann was a nurse whom Kong fell in love because she reminds him of his dead wife, Denham as a journalist who want to make a buck on the patients' expence etc. You won't bring a madman to the big city, right? Well, you're not Denham, which make me glad. When Denham presented Kong as "the 8th wonder of the world", it was like the medieval freak shows, with all kinds of lunatics and malformed people.
1. If they really wanted to make Kong on Godzilla'a scale, they should've minimize Godzilla, not the other way around. When a creature get ro Godzilla's size, which is larger than any dinosaur i now (including argentinosaurus, dreadnothus and other giant sauropods), they should give a reason within the plot for how this creature can even move and breath. size-wise, it's like Godzila is an apatosaurus and kong is one single natural raptor. No natural raptor can kill an apatosaurus alone. So, they should mae Godzilla somewhat smaller, the size relations would be more I-Rex vs I-Black instead of an apatosaurus vs a single normal raptor. Know what i mean?
2. I might save them for later, but good thinking. Do you consider Bo Beep from Teen Age Ninja Turtles as a hell pig?
3. Tyrian does have their symbolizm with being literally treated like animals. I hope your veraion of Monsterverse include also non-kaijus setting. The mummy can work good. Jack the Ripper, Jacykl and Hide and other gothic monsters can work nicely. Not sure about Steven Universe, because i dont watch it.
1. At least in the Monsterverse we got an explanation to why 2017 Kong is the biggest Kong yet: He's constantly growing, while Toho's Kong we don't know why he's so big
2. No, to me he's just a Warthog
3. Actually it includes only kaiju, but i've considering to add Rampage kaiju, even some from the games.
4. Also, i had this idea of Cinder going through the same experience Locus had in Season 13 making her regret the choices and betraying Salem and making her kill off Felix (Who's working for Mephiles), does that sound good for a Cinder redemption?
1. Monsterverse did a better job than Toho. No doubt here. Do you think Peter Jackson is proud at Monsterverse's version of Kong?
2. I have an upcoming story where a fictionalized version of the evil girl I met work as a corrupt executive. The girl, named Maureen Berkley (I plan Megan Trainor to play her), create a horde of pigmen as a cheap labor. More than 80% of mankind become unemployed. Aside the epidemic unemployment, the pigmen spreading a brain disease that make some humans feral (not zombies. Another type of half-human people) and force some animals into anthropomorphism. In a scale of 1 to 11, how much does the pigmen remind you of hell pigs?
3. I would recommend you to stick only to the 3 from the movie. But other than that, good thinking on the kaijus department.
4. Interesting. Maybe it's just me, but as someone who made Cinderella (Cindi Tremaine) as pure evil (I always knew Cinderella is a psychopath. RWBY seems to agree), I wouldn't say Cinder can be redeemed. Unless, of course, you write her as far less evil. If you make her as evil as Hoskins, she might be redeemed. If not, I would recommend another RWBY villain you can redeem. Weiss's father can be a good choice.
1. You must've seen Pirates Of the Caribbean's series. I watched the first 4, before knowing Johnny Depp is a violent man who hit his wife. Ever since I heard about it, I can watch films with Depp only if I pretend he's someone else (usually Skeet Ulrich, who played Billy Loomis, because they have superficial similarities). Would you recommend to pretend Depp is Ulrich once again and watch part 5?
2. I personally find pigmen as more interesting than entelodons, but I still might use them later. Were there any pigmen in the original Rampage game?
3. I cant promise anything, but if there will be part 2, the good people should have a plot to justify. If you would do your version of Rampage 2, how would that version look like?
4. Nice take. I'll get to Chorus trilogy eventually. And here's a bonus question: Does your take of not pure evil Cinder means you want Cindi Tremaine to have harsh background (she'll stay pure evil in every scenario. The question is if she'll have a deep and painful reason to kill her mother and two sister)?
1. As long as you can pretend Johnny Depp is Skeet Ulrich, or any other man in his 40s, you're sure to enjoy the first 4 parts. Same goes for Tim Burton's take for Alice In Wonderland. His version was far closer to the story than Disney's animated version. Mad Hatter gone crazy to stay sane (Red Queen burned his homeland and slaughtered his family), Cheshire is chaotic neutral at best and high-functioning sociopath at worst, Red Queen is menacing (killing her husband due to fear he'll leave her, slaughtering many people and take over her sister's domain are only a handful of what she did), Alice is actually badass and Prince Blackheart is a general with shades of Agamemnon.
2. If you use Wally, you should improve the character, because he sounds to me like Pumba ripoff. I don't know why, but the only Rampage mutants I like are the 3 appearing in the movie.
3. Boris sound interesting in particular. Do you plan him to be like Rocksteady?
4. Cindi Tremaine is the main antagonist in the first part of Police Legend. She killed one of her sisters after the sister made a move on Cindi's husband. The other sister tried to solve the mystery, but Cindi killed her as well for not get caught. Her mother became a wreck and expressed the wish to die instead of her dead daughters. Cindi killed her as well. Her definition of killing her mother was "kill of mercy". Eventually Cindi wrote "Cinderella" as a cover story and became a famous writer. The story begins when Molly (Mulan) get the suspicion Cindi actually rewrote history. Cindi hired Tweedle Dee, whom brother Tweedle Dum was killed by Molly, in order to kill their common foe. The original plan is to frame Biggie the wolf, but after he's turn out to be innocent, Cindi decide to frame Molly. You might think framing a cop is a bad idea, but Cindi was closer to pull it off than Indominus-Rex was close to kill Rexy. I see Cindi as petite blonde, so the main candidates are Emma Roberts and Hayden Panettiere.
1. If you want, you can barrow Maureen's pigmen for Wally El-Porcino (Porcino is pig in spanish). Just let me know and tell "credit for a pen-mate for the idea". Wally can work great as a pig dictator\general\priest. something like Napoleon in Animal Farm. i have a picture of that dictator of a pig. I'll send it soon. Did you planned Wally's motive? If not, a lust for power is as great motive as always. Pigs are always hungry for power, food and money, so it make sense. Also, did you planned a hero who'll fight Wally?
2. Remember the police drama i've told you about? Now that's Police Legend. It came in mind at college, when i realized Cinderella doesnt make muxh sense. From that point i stared to develope the story. Did you also believed Cinderella is a psychopath, or is it new to you?
I'm not familiar with Artificial Goddes series. How the plot goes? And should I start from episode 1, or from the part the series become awesome?
2. Do you think Alteori will come to hate I-Black like she hate I-Rex? I mean, recently she did a video that say I-Rex wasn't that smart. She must be hate this creature. When you take in mind that fear is about damage potential and similarity to what you know, i'm starting to feel sorry for. Hating I-Rex so much indicate Alteori probably have a sibling who doesn't like her, or even parental issues :-(.
1. From 1 to 11 (1 is Ludlow, 11 is Dodgson), how evil is Indoraptor in your opinion? Because if he's less evil than Ludlow, it means I-Black is the least evil villain in the franchise. Writing I-Black as being both the second scariest character and arguably the least evil villain in JP is an interesting choice.
2. Personally, the only disappointment about Didact is the fact someone malformed and not very nice like him slept with god (Librarian is Halo's version of god from what I know). What's your main reason of disappointment?
3. Happen to preorder JW: Evolution? So this game doesn't acknowledge the fact spinosaurus is actually Spino-Rex and make us dig it from fossils. I let it slide only because it's such a great game. I wonder if they'll have a third hybrid. I-Black won't be there, because this game will designed before JW:FK.
3. You can also play it on your PC. The one I preordered was for my computer. I feel you about not necessary being able to purchase games. I also have many games I want, but I can't afford myself to play them all, both money-wise and time-wise.
4. Springtrap hands down. A zombie mechanical pure evil rabbit who's actually a serial killer is something not everything can beat. If one of your top 10 villains is from Disney, it should be either Scar, Shere Khan (2016 version) or Judge Frollo. The first two are the best Disney villains so far. Frollo is just the dark and mature animated villain you want to use in your stories.
5. Good move with changing your profile to Venom. Am I the only one who wrote the upcoming Venom movie in the "I must see it" list?
1. I can respect that. He does look monstrous. And he is the 2nd scariest JP villain. I'll give him that. The trailers shows I-Black is presumably semi-obsessed to kill Maisie. Does chasing after that girl make I-Black as the new 10 out 11 in your opinion, or does I-White would do the same? Also, what are the odds I-Black assassinated his sibling?
2. Same here. I once wrote a fanfic about Stalker. I called it "Darkness around the corner". I probably wont publish it anytime soon thought, because I developed the idea into something else. If you like, I can borrow you DATC. It depends what do you need for an upcoming story of yours.
3. Sound interesting. I'm more of a Tekken/Soul Caliber. If you played, do you have a favorite character in either of these games?
4. I would do different lists by categories. Top 10 heroes/villains in video games, top 10 H/V in movies, novels, tv and such. For video games, take Alert Wesker as one of the leads. He was awesome. And people like Chris Redfield see him as a worthy opponent. Nuff said.
5. I found a Deviantart user who do all sort of kaijus:
1. Someone from YouTube have a theory about I-Black being the lost sibling of I-Rex. If this theory is correct, it means there were at least 3 dino-monsters siblings. I-Rex ate one of them due to hatching first, as seen in the opening scene in the movie. We all know I-Rex ate her sibling both because she have majungasaurus genes (these are well known cannibals) and because she was a psychopath, but the theorist play goldfish and ask why did it happened. I don't think I-Black is related to I-Rex, but if he is, I'm afraid to think how many Indo creatures are out there.
2. "Darkness around the corner" begins when Andrey Tiforlov travels to "the zone" to become rich. In his journey to the big bucks, he meet a family with serious mutant family issues (the mother became a bloodsucker and lost her ability to recognize her own son, the son himself became an adult-sized baby and the father struggled his inner mutant throughout the story) and become a better person thanks to them. They meet a guy named Lone Wolf, who introduce them to the dark secrets behind Chernobyl and telling them about the hostile organization "Monolith". Monolith was led by the Kodovich brothers. Alex was relatively sane, but Andrey Kodovich was even crazier than Carnage. He became obsessed with Andrey Tiphorlov because both have the same first name. Near the ending, the characters find the golden heart flower who grow up in the middle of the zone and grant wishes.
3. Which PC game do you want the most? It's easier to get PC games, if only because it's more simple to make and market them.
4. Springtrap is the best option so far. Good call about Scar being your number 1 favorite animated villain. Indominus as your favorite dinosaur villain is also a good choise. I can respect Gigan as your favorite kaiju, but IMO Monsterverse Kong and the Rampage creatures are better.
3. Yeah. That's a cool game. I didnt quite understood the deal about hyper dinosaurs. How do they created? And what role do they have in this game's lore?
4. I like Lizzy better than Skullcrawlers, but yeah. They are kinda cool in a monstrous way. What i dont understand is how Kong suppose to deal with Godzilla. He alone cant defeat a radioactive water dragon that can bring down a building without even climb at it. Does Kong have friends who'll help him?
2. Wait, a game has books to- Oh wait, there are the Fnaf books, but the game seems cool
3. Hyper dinos? Do you mean the Wyverns, Griffin and the Aberration creatures? Or are mistaking it from the Isle?
4. Well it's been 45 years since Kong: Skull Island is this continuity and it will be 47 when Godzilla vs Kong happens so Kong will probably have grown alot in these past years, but no, he probably won't have allies. But i expect the movie to be a bit like Batman vs. Superman: They start fighting each other and then they will team up in the end so they can fight a new enemy together.
1. There are books about Five Nights At Freddy's? It was a good and scary game and all, but i wouldn't do a fanfic about it. Not all games have a bookworthy plot, just like not every book have a gameworthy plot.
2. My bad. I thought the hyper dinos were in Ark. For some reason i always think Ark and The Isle can might as well merge into one glorious universe. Not sure about wyverns, but griffins does make sense in context. Since Griffins are brids, they are dinosaurs. Thanks for telling me. I'm a more educated person now :-).
3. If it's like Batman vs Superman, i'm getting to like King Kong vs Godzilla even less. I assume Kong is like Batman and Godzilla is like Superman, right? Because i have a hard time to sympathize both. Superman is a boring and self rightous character and Godzilla is a water dragon without much motive. In BVS, Gal Gadot and her portrayal of Wonder Woman is the only good thing in that movie. KvG better have their own Gal Gadot counterpart, or else i'll think one hundred and twice before going anywhere near this film.
1. Interesting stuff. You mean they did some side books in order to help people understand the franchise better? Also, have you read Scream Noir yet?
