I saw your Doctors of Doom script and I really like it. I have some ideas for it. You can use them if you want. Here they are:
1) Felina has a partner named Gray Taylor (like in the original draft) and the two of them are secretly lovers like Vincent Sobel and Dinah Drake from Arrow. Feral doesn't know about their relationship. The two are on patrol until they detect an alarm at MegaKat Biochemical Labs. They confront Dr. Street who steals a Super-Katalyst S66 for his "partner" Dr. Viper. Taylor gets bitten and converted into a bug-eyed Ci-Kat-A drone while Felina is rescued by T-Bone and Razor. Felina becomes devastated at what happened to Taylor and Feral or T-Bone or someone comforts her over what happened.
2) The MASA guards work for General Boggs (I really like that character by the way, he's pretty cool). Boggs has been trying to cure them for some time. Tbh, I don't think that the guards work for the Enforcers because their uniforms resemble the drawings you made of the Army members. Or you could introduce Captain Pomery who is sent by Boggs to check on how Belljar is progressing.
3) Lieutenant Steele appears and gets transformed into a Ci-Kat-A drone as well as Taylor.
1. I see your comment was written in January. I'm only just now noticing it here in April. I've since continued the script as of March, although it's on hiatus again. Gray Taylor does appear and get turned into a Ci-Kat-A, as in the episode premise. I kept him as just a rookie accompanying her (and another veteran Enforcer) on his first mission, so he hasn't relly known Felina long enough to have had a relationship with her anyway.
2. I never claimed the guards were Enforcers. Only that Belljar is coordinating his efforts with the Enforcer biotech division. Despite the similarities of their uniforms, I've also never thought about the MASA security personnel being Army soldiers; I just assumed they were security guards employed by MASA the way each facility or place of business has (more or less) its own unique guard uniforms and insignia. The MASA guards' insignia is pretty generic and differs from what I gave Boggs and his men anyway.
3. I'd like to include Steel, but, as it is, the script is pretty overcrowded with characters so far.
Wanna join me and Coolot1 in Falcon? Also, can I pls introduce General Boggs and Captain Pomery in this. Falcon is like Arrow. Boggs is Falcon's version of Slade Wilson and Pomery is like Billy Wintergreen. There are some Swat Kats in it like Feral and we can include characters in it. Also, can introduce Commander Ashland in it too?
Since Venage237 is a huge Devil May Cry more then I am, he got some new intriguin' ideas for the DMC series. During his time, he actually came up with 4 ideas for future Devil May Cry games, from the original series.
1. The first one would be a prequel to Devil May Cry 3, which in chronological order would be the first in the series. Anyway, the games focuses on Dante and Vergil when they were young. We get to play as both Dante and Vergil, but it focuses on Vergil. After all, it's been implied that Vergil went power hungry when he failed to save his mother. The final boss would be a demon responsible for the death of Eva.
2. The second game would that takes place in between Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May 2. According to the history of the DMC series, it goes Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 4, and finally Devil May Cry 2. Anyway, did anyone notice the change of Dante's personality? In 2, Dante was rather dark and serious minded, but in 4 Dante was fun-loving, wiser-cracking, and overall enjoyable, so what happen in between. So my idea was that Dante became incredibly cocky thinking that he's unstoppable, until his cockiness resulted in one of his friend getting kill by the main antagonist. And yes, I'm well aware that 2 was made before Devil May Cry 4, and they were still trying to figure out what Dante's personality is, but still I would like to know what happened to him.
3. The third game would take place after Devil May Cry 2. At the end of Devil May Cry 2, Dante was trapped in Hell. So this could be him trying to escape, while at the same time deal with all of the enemies he's killed. And not to mention the return of Vergil.
4. The fourth game would be Devil May Cry: Origins of Sparda. Am I the only one who wonders who Sparda is, or rather was? After all, we constantly hear stories about him defending the humans against the demons even though he's a demon. So I'd like to see what he was like, from his time serving Mundus to what happened to him in the end. I'd always assumed that Sparda was a bloodthirsty servant towards Mundus, who only cared for battled. However, after being betrayed by Mundus and Beowulf, Sparda finds himself severely injured and left for dead in the human world. He even wakes up, inside the house of a young woman Eva. As the game progressed he the two form a romantic relationship, and eventually end up having the twins Vergil and Dante.
Anyway, what do you think of my ideas? If you like them, tell it to the people you know, and ask what they think.
I too got small new ideas & here it comes. though I've never got into this kind of discussion involvin' ideas before until Black Soulstone. You gotta check out his The Sorcerer's Apprentice fan-fiction project. & boy, does he some ideas about the movie. Anyway, here are my ideas.
1. The second game would provide some clues to how Arius got his powers & built his industrial empire Uroboros. Also to shed light on the so-called corporation "Mundus Vivendi Corp" (possible rival company to Uroboros?). & to learn about Lucia's origin & her being raised by Matier instead of either becomin' one of Arius' bio-engineered foot soldiers or being discarded being a defect.
2. The third game would be a very good choice with Dante being temporarily trapped in Hell after his fight with Argosax & what happened to Lucia and her clan along with their island after his battle with her evil creator.
3. The fourth game also explores more of Sparda's history including his alliance with the Vie de Marli Clan in their fight against Argosax, and his first visitation to the island town of Fortuna and became not only their feudal lord, but also the "founder" of his "religion" which became the Order of the Sword.
What's up, man? The name's B1bl1kal. I've updatin' your The Clone page for you. You're welcome.
Plus I've uploaded a picture of the green blob monster titled "The Clone" based on the titular book's depiction of it's main antagonis The Clone . I don't know if it's the right main picture for your page. If it's the one you wanted, great. If not, I'll keep lookin' for more.
& hey, you're not a loser. You're friggin' better then that, bro.
& you're right; that book needs to be highly recognized so it can be as remembered & popular as the movie The Blob or the novel Who Goes There? which became adapted into the classic sci-fi horror movie The Thing.
I wonder they would make a movie adaptation of The Clone. That would be nice, right?
Yes it would. In fact, it seems pretty much tailor-made to be adapted into a feature film. At this moment, though, I'd settle for a decent reprint of the novel; it's readily available secondhand but it needs to get an updated edition and be sold in places likes Books-A-Million and Barnes & Noble. It and Slimer (another really good shapeshifting monster novel).
And I love Who Goes There?. Definitely glad it got a decent reprint.