2. Today I watched "Alien: Covenant". I took a pen-mate's advice and came without too high expectations. First thing I noticed is that Covenant is far better than "Prometheus". Katherine Waterson did a great job as Daniels. I don't care if she's a younger expy of Ripley. She was awesome. Smart, good at leading people, resourceful and mostly level-headed (she was of course crying when her husband burned to death, but she marched on as quickly as she should. That was the one time she wasn't level-headed). Just the way I like it. Most likely you like girls like her as well. The whole hazardous fiasco that the crew got into could be prevented if they just listened to her when she said the earth-like planet they found was too good to be real. She even came up with the plan to kill the alien. Except David 8 the android, who turned out to be as cold psychopath as Cindi Tremaine (AKA the main killer in Police Legend), was smarter than the alien. Just smart enough to fool Daniels. He took the form of a crew member and got Daniels into a (most likely permanent) cryopreservation. Right after freezing Daniels for good, David put some of the face-huggers we know from earlier installments inside the embryos, which means he killed one thousand unborn babies. The scariest android, or every machine for that matter, I can think of.
3. After seeing "Alien: Covenant", which appear in paragraph 2, i'm getting a theory about another reason why Indoraptor is scary. He bare resemblance to the xenomorphs (especially neomorphs). Both are (mostly) black, both have uncanny similarities to humans, both were planned to be living weapons, both were engineered by an evil scientist (David 8 for the xenomorphs, Wu for Indoraptor), both are cool with hurting children, both might not tell the different between right and wrong (maybe I-Black is more evil than I-Rex. Maybe he's the least evil villain in the franchise. Only time will tell) and both aren't belong to our world.
1. I don't care much for Sonic, but I can respect the mindset. If you're into real good comic books, I found some online. "Animosity" (where most animals on earth became ferociously smart and rebelled mankind. The protagonists are a dog named Sandor and his adopted human girl) and "Unholy Grail" (a dark, realistic and serious take on King Arthur's stories. George Orwell would be proud).
2. Now you gave me something to wait for. When does the new Predators movie comes out? I might need a link. As for AvP: As cool as it is, I don't know if a power struggle between two of the most human-like and dangerous aliens ever have a justification for a 4th round. It's one of those situation where the good people should either end the story or do separate story in the same universe.
3. I sure hope so. When i'll get there (i'm still completing season 1. A pen-mate on mine help me keeping up with the rest), I shall tell you. Also, From 1 to 11 (1 is Jaques, 11 is Cinder/Adam), how much do you like Cindi Tremaine as a villain?
1. Happen to read the comic book version of "The Walking Dead"? Highly recommended. Better than the tv series IMO. Just like the TellTale's games.
2. Cool thing :-). I hope it will be better than "Predators". It have to be. "Predators" doesnt make sense to me. They better do it in the level of the first 2 parts of Predator, the first part of AvP and the first 2 parts of Alien. They should ask themself if Ridley Scott and James Cameron would be proud of the final cut.
3. I guess not everybody like the same things. I'll try not to talk about her with you too often. Except Cindi, i currently have 8 more killers (10 if you consider the post mortem ones) in the franchise: Tweedle Dee, Old McDonald (who had a farm), Jones the cat, Fox and Cat from "Pinocchio", Jack Benes (Jack and the beanstalk), Cheshire Loomis (Cheshire cat) and Red Queen (Red Queen from "Alice in Wonderland). As the post mortem ones you might get Amadeus Blumberg (Bluebeard) and Snow White's stepmother. Which of them would you like to know more about?
1. I can understand what you feel about the tv series. But the comic books and games are better. If you dont want to play the whole story, take Michonne season. Now that woman was badass incarnated. There are many badass women out there, but how many of them slay zombies with a machete and struggle guilt for loosing tracks of her daughters? Even people who didnt see the series like her. In the game, she got involved in a fight with the pirates' equivalent of that world. The siblings Norma and Randall were just as dangerous as any human villain in kaijus movie can be. If you choose to play Michonne as a bitter woman who came to have socipathic tendancies, you can get her beating Randall to death and letting Norma to be devoured by zombies. It's up to you how you play Michonne. I recommend to play all the possibilities for a full experience of the game.
2. Maybe they wanted to force "awesomeness" on the story. I dont like that either. If it's not make sense in the plot context, they shouldn't bother. Do you have theories about this upcoming movie?
3. Jones the cat is the secondary antagonist (the main is McDonald) in part 2. He and his boss will rape Beatrice Ocean (the little mermaid) and attempt to blame the victim for milking her to the last penny in court. Their plan to blame the victim involve going out on a killing spree and make it look as if Beatrice is the mastermind. The scary part is that real life criminals often try to blame the victim and people are not always rulling out the criminal's version :-(. Jones is expected to kill 7 people at the moment (the 3 blinde mices from the children song, his ex, Bingo the dog, the daughter of mayor Humphry Orwell and one of the 3 pigs). Insperation-wise, Jones is based on Garfield and Mickey Altieri.
4. I used to watch the series when i was young. Today, my favorite Kirby is Kirby Reed. I can respect the other Kirby being a supernatural chewing gum, but my favorite supernatural chewing gum is Kid Buu .
1. When you play the intuative round (by how you feel about events at your first time playing the game), how do you usually play your character?
2. AvP is awesome, but it need a justification. You just gave me an idea: They can do like in JW. A pack of xenomorphs who were raised for military uses, their trainer is Owen-like character and the architects behind their creation are like Wu and Hoskins. Xenomorphs have similarities to Indoraptor and Alteori have an interesting video where Indominus-Rex goes head first again one of those aliens, so i think that idea could work.
3. Thanks :-). I plan McDonald and Jones to be dangerous to each other just as they are to their victims. One will kill the other right before the climax. Which of them do you see draw first?
4. Who's that weird canine (dont know if it's a dog, wolf, jackel or any other thing) you got in your profile? Probably not Don Carnage, becuase Don would never put a fancy hat like that.
1. You must've liked Sam (played by Hayden Panettiere, AKA Kirby Reed from Scream 4), right? I know part of experiencing the whole game is a round where you get Sam killed, but you intuative round probably got Sam surviving.
2. I hope the good people watched JW like we did. If we take the JW idea one step further, we can hope the kid from the premise will be like one of the kids on JP franchise. There are 8 kids to choose from: Tim, Lex, Kelly, Baby-Rex, Eric, Zach, Grey and Macie. Which of them would you like best as the model for this movie's kid? And who might be the equivalents for Rexy and I-Rex?
3. Like the current likely scenario. It goes like this: Quazi and Jones are fighting to the death, until they hear a gun shot. McDonald emerge from the shadows, throw a handcuffed Molly and aim his rifle to both Quazi and Jones ("Settle down! Both of you! Especially you, Quazi. We wouldnt like anything bad happen to dear Molly, do we?"). The audience already know McDonald and Jones are the killers (it's for avoiding a twist decay and allow the characters to be hammy from the beginning) and Quazi figured out the killers are Jones and another one. He was just surprised to discover "the other one" is McDonald. The killers talk about their master plan. Jones give a rant about his intended upcoming fortune ("wait for the trial! I am gonna be rich!"), only get his head blown off by McDonald.
4. He was cooler when i thought he was a dog/wolf/jackel. If you search for some real cool/scary rats, you have Jenner from "The Secret of Nimh". He was the best thing in that movie. It's up for interpetation if it sais anything good about the movie itself.
2. Of course the dinosaurs are more crucial to the plot than the kids, but the human characters have their place. I assume from your answer that your favorite JP child is Baby-Rex. You have a point. Seeing the kid killing one of the villains and make his father proud will be awesome.
3. Thanks :-). Also, in the likely scenario, McDonald will be killed by Rumplestiltskin. As one of the cops put it: "he was like a human strainer. I've never seen so many stab wounds on one person since the movie we saw last week, where the geek killed the blonde". Since Jones will kill 7 and McDonald will kill 4 (at least in this scenario), i might add someone else McDonald can kill, just to further cement this man is dangerous. Do you have a fairytale character you want dead?
4. Happen to see "All Dogs Go to Heaven"? So it's another one of Don Bluth's films. It's about the big depression of the 30s. They made the underworld as dogs, the upperclass as humans and one prostitute as a little girl. The protagonist is a german shepard named Charlie. He start as Carface's business partner, until the latter decide to run Charlie over from the same reason McDonald will kill Jones. After getting to heaven, like all dogs in this movie, Charlie found out who kill him and go back to earth for a second round. Ever had an enemy which you befriend with someone who was deeply hurt from your said enemy just for your personal retribution? So Charlie saved a little girl whom Carface abused for doing a buck (a clear metaphor to a prostitution) and slowly become her father de-facto. He start out as a soft version of Carface (the girl even calls him out for using threats on other characters and being hooked up with gumbling), but thanks to his adopted girl he become a better dog. The girl in particular is tragic both on screen and off screen, because the actress was murdered by her own father :-(.
4. I remember that one, theres even a dog villain who is the Devil, correct?
5. So i had this idea recently and i need opinions on it: A contaniment facility for creatures that are dangerous for humanity, such as the Indoraptor, Nightmare and Bendy are the ideas i got so far, what do you think?
1. Tell me when you're deeper into it. Does the wendigos scare you?
2. Being a child of a t-rex couple have its advantages :-). Your parents are badass to a degree even Spino-Rex wouldnt be hasty about messing with you (the t-rex couple must've killed that hybrid) and you learn to survive in a dangerous enviorment as early as the age of month. Now i found out on Deviantart an interesting story about one of Baby-Rex's meals. According to Taliesaurus, the specific edmontosaurus Baby-Rex ate was the single male out of only 4 individuals. Specifically, this was the exact edmond we saw in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.
T-rexes call this creature "hot dog", the other hadrosaurs call it "that brown female zebra who help us with raising the kids" and i call it a tragic story. Arguably the edmonds have the most interesting and logical story of extinction.
3. Tweedle Dee will get killed either in part 1 or in part 3. It goes like this:
A. Cindi will kill him right after killing Puss In Boots while dressed like Molly (police uniforms, black wig and even imitating Molly with a voice changer). Puss will be shot to death and Dee will be stabbed with a glass shard.
B. Cat will lurk Dee while the latter go to a pub. When Dee get in the bathroom, Cat wait him on the other side of the door. Dee doesnt get out alive, because Cat spear Dee in the head.
4. Close. You're talking about part 2, with Red. Like many fans, i think Red and Katz are the same guy. If you saw Courage the cowardly dog, you know where it comes from.
5. Switch Bendy with a troll and you got it :-). If we assume I-Black might be the least evil JP villain, i would say he'll work with the protagonists, or at least act like a normal crazed animal rather than the monsters the other two are. Now i would like to know who are the protagonist and which person had this idea.
1. The ones from the games. Good job at looking up :-). I also plan to use Wendigos in my upcoming story with Maureen and her pigmen i've told you about.
2. I find it interesting. Which of Taliesaurus' assets stories do you find as most interesting?
3. Listed. Also, how do you visualize the characters casting-wise (Molly, Quazi etc)?
4. Here's my expanded theory: Eustace ran away from home as a teenager and met Katz in some point. They made a simple deal. Eustace will be immortal ("that will prove my famliy who's the best Bagg. Stupid boy? Useless? I'll outlive them all. I'll live long enough to dance on your grave, stupid mother!") and Katz will have the right to ask for favors whenever he like. One day, after some years of being married to Muriel and having Courage as a pet, Eustace got a visit from his old patron. Katz asked him to move Courage out of the way. Eustace was eager to complie. However, since Katz is who he is, even Eustace himself was in grave danger. Katz promised immortality, but said nothing about being dragged to hell.
5. I meant to him as well. He's looking like Selina Kyle's drug addict brother. If you want a villain with Batman's universe traits, take Bane. I assume you want that villain to be not completely human. And Bane is Batman's second worst enemy after the Joker (yes. I know Bane broke Batman's back and would kill him if it wasnt for Selina, but the Joker caused more damage than Bane can dream of). If you want that villain to be even more animalistic, take Killer Croc.
The picture with the girl gave the idea for Courteney and Berthold's adopted human daughter. Do you see the child's birthparents get killed by:
A. Being devoured by feral humans while defending their daughter.
B. Being killed by pigmen who use them as live baits.
C. Forcing the girl into a "life or parent" decision.
2. Highly recommend to go deep into it. Until then, i have a question about Spino-Rex: We know this creature was left behind because it was too stupid for his cause. The other t-rex hunter became a psychopath from the crazy kind because she grew up alone with her brother, which she murdered before that sibling even hatched. Now, was it possible to educate Spino-Rex and prevent his overkilling, or was it too stupid to be educated?
3. Me and a pen-mate have a theory that Ozpin is more devious than the characters think. His criminal negligence killed Hazel's sister and turned him into the villain (affable, but still) he is. In contrast to any normal human being, Ozpin refuse to acknowledge his part at the disaster. I dont like people who refuse to take responsibility over their part at other people's misfortune. I hope he doesnt have a secret accomplice among the students, but it would make sense if he do have one. And his energy tranfer is duboius to say the least. If i had a nickle for anything good ever came from using devices which help shady individuals getting a new body, i was bankdropped a long time ago.
4. Venom would be better for that IMO. He was sensitive to sound in a symbolic way. I like how his low tolerance to loud sounds emphasize Broke's unwillingness to hear anything else but his own opinions. Whatever you do, dont take Topher Grace as an actor for your story. He doesnt play heroes very well (Eric Forman. Nuff said) and his portrayal of villains make you hate the director for casting him. He should go Val Kilmer and imitate a normal actor until he'll have a talent of his own. And only then come back to acting.
1. With your vote and another pen-mate's vote, currently it will be either B or C. As for the girl (still considering different names for her. If you have one, tell me and i'll consider): I have in mind actors and actresses for some of the other characters. Megan Trainor for Maureen Berkley, Dwayne Johnson (maybe another muscle mountain of a man) for General Tiger, Neve Campbell for Courtney the fox, Brad Gareth for Berthold the panda and so on. Which actress do you see playing that girl in the best way?
2. Interesting perspective. Tell that to Klayton Fioriti. He's a youtube user with insights about Jurassic Park. Not always agree with him, but he have the taste. In his recent video he explains the different approaches between Muldoon and Owen. One was a cop chasing a violent criminal and the other was a guide for teens at risk. Klayton get deep into it on the video:
Personally I disagree with him. The Masrani raptors are not Biggie. They were sane, albeit hating every non-Owen human. Biggie was, as you know, a psychopath. 7 out of 11 in "who's the most evil" chart. Muldoon had a point with his wish to take her down. I think Klayton tried to say either of the following points:
A. Owen could tame Biggie if he had the chance.
B. Muldoon could turn Blue and Delta into a duumvirate of Biggies with his maltreatment.
3. Remember my pen-mate who's also into RWBY? If so, do you want me to contact with you? All three of us have the same opinion on Ozpin, so I think you might grow to fond each other.
4. I like your other two choices. I assume I-Black would join the heroes for survival sake (even though Alteori think he might not understand people are on his side. I think he would), right? Also, who are the protagonists?
2. Speaking of Owen, there's a theory that says that the kid Alan Grant scarred in the start of JP1 is Owen who growed up, i know it has nothing to do with the Spino but i'd just wanted to point that out!
3. Yeah sure, i'd like to meet him!
4. Actually no, the Indoraptor only cares for his escape and so it will kill anyone who gets in it's way. The main protagonist i don't know who can be yet, but as for the person (Or AI in this case) who will be helping it will be Monika by her connection to other eletronics, but at first she will show up in a computer and the protagonist won't have any idea of her ideals and why she is helping it, but as time goes by, she will start opening herself to the protagonist, like why is she helping it, her backstory and the reason she got there in the first place. Does that sound good? Also i just realized that i putted alot of Indie game characters in this, i think it's kind of funny for some reason!
1. I plan the girl to be much less creepy than Elizabeth Afton, but i do consider your idea. Zehra does have the ability to sound like a child. Similar to Tera Strong. If i ask her to use her natural voice, i might consider her as an option for many of my female characters. Courteney, Angel Posdonllo, Armada and others. If i got your line of thought, you probably recommend to call the child Jane/Alice, right?
2. Famous and cool theory, but not likely. The kid and Owen doesnt even have the same hair color. Chris Pratt is redhead and the child have a black hair, or maby shaten. A more likely theory is that Owen was part of the marines in part 3. Hoskins was also there when he gunned down the escaping wild pteranodons, so he and Owen worked together for at least 14 years. Another proof to Owen being badass, because it takes a lot of mental strenghts to stay sane with Hoskins as your boss. Also, Owen must be upset to see Hoskins turning from a brave soldier to a power hungry general.
As said, i know you'll like him a lot. He's nicer and smarter than most people i've met in college.
4. Writing Monika as an AI who go through character development sound very good. Did you planned her to be an heroic version of Glados? Looking forward to see the protagonist. If it's a child, Monica can act as the motherborad. If it's an adult, he/she can work as the brawn for Monica's brain. You got some good potential going there :-). When you say Indoraptor will kill anyone who get in its way, you mean he's crazy/deseased/surrendered to agony, or to your theory that I-Black will be midway between I-Rex and Dodgson in term of maliciousness?
2. You, know Fallen Kingdom is coming out in June 21 here where i live (Brazil) and so i've decided that i will make marathon of all movies 4 days before i watch the movie, does that sound like a good idea?
3. I just sended him a message
4. Yes, i intend to make her a heroic Glados, but i've never considered the idea for a child, thanks for the idea! Yeah the Indoraptor will be like the I-Rex and Dodgson thing. I've also considered adding other creatures like the Odogaron from Monster Hunter, W.D Gaster from Undertale and the Warper from Subnautica
5. Also, remember that top 10 villains list? Yeah, i did a poll in Google Plus and Infinite got yhe most votes, i mean, he got 93% of the votes and Springtrap got freaking 7% of the votes, guess Infinte gets the number 1 spot and Springtrap gets the honorable mention.
1. Remove part 3 and you got yourself a delightful experience :-). I should also do it. IMO the only truely good thing about part 3 is the super smart raptors and (maybe) the fact the spinosaurus was retconed into Spino-Rex. As your favorite JP kid is Baby-Rex, i assume you recommend to write Jane as a girl who evolve from a naive child to someone who can make a kill while making Courteney and Berthold proud. Also, where are you standing about Eric from part 3? Should i use some of his features for Jane?
2. Always :-). Your wish to write I-Black as a monster can work. I can see him as a monster, even though i see him as the lesser evil of his franchise. Odogargon would be awesome with a capital "Smaug would be proud". It's funny you mentioned Undertale. One of my exes was deep into that game. She was a little overexcited about it, but i can respect the reasons.
3. Maybe Springtrap reminds people of real life psychopaths they met, so they wanted a healthy dose of escapism. You know who's really similar to Springtrap? Jason Voorhees. He was a half supernatural killer who stalked a camp and killed consulants. Think about a grizzly bear of a person, mind of a child, a hocky mask to hide his malformed face and machete. His whole story began when he drowned in a lake due to the consulants doing sex instead of watching over him. From that point, his mother posed as the camp chef and killed the consulants one by one. 10 people overall. The director did a good job with creating someone i feel her sorrow on one hand and want her dead for the heroine and innocent people's sake on the other hand. That's never easy. Many people do the villain too sympathetic. Personal advice: Watch parts 1-5. Maybe part 6 if you're in a generous mood. Freddy vs Jason was cool.
1. You just gave me an insight about JP3. If Eric's parents would be killed, this movie could get a scary edge and highlight Eric as a badass child. Judging Amanda's sheer stupidity and playing to Hoskins' hands when allowing the pteranodons escape, i can throw a stone from the window and hit at least 4 people who hate that character. One sure thing is that Courteney and Berthold will be much superior to Paul and Amanda. And unlike with Spino-Rex, my story's villains will have a background like any character deserve to have. I know the alpha raptor talked to Amanda as one mother to another ("you know why i want you dead, right? You're a mother yourself. You'd do anything for your children. Even if it takes to kill somebody!"), but do you think she also felt how ferociously stupid Amanda was?
2. I never said it sucks. Just that i have many games i like better. Another thing my cold ex used to like is Attack On Titans. You must've liked it. I tried to watch, but dropped at episode 3 due to lack of time. Do you consider the titans as kaijus or as giant zombies?
3. I wish you never would. God have mercy on souls of everyone who met real life Springtraps (Ted Bundy is a prime example to a killer who could fit in 5NAF). You know which game does have a strong fandom? Shadow Of The Colossus. I like how the stone giants symbolize the human ego which must to be vanquished for the sake of love. What's your take on Lord Emon? Not sure if this guy truely believed he's doing the right thing, or just Dormin's political rival who manipulated others for his private war.
1. I remember you took a JP marathon for getting ready to JW:FK. How was it? Did you got new insights? And how was the new movie?
2. One anime which known to be far better is Inuyasha. My personal favorite anime of all times. Still looking for a peace of mind for completing the 7th and final season. Happen to see 7th season? If so, should i see it as a whole, or just skip to the part where Kagome kill Naraku?
3. Emon was a demon? That's an interesting theory. Dormin wasnt actually that evil when you go deep into it. He did his part of the deal to the letter. Yes, the price was heavy ("i'll help you, Wander. Your girlfriend will be alive soon. But how i'll do that is non of your concern"), but Dormin never did anything truely villainous. He didnt lied. He never betrayed anybody or did the unthinkable. Sure about pissing off Wander? I recall he was just possessed vs being pissed off. The only character i know for sure it's evil was the mongolian death worm from level 10. The other giants were mostly creature. The worm had a taste for blood. I wouldnt be surprise to hear the worm had the biggest part at destroying the ancient colture who lived in the forbidden land.
4. Sound cool. If you're as exited as i think you are, i open a bottle of champaign for you :-). Also, i have a new theory about I-Black. Alteori say I-Black is sick, which might be the reason he's nuts. Wu and his friends want their living weapon to be healthy and dangerous, so maybe they want Blue for donating her funcional immune system to the sick hybrid.
If we assume Indoraptor have that disease, the question is whether he was isolated because he was sick or was sick because he was isolated. What would you say came first? The sickness or the isolation?
1. Just keep "1, 2, 4" law and you'll be the happiest brazilian man alive. There are numerous reasons for part 3's hazzardous falior. One of them is about Spino-Rex, but not the usual "he doesnt make any sense" reason. The good people could develope him into a character, like they did with Indominus-Rex, but they threw it into the script like Spino-Rex himself was thrown into the island. Why were they do that? They had a hybrid. The first one in the franchise. Your theory about Spino-Rex's hate to humans due to being aboundend is more interesting than the JP3 take on that creature. But they screwed up a great potential, just like screwing the ideas of the pack of raptors who could kill Spino-Rex.
2. Actually Dormin never had any particulary devious plan. For him it was to fulfill wishes for his followers. If i aim a finger to someone, that would be Emon. I played this game many times and yet didnt figured out what this man want. He turned Wander to the horned child in ICO, but other than that, i dont know what he achieved. What's his problem with reviving Wander's girlfriend? Most people would go great distances for reviving their late loved ones. Emon too. I know for sure Akame Ga Kill have only characters you can figure out, right?
3. So your theory goes with I-Black being sick because of the isolation. That's his reason to hate Macie? "You're going to pay dearly for the life you've stole from me, Macie. For the father and for the home and for the luxory... God damnit everything you had and should've been mine". Kinda similar to a far more sympathetic version of that guy.
1. Sorry, won't happen, i need to watch all of them in order to get ready for the movie. Also to me, JP3 is not that bad, but it's not the good either. Wanna know a real bad dinosaur movie? Age of Dinosaurs. Basically they made the freaking Carnotaurus smaller so it could take the role of the Velociraptor and then made the Ceratosaurus bigger so it could take T-Rex's role! Even the JP Raptors are more realistic than this!
2. Well i haven't watched any of it yet so, no. But said friend told be about some of the characters so i can already know some faces
3. Yeah that sounds about right. Also is it just me or does this song from RWBY gives me some Indoraptor vibes?
1. The game "Carnivores" did the same thing in part 2, except Carnivores had a reason. They actually pulled it good with their raptor-sized allosaurus and almost t-rex sized ceratosaurus. Judging from the fact they made ceratosaurus into a cool and scary thing (a giant mutated dinosaur with a Joker smile and an aura of a dragon. Nuff said), i think the problem was less the inaccuracy and more the malwritten plot. JP raptors were actually half realistic. Give them feathers and correct posture of the wrists and you got practically the same movie in the same quality. In "Posdonllo" there won't be any of inaccurities, unless it's stated to be an anomaly/evolution. But yeah. I share your frustration (anger is a strong word). At least they could choose a more dangerous dinosaur for the big predator role, or a more raptor-like (Ice Age 3 did it with Guanlong. It acutally came good for them).
2. I see Inuyasha as better than Akame Ga Kill, but good luck. Happen to see Death Note?
3. It does give Indoraptor vibes. Speaking of raptor creatures: In the second novel there's one raptor (probably the alpha) who adapted disturbingly human gestures (moving its hands to do more than just ripping prey, eating chocolate and stuff). Does this indicate on evolving toward some sort of dino-human (i go with the assumption dinosaurs will keep on evolving if they'll come back to life, like in Posdonllo), or the other way around as a warning to what the mankind can become in case of stop thinking/keep the right norms/send the brain to the slaughter house?
1. My bad. I meant Ice Age 3. Thanks for saying. I fixed it as soon as i realized it. I would not say it was the best part, because parts 1 and 4 are better, but part 3 was certainly better than part 2. Would you recommend watching part 5?
2. RWBY is the only half comedic anime i know. "Harem anime"? What's that? Dont know why, but usually i like me animes more serious. To me, the whole point of anime is being dark and symbolizing the wild things running amok in our minds.
3. Good thing they dropped the dino humans. I, like most of mankind, could skin them alive if they have done it. For the record: A talking and sentient dakotaraptor (like Julian. This creature was almost as big as utahraptor, but more social and more dangerous) isnt a dino human. Either way, my question is about the natural JP raptors' symbolic value in that context.
2. Well in harem anime there's usually this male protagonist that is surrounded by several femare characters, some (or most) have a LOT of fanservice scenes, but some of them are just for laughting, kind of like a Dating-Sims if they where anime
3. Have to agree about the dino humans. As for the Raptor adapting, i think it is posible
1. I think i'll see it in the next few days. I got until the shower of meteors. Not sure if it's better than part 3, but it began funny enough. One weird thing is that Scrat, of all creatures, was the main reason for the cataclysm to happen. I usually dont make my own comic relives as the main cause for events. Would you say this movie is better than part 3?
2. As much as i like fanservice, i cant build a whole plot just on that. They gotta have a higher meaning and motive, right?
3. Our theory about Eli Mills was true. He did turned out to be the main antagonist of JP5. But they say he got killed by a t-rex and a carnotaur. How is that? More likely one of these killed him and the other carnivore tried to get its part of the kill. Unless they killed him like the t-rex couple killed Eddie, which is even better than killing Eli by Indoraptor.
1. Ranking wise, we can order the movies like that, from buttom to top:
5. Ice Age 2.
4. Ice Age 5.
3. Ice Age 3.
2. Ice Age 4.
1. Ice Age the first.
IMO the part where Manny met Ellie and her opossum brothers could be done much better. The decreasing of quality could kill this franchise if it wasnt for the first movie's sheer awesomeness.
2. That's good to hear :-). Oswald Penguin would like that series. Except his harem doesnt get a backstory :-(. For the record: having a mundane look and being a geemik aint a background story. You just gave me an idea for a possible future fanfic. Catwoman try to bring down Oswald's organization by infiltrate to his harem under disguise.
3. That's no spoiler. That's just cementing our theory. Spoiler is when you dicover something you never guessed by yourself, or a twist that you didnt predicted.Not every new information about a movie that not everyone happen to see is a spoiler. I dont blame you. You were born to a "spoiler alert" colture. I blame the person who invented this colture. Whoever he/she was, they must be a nasty and spoiled individual. If people dont want to hear "spoilers", they might as well close themselves at home and shut down the internet for the rest of their lives. Nothing good come out of hating spoilers. All that ever did was reducing the options for conversations and make mis-placed hostility among people. Not wanting to know details about the plot is not wishing to keep the sense of wonder. It's a kind of ignnorancy and refusing to know new things. I'm telling you as a pen-mate. Part of being a mature person is accepting the fact knowledge exist and embrace than knowledge whenever possible rather the avoiding it just because you dont want to know the details about a movie/series/game. I, personally, would love to have early information. I searched the whole internet for information about JW:FK for months. If knew earlier how Eli/Indoraptor got killed, i would be happier.
1. Update: I switched parts 3 and 5, mostly because part 5 was much funnier and everyone had a point. In part 3 you could feel they did JP3 all over again. Better than the original, but still.
2. Remember all the stunning women he always had around him? Now that was his harem. Personally, i like most of Batman's villains better than this guy. My favorite Batman villain is Joker, a pen-mate of mine have Johnathan Crane as his favorite and both have Bane as number 2. Who would you pick as Batman's best enemy?
3. I can settle for that middle. Speaking of games: Today i strated to play JW: Evolution. Did you happen to play it as well?
4. Good call on Nintendo's side. A pteranodon and xenomorph hybrid. Nuff said :-). Does SSB want to go to Mortal Combat/other ansemble fighting games' direction? Because they really should.
1. I heard "How To Train Your Dragon 3" will come out soon. I saw a white nightfury in the trailer and Hickup as a mature man with Chris Pratt features, but that's all i know so far. I liked the first movie and didnt watched the second. Sould i do a marathon watch in order to get ready, or just stick to the first one?
2. And Spiderman's favorite villain? Mine are Carnage, Doc Oc and either Norman Osborne or Venom. Topher Grace kinda ruined Venom, so not sure. Hope the upcoming Venom movie would fix thing up.
3. A great game indeed. A little tip: The hardest part is getting the power active and complete. I'm struggling the power problem all the game. I only came to have a ceratosaurus and almost a huayangosaurus, but still. If the power will work good, the rest of the problem can be fixed with ease.
4. Soon there will be "Wrecking Ralph 2: Breaking The Internet". I cant spoil it, because i know all but nothing about the plot. Is it already in cinema at Brazil?
A. Toothless isnt night fury, but rather a black variant of lightfury. In contrast to her arguments about I-Rex, this time she have some powerful points.
B. Hiccup's mother was lying through her teeth. I saw part 2 only in parts, so until further information, i can take her word. It does weird that Hiccup's mother left him alone because she allegedly believed he would be safer without her. Unless Stoik cheated on her (unlikely) or she love dragons better, i see no reason why she'll lose her mind and leave her son behind. It's not even like he knew she left him. For most of his life he was certain she's dead. Mothers dont do that. Maybe even Stoik believed she's dead. She better be remorseful about that. If she aint, she basically treated dragons like they're the world and her own flesh and blood like he's just a dragon. Hiccup is either a great person or a serious doormat if he forgave her so quickly. If it was me, it would take me longer.
C. And here's a theory of my own: The dragons in HTTYD universe are all descendants of dinosaurs. First thing you see is the fact many dragons are looking more like dinosaurs than like dragons. Toothless, for example, was clearly evolved from microraptor. His wings structure (2 big wings on the sides, two little wings near the back legs and another two wings on in tail for balance), similarity to crows (people say it's like a dog/cat, but most of all, i see it as a giant crow with some dog and cat merged into it), arguablly the most intelligent flying creature in the setting (unless you count Muddy Bewilderbeast as more intelligent due to being able to take over other dragons with more than just brute force) and talent to learn things are all leads to his ancestor. The Red Death must be evolved from ceratosaurus. Both have that bump in the nose (in ceratosaurus case, it was probably more bump than horn). And there's the slasher smile. The exact same slasher smile of the giant ceratosaurus from "Carnivores" series. You saw this creature see side-wise better than front-wise. That's a common trait among jurassic predators. Muddy Bewilderbeast is ceratopsian. Most likely a triceratops. The monstrous nightmare evolved from albertosaurus (narrow skull, serious bite force, every non-colossal dragon afraid of this creature). The deadly nadder evolved either from ceratosaurus or from one of the smaller dromaeosaurs. With the other dragons, look at them long enough and you might have your speculation about which dinosaur was their ansector.
2. Venom is indeed cool villain. That makes me dislike Topher Grace even more. What kind of person blowing up a villain like Venom? I dont mind if he cant act, but why cant he keep himself to side roles/medicore movies until he'll be better? He should either get better or start imitating Emma Roberts. Not sure about Kurt Connors. Lizards doesnt make good lab animals IMO. And his concept is not intuitive. He work better as a superhero than a villain. But Norman Osborne. That was an evil incarnated. Good thing Topher didnt ruined him as well, because Spiderman's background would be burried under the history.
3. Here are some monsters/kaijus countdowns. I thought you might like it:
1. That's one creepy creature, isnt it? He does look like a dilophosaurus. Which reminds me: I'm toying with the idea of using a pack of 6 trainted dilos in a future story in Posdonllo universe. Somewhere after part 3. The 6 dilos are planned to be just like the real creature, except for having different colors for each individual and working as a pack, either for the main antagonist or as a force of their own.
2. Reptiles are cool in the right hands. That's for sure. Just saying Connors work better as an anti-hero. You saw how tragic he was. It's not the tragic villain from Doctor Octpuss' type. He was far too tragic to be evil IMO.
3. The stop motion would work better. I watched the suit sequences during the Godzilla chart. And i must say that the suits are rediculous. Before the 1998 version, many Godzilla characters looked like halloween. Maybe it's just me, but i want my kaijus to be actual giant destructive creatures, not halloween suits. As for 5Naf book: Take your time. Life are busy. I also give less time to popular colture than i wish i would.
3. Yeah the thing is that i'm still in chapter 5 and it keeps on this romance between the characters Charlie and Jonh. Exacly what you want to see in a book based on a horror game! I get it that the creator needs to set up the story, but he has to stretch this romance in freaking five chapters? Thankfully i heard that the second book goes to the point quickly...
1. More sinister than that. Blue came to be the alpha of her pack and restrained them from hurting Owen. The Dylan brothers would eat her alive just so she wont limit their murderous intentions. Also, i dont know if Owen could make a bond with any of them. Currently, the dilos are meant to be some sort of prehistoric KGB. I have some ideas about their superior, but first i would like to hear how you visualize that superior.
2. Yersterday i watched Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom for the first time. I wont spoil it again, because you can stand spoilers only when it comes to games. All i will say is that i was right about Indoraptor. Yes, he was cruel. Yes, he was scary. But he's still the least evil villain in his franchise, if only because he went through more tortures than any other villain (and most characters for that matter) and never betrayed anybody. He's like a rottweiler who force you to kill him to protect yourself and your child. You cant hate him. Just kill him because you must. Tell me when you feel like hearing the whole movie and i'll write it :-).
3. I hear you on that one. Cutting from horror to romance without a damn good reason is a backslap. Good thing they egnited the story faster in part 2. That was my problem in the first JP novel. The story actually began only in the second third. Before that, they just ran in circles like a pinball machine and talked as if they are in class reunion. The second novel began from the beginning like a normal story and was interesting to begin with. I hope the writer doesnt like Twilights, because if he/she is, this 5NAF book is doomed.
1. I think you'll like both of their possible superiors:
A. Long John Stego - the main antagoist of an upcoming dinosaur story in Posdonllo universe. He was created to serve as the warden of a dinosaurs infested training field. A "wise guy" (midway between Hoskins and te novel version of Hammond) decided to create a trainig field with dinosaurs, because he believed surviving dangerius place like this is an indication for the strenght of the nation. He wanted an easy warden, so he took Stego. Usualy stegosaurs are easier than, say, raptors. We know that. But Stego did not. He went through serious mutation, became intellignt (do a degree he named himself Long John after reading Treasure Island) and took over the military incloser. Given he's a stegosaurus, he can inforce his will on the dilos with ease. Also, unheard of about other stegosaurus, Long John is planning to build artificial limbs for a theropod-like posture.
B. Kim Jong Un as a hell pig - you gave me that idea. Now Pig Jong Un (temperory name) was once a drug dealer who was sent to the encloser as an execution. However, he survived long enough to become a mutated entelodont. His plan have two phases. First, he want to recruite forces (including the heroes) and get out of the encloser. The second phase is to take revenge of the people who sent him to be killed and return to his days as a loan shark (example for a loan shark: Bill Sykes from Olver Twist). He would be the secondary antagonist, because he's terrorising the heroes and fight Long John over the position of the local dictator.
2. Go ahead. I know you'll like it. Nice sunday indeed. Whatever happens, it will always better than JP3.
3. Just for admitting his error and fix it, just for that, i give him the credit. Just like with Darth Vader, but to a lesser extent. Which reminds me: Why does some people say Darth Vader is based on Hitler? Everyone knows the true Hitler of SW saga is Palpatine.
1. LJ Stego is already in the story. The question was whether LJ will be the dilos' boss, or the hell pig will be the dilos' boss. And your ideas is to use the dilos as his own KGB rather than someone else's. Now when you say it, turning 6 dilophosaurs into a dangerous personal armed unit (as you know, the real creatures aren't pack animals. But a pack of 6, which each of them weight half a tone. Chilling) help to portray him as more dangerous and more cunning. You recommend to keep the hell pig to another story, right?
2. Every JP fan already watched it multiple times :-). Amen to everything you said in that paragraph. There's a wild and interesting theory that JP is a theolofical story. Rexy is god, Biggie and her grunts are the snakes of Eden (like the snake who was shown after Muldoon got killed), Alen and Ellie are Adam and Eve and such. I always saw JP as a police drama. Rexy as a retired convict who served time for homocide, Hammond as the mayor, Biggie as a criminal boss who stay only because Hammond gain money (bribery), Muldoon as the warden, Malcolm as a criminolog, Alen as a law student and so on. What do you think on both theories?
3. Cool :-). Hope the other episodes would be as entertaining. Scar cant be anything but Hitler. Does 5NAF also have a HItler-based character (maybe Springtrap)?
1. Go for it :-). The stegosaurs herd were quite cool. Some people think that was the best part. I still havent decided about that, but it had a surprisingly significant emotional weight. The t-rex family, Malcolm, Eddie being killed, Ajay being killed, Kelly and Baby-Rex become badass... Even with Ludlow. His severe inferiority issues indicate his life knowing he cant ever hope to have the vision of his uncle cant be easy for him. That was the reason he was so eager to overthrow Hammond. Maybe he also wanted Malcolm to become like him. Another bitter and unfavorite man. A word of advice: You should also read the 2nd novel, or listen to the audiobook on Youtube.
2. Hitler killed 30 million people. At least 5 millions of them were children. So Being Springtrap and Springbonnie is easy for him. And the scary part? There are people who still follow him. Not just skinheads (i wish nothing good to these racists). All sort of people.
3. Holly shiitake mushrooms. Twisted Wolf looks awesome. Van Helsing would be proud. It's like the lovechild of Indoraptor and Foxy the pirate. Finally an automaton who's more creepy than Springtrap.
4. As cool as Ultimasaurus is, i like I-Rex and I-Black better. Ultimasaurus work better as a toy/fanfic creature, not the the canon movie. A hybrid should say something. Spino-Rex was psychotic. I-Rex as a psychopath. I-Black had rabies and one of those diseases that come from incest. What Ultimasaurus would be? Also, it's more dangerous than Indominus-Rex. It takes Indominus-Rex, a whole pack of raptors and Rexy to take this thing down. Even the mosasaurus won't eat it. Even Wu won't confirm it. In case of using Ultimasaurus, i think only Dodgson would develope this creature.
3. Springtrap isn't the creepiest Fnaf character i've ever seen, i've seen worst like Scrap Baby (Who has a freaking scissor claw for hand may i add), Nightmare and Ennard (Who's technically the Indominus Rex of Fnaf). But yeah that's 1 of the reasons i'm really looking foward to the Twisted Ones!
4. Let's not forget that the Mosa helped take down the I-Rex
5. Oh yeah, and i just watched the Lost World, i give it a 4/10, i found it kind of meh
1. I would give JP2 at least 8/10. If that movie is 4/10, then JP3 is 2/10, or 2.5/10 at most. Does it means JP4 is your second favorite installment?
2. Yeah. Nightmare is beyond creepy. Except Springtrap was a serial killer who got fused with a rabbit automaton. The others are practically evil AI. Ennard doesnt strike me as creepier than any other 5NAF characters. If you want a truely creepy clown, that would be Pennywise. But not Tim Curry's version. The new one. Even Jerome Valeska have nightmares from Pennywise.
3. That's one different between I-Rex and Ultimasaurus. The mosasaurus won't be any help against the latter. It have a triceratops skull, which mosasaurs arent fit to catch. Which reminds me: Today i figured out why Wu considered I-Rex as a faliure. She was actually quite talented at the role she was given. However, Wu and his accomplices wanted a creature who kill specific people (they even trained him to go obssessed over a target), while Indominus-Rex just killed everything and everyone she want. It also take the case of declaring I-Black as the most dangerous creature ever. Unlike his predecessor, who wasnt picky about her victims, I-Black had fixations. He chose victims and chased them to the death. By the time he picked his victims and killed them (7 overall), I-Rex could kill at least three time that number. You saw how I-Rex let of killing Zach and Grey and went on to the next victims. I-Black doesnt have to cognitive ability to do it. He would chase the boys through the whole movie, and therefore wont kill anyone until the boys will be dead. Wu himself said I-Black is flawed in his very essence. In other words, he saw the creature as flawed because of what he is. He never said that about I-Rex, or even about Spino-Rex. I like I-Black as a villain, but he aint as dangerous as the other two hybrids. He's too fixed on one target at a time to be a threat in a big scale. I assume he can talk to raptors, but if he'll meet I-Rex, it would be easier for I-Rex to manipulate I-Black vs the other way around.
4. Happen to read "The Eyes Of The Dragon" by Steven King? So it's a fantasy story from the "wizard kill king" architype. IMO it's one of King's best books. Maybe even the best of them all with a capital best. It's hard to tell the rest, because maybe your atitude toward spoilers is also right for books.
2. Actually Baby possessed by William Afton's daughter (William Afton is the man inside Springtrap's suit, in case you didn't know) and she took parts of Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy and Ballora to make Ennard, so there's that...
3. Today i watched JP3 and i have to say this goes to the bottom of my ranking of Jurassic Park movies! But if there's one thing they got right was those Raptors, they look awesome!
1. Did you watched JW:FK already? If so, i have theories about certain characters. Just tell me when you see it.
2. Ennard does sound like Indominus-Rex when you put it that way. Still not as scary as Springtrap. I know William Afton is the man behind Springtrap. It's just that Springtrap is the real idenditiy, while Afron is the human disguise. Cool irony. It's kinda like with the 7 Ghostfaces (or 9 if you count the 2 killers from the tv series) are their true self mostly under the costume, because their face is a mask. Know Jekyll and Hide? So something like that, but for a greater extent. Also, one of the killers in Scream have traits of Springtrap. Roman Bridger . The mastermind of the whole Scream franchise, just like Afton is the mastermind of 5NAF. Both are pure evil and could be geniuses, but chose to be psychos. I think you'll like both Roman (as a killer) and Scream 3 (as a movie). Both are also similar to I-Rex from various reason (all are extremely hard to kill due to bulletproof vest/bulletproof armored body/being undead, all can descend people to evil, all were created by someone who didnt think things through, all did things which worse than rape, all have the most kills per movie/season/game in their franchise, all hate their family. I-Rex killed her sibling and Roman killed his own mother. I assume Afton doesnt care about his daughter).
3. Same here. I think Grant and Eric could do better in better movie. Especially Eric. Grant just became a raptor-obssessed broken man. Poor Sam Neil. He must've risked his hide for saving himself and Grant's legacy at this role.
4. Cool photoshop. You can work as a photoshop editor. For real. Just take JP 2 higher (i would say A. No lower than positive B).
1. As a matter of fact i just came back from Fallen Kingdom, and honnestly Blue almost gave me a heart attack when the Indoraptor was impaled, oh and speaking of that it was one of the greatest battles i've ever had the pleasure to whiteness. And i freaking cried a river with the Brachiosaurus' death and Maisie is now my favorite child in the JP franchise. And can we just stop to talk about the Indoraptor's evil smug? (Btw this movie get's a 100/10 from me)
2. Actually William Afton at first did not allow his daughter to play with Circus Baby, beacuse the Funtime animatronics have a claw inside of them so they ca capture and kill children and so when Circus Baby crabbed his daugther, he felt sadness for it
1. Awesome :-). Maybe you liked it more than i did. Good job with summarizing the review. I did it much longer. Now, here are some of my theories:
A. Mills - His wish to be Maisie's guardian might indicate he wanted a child of his own for a long time. But his wife was infertile, so he left her just like many selfish psychopaths. Seeing Lockwood have a granddaughter, who technically is his current daughter due to being a clone of his original dead daughter, Mills became jealous toward his boss. When he suffocated Lockwood, he wasnt just overthrowing him and getting rid of competition. He was angry. Sometimes a pure evil individual want a child, if only to feel as if he/she is a good person, so i wouldnt rule it out. He talked about Maisie being a clone in more anger than his usual quazi-calm voice. I'm afraid to think how many years did he looked at Lockwood and thought to himself "you're not worthy to have a child, you sick excuse for a man. Who do you think you're fooling with your dinosaurs and cloned offspring? You are the reason Hammond like dinosaurs better than people".
B. Wu - He claim I-Black is a prototype. For what? It's the 3rd prototype Wu created. Spino-Rex was a prototype, Indominus-Rex was a prototype and now I-Black? He said he wanted Blue as Indoraptor's mother. I think his vision about Indoraptor is more than just training him as a tameable weapon. His wish to give Indoraptor a mother (for training him. No empathy involved) can also be projections of his own wish that Hammond wouldn't be dead. There wont be anymore dinosaur hybrids in the franchise, so if Wu does planning to clone creature who ain't 100% specific real dinosaurs, his conclutions from cloning Maisie can be translated to an attempt to bring Hammond back. Take note each of the 3 hybrids were planned to be unnaturally smart, but failed to fulfill their purpose. Spino-Rex was too stupid, I-Rex was too bloodthirsty and insane to kill by order and I-Black was too sick and mal-nurtured to worth more than the troubles he make. The hybrids were meant to be intelligent and cruel. And which creature combine cruelty and intelligence better than humans? But what's bothers me the most, even than the fact Wu didnt got his karma yet (even after being sedated by Franklin, Wu had soldiers to take him to safety), is that he seemingly doesnt realize Hammond won't like his vision of reviving him. Hammond was firmly against cloning humans (he was perfectly fine with cloning Biggie and other dangerous dinosaurs. Hypocrisy much?). What make Wu think Hammond would like that idea?
C. Zia - As a paleo-vet, she must've been a normal vet in her earlier years. In her time at college, her male peers and superiors looked down on her and gave her multiple chauvinistic nonsense. That explains her special hatred toward Wheatly. His misogynist-oriented hostility say is all. She must've suffered people like him for a long time, maybe even being harassed by one. If I-Black would meet her, he would most likely make a deal with her. "I'll leave you alone and you'll escape. Just shut up when i'm killing Wheatley". Usually i wish no one to get his hand ripped off as a prologue to the rest of the body, but in Wheatley's case, even some pure souls i know would take I-Black's proposal.
D. Secondary dinosaurs - The sinoceratops who licked Owen wasn't just curious. It wanted to wake Owen up, since the creature deems burning by lava as a death no one should have. The allosaurus who ran beside the heroes when they were in the gyrosphere represent opportunists who take advantages at "heavens no!" situations, as indicated when it tried to catch a gallimimus in the middle of the volcanic eruption. I could almost hear the dinosaurs talking. The poor brachiosaurus hauled as if saying "run! i cant make it, but at least everyone else would". At the auction cages, a baby triceratops asked his mother "why? Why do they do it to us? They caught us, put us in cages and doesnt planning on eating us? What kind of dinosaur are they?", which his mother replies "these are cruel people who want to make a buck. When we will get out of here, I promise i'll personally trash these horrible humans". At the scene where Owen got the stygimoloch to help him and Claire escape and ruin the auction, Owen asked "are you thinking what i'm thinking?" and the stygimoloch made the dinosaur gestures for "hell yeah! I'm gonna crack their skulls open and you're gonna help me".
E. Blue - She was far more normal than any other raptor. Ever. Maybe Charlie was also normal, albeit too young to be a leader. Echo and Delta are both socipaths, except Delta is 100% loyal to Blue. The nature of the fight between Blue and Echo might not being politic. Echo tried to overthrow Owen/spoke poorly on him. Blue got angry and attacked her. It's like you when a stranger say inappropriate words about your mother/sibling/maybe good friend. Blue's words were most likely "my rules are simple. We are family. Always be loyal to your family. Keep in mind Owen is part of our family. If you'll ever attack him again, you will die".
2. I didnt remembered that part. Maybe he was a good person before becoming evil. But he's pure evil nonetheless, especially as his Springtrap incarnation. Maybe he started out with redeemable qualities, but lost every shred of humanity along the way.
3. I think it's because your immense fond to part 5 made part 2 as your second least favorite JP movie. Not necessarily a bad thing, or a bad movie. Maisie does make a better child character than Baby-Rex, but not from Kelly. Kelly was a natural human who killed a raptor with her bare legs. And in the novel she was even more badass. In the novel, where she shot at raptors while riding the motorcycle along with Sarah. shooting raptors from a running vehicle is badass incarnated. Although i like her cinematic version better, the novel's Kelly nailed it with a capital "poisoned dart right between the eyes". Sarah's feministic advice for her, "most of what people tell you will be wrong", proved right when Kelly found a way out from a raptor infested building. Everyone else were certain the way out lies in operating the computer. Kelly figured out that the real way out is through a tunnel block by a loose cable. Quite probable Masie will kill a dinosaur/Wu/another human antagonist with her bare hands. Until then, i put her with Kelly and Eric on the same scale.
4. I dont say there're things that bugs me about the movie, but some of my wishes didnt come true. Mills died too peacefully (Rexy was merciful. Just being snached by a t-rex out of nowhere aint the most painful way to die. One moment of death and you hardly feel anything. It's not like with Donald Jenaro, who looked into Rexy's eyes and knew what will happen). Wu survived the outcome, because he had soldiers to get him to safety. By the time Franklin evolved to save Zia, the moment was ruined. What's the point of tranqulized the bigger bad of the franchise if he doesnt die, or even get imprisoned? Maybe it's just me, but when Blue raised to the calfironia mountain, it didnt had the wow factor Rexy had. But good movie overall. I'm saying it was perfect, but some people took it too far and hate it :-(.
1. Do you think I-Rex would be proud of I-Black? And if she would hear about Mills, would she be proud of the destruction he made, or would she think "Hey! I'm a monster, not a demon!"?
2. That's one disturbing audio. I might using that disturbing atributes to Jane from Courteney and Berthold's story. Do you see Jane develope a disturbing taste for blood, or just as the badass in developement as in the main scenario?
3. Know "The Walking Dead"? So soon there will be a new game in the universe. "Overkill". It's about 4 survivors who gather together from different backgrounds. 3 of them have similarities to characters in my own upcoming zombie story. From what i saw in the trailers, i liked Grant the most.
The first trailer is saw was Aidan (hilariously enough, i have a good friend who's also called Aidan), but after seeing Grant and (to a lesser extent) Heather, Aidan is my least favorite character in the heroes group. It might change though. Maya have shades of Glenn from the tv series.
4. Do you know Yuval Noah Harari? So he's a well known historian who wrote two great books. "Sapiens: A brief history of humankind" and "Homo Deus: A brief history of tomorrow". I have both books at home. I consider Harari as at the very least one of the 5 smartest people i know. In "Homo Deus", he had one episode where he talked about how belife systems evolving during life changing events. One his examples talked about a situation where Don Quixote kill a real person as part of his madness. In Harari's opinion, a plausible outcome is that Quixote will use the horrible act to fuel his own stupidity. In other words, Quixote will delude himself into believing that person was after his throat and posed a threat to whatever faith Quixote hold dearly. I do recommend to get these books when you can.
1. Since there won't be any more hybrid dinosaurs (3 are enough), the only non 100% natural dinosaurs in part 6 can be human clones, or at least prehistoric mammals. My theory goes with Wu trying to clone Hammond. What are the odds that the new Hammond will become just as evil as Wu and have a part at Wu's death? I really look forward to see Wu die. He survived I-Rex, I-Black, Mills and Franklin. He better be killed in part 6, with preferance to a brutal death.
2. Listed. In a way, that can make her as a reflection of Maureen and a subject of consern for Courteney and Berthold. As the general from my zombie story would put it: "every day it's keep getting easier. That's the hard part".
3. In the series, the world is plunged into epidemic condition that make everyone zombies. But it's not like the usual zombie disease. In this universe, a new zombie is created every time someone dies, regardless of reason. The zombies in my story are fast and more creatures than monsters. In TWD, the zombies are a decaying mob who eat people just for a compulsive need to do so. 5NAF is a pott of honey compare to TWD. No matter when you go in this zombies infested world, you'll be force to claymore decisions, like whether killing a sick child or be cruel and let his parents to do it. If you want to get into it, begin from episode 1/the comic books/the TellTale game. I recommend to play all of the options for a deep experience. But thing i won't do, even if i play Lee from the first game as a socipath. In the scene where you have only 4 food items for 10 people, i won't eat it myself and won't let the children stay hungry. I either give it to the children and 2 other nasty adults, or the children and 2 nice adults. Some of the decisions are clearly bad. Others are claymores. I think the people who'll scare you the most are The Governor, William Carver and Crawford Oberson. My personal favorite TWD villain so far is Carver, because he make sense in many different settings and serve as the best antagonist for Clementine (the girl who i play since season 2. Lee adopted her as his child in part 1). You can interpetate Rick Grimes in every way you like. Glenn is great. Carly form the first TellTale season was also great. You might want to save her every time you play the good option. "Overkill" is more action-oriented, so if you want action, go to "Overkill". If you want a multi-choices game in comic book atmosphere, take the TellTale game.
4. That's actually a good reason :-). I would play it if i had more time. For the record: Late replys begins after a week or so. more than 10 days is interpetated as a very very busy times, which is practically a temporary separation, until the pen-mates will have new topics to talk about/more free time. And you're talking with me. I might take days before answering. I cant judge.
1. Hmm a Hammond clone... I can see a battle between him and Blue
2. Good phrase!
3. Oh i know those types of games, i'll check one of the games later. Also speaking of Fnaf there's a theory out there that in the Ultimate Custom Night we are playing as William Afton and he is in hell, like the Fnaf 6 ending states and the reason why most animatronics are there are to turture him. And what makes this theory interesting is the audio you can hear in the Old Man Consequences:  and even some of the character say some wierd stuff when they kill you, like Mangle, WhiteredChica, Whitered Bonnie, The Puppet, NightmareFreddy, Nightmare, Jack-o-Chica and many others, you can check the rest of the video if you want
1. Except for the usual reasons for why Spino-Rex make less sense than most of the characters, there's the part where he stopped his chase for a short while after the characters got in a building. The only defence they had was a close door. The doors couldnt stop Spino-Rex. This creature could break through a fence. Nuff said. There must be something inside that building that scare Spino-Rex away. But what can scare a super hybrid? I-Rex was yet to be born, Rexy was on another island and no aquatic predator can do any harm out of the water. I assume the t-rex couple met Spino-Rex only after the movie. And Spino-Rex must've been the only on of his kind, either created that way or killed his sibling. So what can scare the second most powerful dinosaur in the series?
2. This video is so great I just have to share it with you :-). Alteori talks about I-Black’s point of view. A tragic story about life-abuse, until poor I-Black became a dinosaur Cujo and forced the heroes to kill him for their own safety. Alteori phrased my thoughts the best way possible. Even better than I would. That’s the scary part about this creature. There are real attacking dogs who get abused into murderous psychosis that chase children as a way to perform violence they cant always perform on older/more powerful people. To think this creature could be the dinosaur equivalent of a loyal dog if he was nurtured and educated… If anybody searched for a reason to hate Wu and Mills, that would be the last knife in the back. Is it ever occurred to the architects that this creature cant be used for any purpose if wont be loyal? I assume at least Wu knew it partly, but I dont think his idea of making Blue as I-Black’s mother would work. From what I know about Wu, he would give Blue the same bad treatment she already received in her time at Jurassic World. All he would’ve achieved if he brought Blue will be the creation of a duumvirate of Biggie.
I'm toying with the idea of adding a raptor with shades of I-Black to "Posdonllo". Someone who dont share Julian's psychopathy and doesnt care about slaughtering Angel and her comrads. Just getting the humans off the incloser.
3. I like this theory. I'm not die hard into it, but it sound reasonable enough. BTW: Good move with your new profile.
4. Klayton Fioriti have a video about Godzilla 1998". He say it's a parody on both JP and "Friends". I never thought about that, but it can make a good fanfic. Ross will get disembowled by raptors and Joey will do something that Billy from JP3 would do. Chandler and Phoebe might get killed, but Rachel and (specially) Monica would survive.
1. Good question, but true, the Spino could break that door open in a instant!
2. Ok, now i think the Indoraptor is one of the scariest villains i've ever seen
3. One thing that bothers me in these audios is "The one you should not have killed", who is he? A friend said that it was the Puppet but the Puppet has already been confirmed female and as you can see in the audio, Mangle refers to it as male, so who are they refering to?
4. Yeah, it has been discussed several times how Godzilla 1998 shows many JP aspects, like the Baby Zillas: they show many Raptor aspects
1. Klayton Fioriti told people about his discord account in one of his videos. I might talk to him myself. If you have questions about JP franchise, i think he would be happy to answer. And he know I-Rex outpower Spino-Rex, even if Spino-Rex would give a good fight, so it's another point on his behaf. I wonder if he know why Spino-Rex was afraid of the doors.
2. He's more tragic than scary. The tragic part is what make him scary. Springtrap is scarier. Jill Roberts was scarier. If we get deeper into the scare factor, how much Mills scared you from 1 to 11?
3. I have a theory that "the one you should not have killed" was both male and a female. The Puppet we know was more in touch with her feminine side. Her masculine side was less dominant. Another theory is that they talked about her as if she's a male for the same reason you can talk about I-Rex as a male and everyone will be cool with that. The Puppet was aggressive even for a 5NAF automatronic. Thinking about a murderous robot as a female ain't always easy. Inhuman things with extreme aggression are many times refered as males, even if they're confirmed as female.
4. I actually liked the Baby Zillas. I liked them so much that i made the mistake of using them in a scrapped story of mine. Remember the story with Hawarged the good orc and Tyrant the dragon? So in the original draft, Tyrant was an alien Hitler from the Godzilla type. Tyrant used his Godzilla's self breeding mechanics to create "babies" in his image. Thanks to Avatar, who executed my idea better than i did, i now know that Zilla and its babies should never be used in any serious story. After all, not everybody like kaijus as you do and open to hear about it as i do. Most people would blow up miserably with kaiju-oriented plot, with Rampage and Kong:Skull Island as positive anomalies.
1. You know something that got me wonderring in Fallen Kingdom? Remember that one guy who was left behind in the first JW movie? I don't remember his name but, what happened to him? Fallen Kingdom did not show us his fate...
2. I did not get scarred of him, more like hatred.
3. Well there's the other side of the fandom who says we are playing as Michael Afton (as usual) and "the one you should not have killed" is actually the kid who got the bite of '87, witch would actually explain this Golden Freddy cutscene, that combined with the audio of Old Man Consequences results in this
4. Yeah, most of the Godzilla fandom does not like the 1998 movie
1. Lowery was out of the story and moved on with his life. These days he probably work for a big company. He was responsible to the one thing in JW that wasn't perfect. Claire shouldn't have tell him "for once in your life be a man and do something!". I know she and the rest were in a grave danger, but that's no way to talk to someone who help you. She should have say "god damnit, Lowery! I need your help!", or "for fuck sake, Lowery! Let the t-rex free!", or "you need to trust me, Lowery. Just like i trust you". Saying things like that, rather than the unnecessary insult, would make this movie perfect. Lowery could do better. Maybe not much better, but still.
2. He cant be anything but hated. 10 out of 11 on the hatred scale. If the fact Dodgson was badass make him less hateable in your opinion, then the wimpy Mills is a perfect 11 on the scale. I wished him a more excruciating death, but at least he got killed and screamed in agony. I guess i can settle with that.
1. Wait, really? I thought he was left behind, but i think the brazilian portuguese dub made me think that
2. Well for brief seconds, yes she did allied with that Carno
3. Yeah i thin it's a good point
4. Well there was this one time that i made a Godzilla x RWBY fanfic. But i don't want to talk about it (It was REALLY bad).... As for Godzilla being a malevolent monster i don't buy that, he is more in between that, nor good or evil, neutral for that matter. But if you rellly want a kaiju that could be the equivalent to the Devil, i recommend Destoroyah, Monster X, SpaceGodzilla or King Ghidorah (As the Monsterverse states him as "the Devil with three heads" )
1. If Lowery is based on a character from JP2 novel, it must be Richard Levine. Both are skinny men who know their job rather good, but their head is a little off. I visualize Levine as Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory"). I have visualizations for most characters, but not sure about Haward king, who was Dodgson's soldier due to despaire and losing his mind. Who would you cast to the role of a tragic man who got caught up with the misadventures of a psychopath?
2. An interesting video by Alteori proves my theory about I-Black being tamable. Just like how people can be educated with proper treatment. I go with the assumption that I-Rex could also be tamed, except Wu and Hoskins isolated her in a cage and acted as if killing her sibling is nothing to go by. I’m not sure if Spino-Rex could be educated. I know his abandonment on the island was a major part of the reason he was psychotic, but do you think he had the intellectual potential to become something beside a man-hating killing machine who's too aggressive to breed?
3. You must've liked "Terminator". Given the story start with an android who was sent to kill the mother of the messiah, it's like 5NAF and the Shahnameh in the same house. Do you have a favorite installment? Also, am i the only one who found it sad that Sarah Connor acted like a bitch for the whole second movie?
4. From the 4 evil kaijus you mentioned, i think i like Destoroyah and Ghidorah better. As for your failed fanfic: I'm sure your learned from the experience and know how to write better fanfics. You know what would make a great fanfic? A crossover of Monsterverse and Shadow of The Colossus. The bird vs Ghidorah. Awesome incarnated. Wander can exchange experieces with the survivors of "Kong: Skull Island".
1. Well in any sort of media i would say Henry from Bendy and the Ink Machine, it's been established at this point that the "Bendy" that chases him in the game is Joey Drew, who actually puted a curse in the studio that Henry is in, causing beings like these:     
2. The one in JP3 is a lost cause! But a new one i guess it could be possible
3. I haven't watched the movies yet, but i'll add that to my things to do list
So yesterday i watched Godzilla City on the Edge of Battle with a friend on Netfix and i was honnestly disapointed beacuse the movie felt like a copy paste of the first movie, the final movie in the Godzilla anime trillogy, Godzilla: Planet Eater better be the most amazing movie in there or else the anime trillogy will be the most borring instalment in the Godzilla franchise
1. I didnt watched that movie, i but share your frustration. I mean, they have Godzilla in their hands. What kind of loser blows up with a radioactive water dragon? I recommend on coming to Godzilla:PE without too much expectations. Something tells me it might not worth your money. But you know what Godzilla series you might like? That animated series with Zilla Junior. The monsters there were quite cool. Like kaijus, but more appealing to the non-kaijus fan public.
2. Listed. Ever had someone who used you for his/her selfish interests, only to double-cross you? So you might like Scream 4, with Charlie Walker as a hybrid of Indoraptor and Haward King (tragic and murderous at the same time,had evil people who fooled them and abused them, never made the protagonists hate them) and Jill Roberts as a hybrid of Mills and Dodgson (killed people with glee/indifference, could be geniuses but chose to be psychopaths, textbook hate sinks, Jill even killed her own mother in the same hostility Mills killed Lockwood). Poor Sidney, AKA the final girl, is mostly a female Owen with some Blue features. Jill was Sidney's jeaould cousin, who hated Sidney for 15 years, ever since Sidney survived a massacre and gain semi-fame. In her narcisistic mind, Jill believed her mother love Sidney better, similar to how I-Rex/I-Black must've felt toward Blue/Maisie ("you have a family while i'm thrown in an isolated room, tortured by cruel people, so i'll kill you. For the family you had and should've been mine!"). Technically there are no kaijus in this movie, but there's a scene where Charlie mauled Olivia (gutting the poor girl, throwing her all over the room, stabbing her at least 7 times. I-Black would be proud), which have traits of King Ghidorah trashing a city. And as the crown, we got Sidney. Everyone who watched any of the Scream movies know she's a badass and interesting character who can survive any kaiju setting. The journalist from "Kong: Skull Island" would be proud of Sidney.
3. Every dinosaur hybrid is a lost cause. Rexy killed every future hybrid. I wish she would do the same with Transformers. It's nothing like Terminator. The director should grow up ASAP. If you really want to bring the end of the world as we know it, do a Transformers movie with Topher Grace. But what i dont understand is why did they do it. With all the alien roborts and budgest, you would expect they'll write a normal plot and direct it like a movie, not like a chop shop.
4. They downplayed Kong and took Rodan and Mothra? That's unfortunate :-(. At least they might use Ghidorah. Thanks for introducing me Vera Farmiga. I might develope a thing for her lol.
1. Oh, i'm very aware of that series and i find it awesome that some of the kaiju in that series are based on some of Toho's kaiju, like Cyber Zilla is of course beased on MechaGodzilla. But one thing that pisses me off about the second movie is that they had Mecha Godzilla in their hands and he does pratically nothing! If he had an AI i could let that slide, but no he does pratically nothing in the movie
2. No, i don't think i meet a person like this. But another character who is sort of in the way of a psycho (But is completely oblivious about it) is Taro Yamada from Yandere Simulator, good news for him is that he won't get stabbed beacuse he's Yandere-Chan's obsesion, but all his friends will probally die... By our hands... So, in a way basically doing Monika's point of view when she killed all the other characters in the game, right?
3. Yeah, but you know what dinosaurs in the JP franchise deserve a spotlight as the main dinos? Herbivores. They always lived in the shadow of carnivores and in Fallen Kingdom they sort of got that spotlight in the form of Stiggy but she only got a few scenes.
4. Oh no a Godzilla and Kong remach will happen, but first Kong needs to be Godzilla size to be able to face Godzilla
1. I didnt watched the movie with Mecha-Godzilla, so i take your word. But you're right. There was no reason to build a robotic Godzilla. The point of Godzilla is being a force of nature. Where's the nature in a robot? Is like building a mechanic t-rex just for the rule of cool. But you know who did wrote a great electronic monster? The good people in Valve. GLaDOS was awesome. Alongside with David 8 and Agent Smith, she's one of the best robotic villains i can think about at the moment. Also, an israeli singer named Aya Korem did wonderful covers to GLaDOS' songs.
2. Yandere is one scary place. I go with the assumption that every Yandere character are psychos. He does seems to do Monica's point of view. Does Yandere is more of a psychopath or psychoptic? I dont rule out the option she's both.
3. There's a reason that these days the carnivores have more focus. Most of the time they have more heroic potential and more fleshed-out characters. Also, after years of herbivores-oriented movies, the carnivores are like the original rap music of the dinosaurs. I can see your point, but overdoing the herbivores-oriented theme isn't the best idea. Except for The Land Before Time, i dont recall it was a good idea. Disney's "Dinosaur" is good for killing time, like when you want something to watch while you eat, or a quality with your hyperactive nephew. With TLBT it's arguably worse. The first 2 movies were great. Ever since part 3, it just went down hill and became a musical for todlers. If you want to go back to the herbivores movies, you can do a good job, but keep in mind that not every herbivore is good for the job. It should be either sauropod or someone from the horned dinosaurs family (both ceratopcian and pachycephalosaurs. Not everyone knows it, but both types are from the same family). Armored dinosaurs doesnt make good protagonist in their own right. Ornitopod are overused, to the point of being called by TV Tropes "forgotten trope". Whatever you do, keep balance and you might pool off anything with decent writing.
4. On the contrary. Godzilla should be shrinked to Kong's size. The Godzilla we know is far too big to walk on land without crumble under its own weight. If it was a sauropud, it would be another thing. But i dont think a water dragon who's a hybrid of stegosaurus and scorpiovenator (a relative of the carnotaurus and majungasaurus) can live above a certain size. Any creature who's larger than Kong should either have wings or living in the sea. It would also be more appealing to people without the kaiju fandom and make the struggle between Godzilla and Ghidorah with more impact. Cool trailer. I'll go deep to it soon. Until a rewatch, you'll love some of Alteori's recent videos. She talk about Ghidorah and the monsterverse in general. Get in her page. It's all there.
5. TV Tropes make me a little upset. They completely missunderstood I-Black's personality (saying he was outright malicious, in contrast to the suffering I-Rex. It was the other way around. And no. His evil chuckle doesnt make him any worse than any other villain in the series. The human villains had chuckles of their own, but no one seems to hold it against them) and didnt understood Blue and Owen's second seperation. They said Blue said "i cant trust you anymore". No. It went like this:
Owen: "Come with us. Will take you to a safe place".
Blue: "Is there any safe place in this world? And even if there is, who know what will happen there? Can you promise me no hybrid and no evil human will find us there? Charlie, Eco and Delta are dead. The closest thing to another raptor i met in the past 3 years is a crazy hybrid, which unlike Indominus-Rex, i cant even hate. Even you cant provied a shield against this world. And you shouldn't try. I'm the past. Claire and Masie are the future. Leave the past and go with the future".
1. Oh, i'm verry aware of Glados, but back to MechaGodzilla and THIS is the Mecha we are dealing with, who stays burried down in a city during the whole movie!
2. Yeah, some of them are both but in some cases they can be one of each, i think Yandere-Chan is both ad Monika is just psychotic
3. Oh yeah, i counted and there are 14 fucking movies of this thing! And noted about the herbivores protagonists. Also is it just me or does the song from RvB Cotact Redux fits perfectly for Fallen Kingdom?
4. I say Kong needs to grow cause he is still a juvenile isn't he? And if we see a smaller Godzilla it's probably beacuse he is younger too, making the movie a prequel to most Monsterverse movies
5. Speaking of Blue she got Rexy's respect after the first JW movie right? I mean there has to be a reason why Rexy has not killed Blue (Assuming they came across eachother after the first movie) in Isla Nublar, right?
1. War Of The Worlds used the "robots who wait underground" motive better IMO. But a robotic dragon might work with the right writing. Why was it burried the whole movie? I dont see the point in doing that. It should've emerged to surface and trash the city like a normal kaiju.
2. Last week or so i watched "Patient Seven". The movie starts with Doctor Daniel Marcus, who work at an asylum and talk about his upcoming novel about psychopaths who pretend to be psychotic. He could really like Yandere games. He took 6 patients for the job. The first was Jill, who claim her mother tried to kill her due to hallucinating demons. The second was John Doe, who claim to be killed by a psychopath with similar personality and demeanor of Jones. The creepy man even killed his bride for money. That's something Jones would do. The killer allegely wrapped John in a plastic bag, which is why John have a phobia from plastic bags. John Doe wasnt exactly sane, so i might suspect the killer from his claims was actually John himself when he was younger. The third was Gabrielle, who claimed she can speak only icelandic, until an insult from Doctor Marcus made her scream bad words in perfect english. The least sofisticated out of all the patients. I mean, she blaimed zombies at the death of a woman she killed due to jealousy for her boyfriend. Unless she plead insanity, she had no reason to blaim the zombies. Sarah came after Gabrielle and constantly threatened Marcus she'll hit him in the head with s shovel. It wasnt the first time she did it, so it was threatening enough. Jessa was just the average killer IMO. The creepiest one, who was most certainly a psychopath that fake insanity (or worse, if he's truely insane), is Damon. This guy killed people because he believed they're vampires. He was even the one who released the other patients and got them ganging on Marcus. However, in the final scenes, we find out that the real psychopath was Doctor Marcus himself. Maybe the 6 patients truely did what is being said they did, but Marcus was the real threat. Doctor Victor talk about how Marcus pleaded insanity to avoid death sentence after killing 4 of his own relatives. The whole "writing a book about psychopaths" was actually Marcus' scheme. I wasnt sure Victor was telling the truth at first, until Marcus strangled the poor doctor at the brief second the latter turned his back. From that point, Marcus leave his 5th victim behind and go on killing at least 2 more asylum staff. The good people did an interesting choice with making Marcus both rewriting history and giving the title to the movie. He was Patient Seven. He fooled everyone. Even me as a watcher. However, i have a theory that his karma houdini status will end somewhere after the credits. One smart cop or another will suspect him at rewriting history. If not a smart cop, Marcus should watch his back from other psychopaths running free and have some motives to kill him. Who should scare Marucs more in your opinion? A determaint and smart cop or another psychopath?
3. It does sound like JW:FK. Speaking of JW:FK: There's a weird but interesting theory that Masie was a prototype for Indoraptor. Just because she might be part raptor and much more resourceful than many normal child doesnt mean she was a prototype to a psychotic hybrid. Do you think some people say it because they took their similarities too far, or it's because I-Black is just tragic enough to have an empathic prototype?
4. Sure Kong was a juvenile? He's seems more middle-aged to me. Juveniles doesnt have the experience he had. And Godzilla might be younger if it was smaller, but the "juvenile" size is just large enough for a kaiju and small enough to move without crumbling under the weight. Your idea for a prequel sound interesting. Just not sure how can Kong and Godzilla could meet as youngs.
5. Of course. You won't kill someone who saved your life. Neither do Rexy. Blue also respected Rexy, because she saw Rexy as a tool to avenge Charlie, Delta and Eco. By "first" you mean "4th". Jurassic World the first is also JP4. You just gave me an idea for killing Wu. He's already on the brink of losing it. The likely scenario is that he'll shoot one of the heroes, only to being ripped open by Blue. Maisie is the closest thing to a hybrid left in the franchise, so the only painful death i can see Wu getting is by Blue. As cool as Rexy is, even she can't serve as a force of karma in her 4th time in a row. Her time is ticking and i dont think she can kill Wu in any the same level of agony she killed Mills/Biggie/helped at killing I-Rex.
1. It's beacuse Godzilla Earth destroyed it but honnestly to me the Bilusaludo should have just used the Nanometal to rebiuld the MechaGodzilla! Also i just looked up, Gigan is one of the Bilusaludo's pawns, so a Gigan is not a villain in this timeline for a change
2. I think something towards "Alice". As for Yandere-Chan's lack of emotions and yandere side, the creator of the game, Yandere Dev made two videos talking about it:   (The first one is probably out-dated)
3. Second option for sure!
4. Well i think i said it wrong, the movie said that Kong will keep growing for as long as he is alive didn't it? And so it would make sence for him to be Godzilla size in 2020!
5. Agreed, Rexy is getting old and yeah she saving the heroes every time is getting annoying
1. Good move. Gigan is starting to outlive his villainous glory. Maybe it's just me, but i like flesh and blood kaijus much better than MechaGodzilla. As concervative as i might be, i want villains to have motives. I dont recall MechaGodzilla had a motive. Ghidorah had a motive. People who interpetate Godzilla as evil can give it a motive.
2. Man :-(. She sound tragic. It can't be easy to live without emotions and know what she is. And her father is even more tragic. If her mother was like her father, she could become normal. Of course i want normality to be genuine, but i believe acting normal makes you normal. Even if the person is mentally ill/on the autistic spectrum/personallity disturbed, acting normal for long enough make the person truely normal. What's wrong with Yandere's mother? She really thought it was good for her daughter? Is it so hard to understand that promising an emotionless person to meet the one and only will never do anything good? I dont know if i'm more sad or more pissed-off. Yandare's mother should be reported to jail. And now Yandere herself should be in jail.
3. I can see that. Growing up as long as one lives is more of a reptiles thing, but it make more sense than randomly enlarging Kong. At the very least it makes more sense than any non-hybrid related explanation to Spino-Rex.
4. There are things that truely annoying me, if not upseting me:
A. You might not beliebe this. Some people seriously think I-Black as worse than I-Rex. What's their excuse for that? "Both were psychopaths, but at least I-Rex didnt played with her victims. And she didnt had the malicious chuckle I-Black had". This is bugging me in more than one level. I'm not even talking about the fact people cant tell between psychopath and psychotic. That alone is a dangerous mindset. Psychopaths use it for faking insanity and throw responsibility. I-Black was clearly psychotic. You saw the movie. You know it. Why does people who saw the movie talk as if they saw nothing? The worse part is their arguments. Non of them is legit. "I-Rex didnt played with her victims"? She camouflaged while the ACU came. It was no hunting behavior. No defencive behavior either. When she killed an ankylosaurus just to get to Zack and Grey and smashed the gyrosphere with the ultimate middle finger, that was sadistic game incarnated. When she executed Masrani by sending pterosaurs after him and crashed his chopper, i swear to Jeff Goldblum she was chuckling when she escaped from the explosion. Her roar toward the pterosaurs was more than just rage. She said "fly, my prettys! Fly!". Even if i do accept I-Black's chuckle as a sign of malevolent, i can't say it makes him any worse than any other JP villain. At least half of the other villains had evil chuckles, if not outright evil laugh outburst. But no one hold it against them. And most importantly, which is a great part of why I-Black is far more sympathetic than I-Rex will ever be, is that I-Black never betrayed anybody. Nedry? He sold out his entire co-workers for his own handful of dollars. Ludlow? Threw his own uncle under the train just for money and power. Biggie? She killed 5/6 of her 7/8 siblings just to take over the rest. Yoder? He came to betray to survivors he was suppose to save. Again, for him blood is no thicker than money and nothing compare to stupid revenge. Sorkin? All of her co-workers and fellow survivors can be killed for her precious dinosaurs. Wu? Every single person who knew him and wasnt Hammond got a giant hole in their back. Hoskins? I can sware he planned to overthrow Masrani and take over the park with or without Wu and I-Rex, not to mention he threw everyone else to the jaws of the crazed hybrid. I-Rex? First thing after haching, she killed her own sibling. After promising the raptors freedom and safety, she left Charlie to die, almost killed Blue as a reward for being loyal to her father figure and murdered Echo and Delta just for doing what most sisters would do. Mills? Murdered Lockwood. Wheatley? He tranqulized Owen in the most dangerous situation possible, betrayed all of the heroes group and very possibly planned on overthrow Mills. Eversol? Selling the dinosaurs make him an accomplice of the buyers, which most certainly planned on betraying their own country. Dodgson? Almost drown Sarah, who trusted him to help her getting to the island. If i didnt knew any better, i could think he planned to get his henchmen killed from the beginning. The novel version of Hammond? He promised a wonderful park, but all he gave was a thoughtless hazzard. Jenaro/Regis? Technically not a villain, but he left the children behind as a bait for Rexy to save his sorry motherless hide.Billy from part 3? Technically not a villain, but stealing the raptors egg for his own plans (Alteori even theorize he was more devious than the movie gives him credit) is betrayal in my book. Miles from JP:TG? Just like with Jenaro/Regis, except the intended bait was Nima and the dinosaurs were a pack of dilophosaurs. If anything, I-Black is the only JP villain ever whom i felt sympathy. I know the other two hybrids didnt had the best lives, but Spino-Rex was too dumb to be a character and I-Rex killed for sport. I-Black just wanted to shut up the screaming voices in his head.
B. All of those Spino-Rex's fans who use Rexy to disregard I-Rex. Being old doesnt make Rexy any weaker than the young male t-rex from part 3. It actually make her smarter. Getting help from Blue doesnt make Rexy weaker. For being saved, the person in peril need to survive long enough to be saved. Not to mention that after coming to second round, Rexy was more pissed-off than half dead. Having both Rexy and Blue against her made I-Rex to be afraid for the first time in her life. Losing to both Rexy and Blue doesnt make I-Rex weaker. She's a creature that no natural dinosaur can take out by its own. The "he got a plane to the face and survive" aint holding water. As powerful as Spino-Rex was, the movie gave him seriously unrealistic slack. If he went through what I-Rex went through, he would die midway through the movie, assuming he would even escape. Of course I-Rex would be injured after a fight with both Rexy and Blue. And of course Rexy would make I-Rex bleed after the bite to the neck before being I-Rex mauled her. That's what should happen in real life. Spino just got the movie giving him everything right to his mouth. He can make I-Rex bleed, i'll give him that, but he would be doomed.
C. Wu is still alive after all the misery he caused. Good people are dying and he walk like a roman emperor, believing himself to be a god/hero. He better die in part 6.
1. Agreed i like my kaiju when acting out of pure instinct not when they have people inside of them controling them and sometimes i wish that the Mechs had at least an AI controling them!
2. Well there's a Ghost Girl in Yandere Simulator who seems to had a thing for Yandere-Chan's father before she died (by Yandere-Chan's mother my i add), so i think she got that from her mother's genes so that's why she thinks it's normal for her. I myself have Asperger (Ever heard of that?) and my mother thinks i'm ok beacuse (At least me and her think) she has it too, plus there's that motherly love factor
3. Or more sence than the first Godzilla vs King Kong movie!
4. A. That is complete bullshit, it's totally the other way around, the Indominus is worst than the I-Raptor! I bet if it escaped i think it would try to gain it's sanity back
B. Agreed, that's just the opinion of fanboys, just ignore those guys
C. I feel the same way towards Adam Taurus for me he could die by three reasons: 1. By Yang for cutting her arm off 2. By Blake for ruining her life 3. By both to get their revenge
1. For decent AI we got David 8, GLaDOS, AUTO and the different models of Terminators. On the heroic side we got Bumble Bee (with his upcoming movie, he might become the only transformer i can take seriously), Anita from "Battle Angel Alita" , Baymax and Major. In the live-action "Ghost In The Shell", Major was played by Scarlet Johanson. Finally a robot whom i can wish to be my lover without being weird. Know what i mean?
2. Ghost Girl does sound scary. More than Yandere. As for your asperger: I judge people only by behavior and actions. As long as you're nice, polite and smart, no one will hold anything against you. But sure you're asperger? There's epidemic over-diagnozing these days. False diagnoses, framing at being on the spectrum for personal gain and mistakes are unfortunately common. Who told you you're asperger? And if you're asperger, how does it being showed?
3. That movie can be summarized in two words: Heavens no. It doesnt even feel like a movie. It feels like the director hate us. I have some guesses. The director/producer might've broke up with their partners. The executive sector meddelled the movie too much and took the final cut out of the director's hands. The idea was pre-matured at this time (like some of Disney's late first wave movies). At least those are my guesses.
4. My point exactly. The arguments of "I-Black is worse than I-Rex" are indeed bullshit. I can accept different opinions, whether right or wrong, but i want the arguments to be legit. Why people opening their mouth and talk rubbish instead of thinking, or at least have legit arguments?
5. Yang cutting Adam's arm off would be the best way to kill him. Just like how Indoraptor killed Wheatley. Maybe Hazel can do it. Pyrrha and her sniper rifle sword would nail it from any distance. Would killing him by blowing his head with a rifle, like how McDonald will kill Jones, can be a satisfying death for Adam in your opinion?
2. Yes, i'm sure i am asperger. And well i've been told my whole life. Well it's actually pretty dificult for me to socialize with people who aren't online and sometimes i have difficulty speaking, trust me i looked up, those are some of the symptoms
3. Yeah i do agree that the original was terrible
4. Those are just fanboys who can't take other opinions
1. Socialzing people is harder than people giving it credit. I'm not an asperger, but i agree with you on that one. I believe that acting normal will eventually make one normal. With a little luck and a lot of work, you can get out of your asperger and become better at what you want to achieve. Saw "Big Bang Theory"? So Sheldon is a a hardcore asperger. You can stare the walls all day and still won't be half of the asperger Sheldon is.
2. For that reason and many more, i try to keep my kaijus each for itself. Also, am i the only one who find a bigfoot/giant gorilla more sympathetic than a water dragon?
3. By worse i mean more evil. Nothing of quality. fanboys can like whatever they want. I just want them to use legit arguments. Personally i dont have a favorite JP hybrid at the moment. I think I-Rex and I-Black are good each in his/her own way. As for Spino-Rex, i dont hate him. I just dont see him as a character. Did you had a JP villain beside I-Black whom you find sympathetic? Maybe it's just me, but personally, I-Black was the only villain in the franchise that have my sympathy. Maybe you also liked Cujo , which is basically mammalin Indoraptor.
4. I do :-(. I just say she could give Adam an awesome kill. My own version of Adam, in "Police Legend", will be killed by Tweedle Dee with a fire axe/chainsaw/barbed wire/other gruesome and very graphic deaths involving a sharp tool. I recall you prefer Dee to be impaled in the chest by Cat in part 3. Does imagining Adam Taurus dying like that would comfort you? And does knowing my own version of Adam will die would comfort you?
2. Yeah and it's not like a Gorilla is going to burn your whole city to ashes!
3. Well i can't think of anyone from the JP but there's a "villain" from Bendy that i feel sympathy for, Boris. I mean, imagine if a psycho bitch turned your best friend into a mindless monster and then YOU have to kill it to take it out of it's misery, how would that make you feel?
1. I take your word on that one. But i think it was more than just being another yandere from Yandere's mother's side. Maybe Yandere's mother didnt cared about her poor daughter. If she would, she would be a better parent. You just know a mother doesnt function as a parent when the father is the better parent. Good think it's Yandere universe, otherwise neither Yandere nor her mother would survive. At least not until the end. If it was a kaiju movie, i wouldn't shed any tear if something will happen to Yandere's mother. Exceuse me for saying it, but seeing her being burned by Godzilla won't invoke anything behind "ouch!".
2. From what i see, that Boris sound like someone i could hug and comfort if he wasnt a villain. Alice sound to me way beyond a bitch. That's something Maureen Berkley would do. I wish Alice to be devoured by pigmen. How can Alice be anything but pure evil? This wiki state she was in love, but people who do what she did can't love anybody.
3. Here's a scene from "Police Legend 2" i know you'll like: Officer Quazi Tortorella chase after Jones to an abondoned storehouse. He already figured out the killers are Jones and another one. He just didnt knew who was Jones' partner. Finding the dead body of Clover, AKA Jones' murdered ex, further proved he was right about Jones. When he came to the storehouse, he tried to solve the crisis without using too much fire power.
Quazi: "I'm on to you, Jones. Go out with your hands in the air and no one will get hurt".
Jones (chuckling and turning on the lights, revealing himself, standing close to Bingo the dog, who was gugged up off screen): "You have some David Arquette thing going on. That's funny. I like that. "Get out and no one will get hurt. Make me coffee and no one will get hurt. Dye your hair to blonde and no one will get hurt". It's a little late for that. I already got hurt! Clover disapeared on my ass, so i was alone countless nights. She chose Bingo. She said that bag of flee was twice the man i'll ever be. Well... So much for that". He shot Bingo in the heart. Bingo's last words to Quazi were "Tell Clover i love her".
Jones (again): "You should really work faster, Quazi. I mean, poor Bingo. He could've been saved. He was smart, funny, Clover said he's handsome and he was gonna be an assistant manager. Just the kind of guy who will still your girlfriend. If you had a girlfriend".
Quazi: "Clover did the right thing when she dumped you".