the best bet is to get approval from other admins and either Misery or myself can make you one, be aware this is NOT a quick process because we recently promoted a large group of admins and we do not want to start adding lots of new admins to the site until it gets stable again.
Since Venage237 is a huge Devil May Cry more then I am, he got some new intriguin' ideas for the DMC series. During his time, he actually came up with 4 ideas for future Devil May Cry games, from the original series.
1. The first one would be a prequel to Devil May Cry 3, which in chronological order would be the first in the series. Anyway, the games focuses on Dante and Vergil when they were young. We get to play as both Dante and Vergil, but it focuses on Vergil. After all, it's been implied that Vergil went power hungry when he failed to save his mother. The final boss would be a demon responsible for the death of Eva.
2. The second game would that takes place in between Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May 2. According to the history of the DMC series, it goes Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 4, and finally Devil May Cry 2. Anyway, did anyone notice the change of Dante's personality? In 2, Dante was rather dark and serious minded, but in 4 Dante was fun-loving, wiser-cracking, and overall enjoyable, so what happen in between. So my idea was that Dante became incredibly cocky thinking that he's unstoppable, until his cockiness resulted in one of his friend getting kill by the main antagonist. And yes, I'm well aware that 2 was made before Devil May Cry 4, and they were still trying to figure out what Dante's personality is, but still I would like to know what happened to him.
3. The third game would take place after Devil May Cry 2. At the end of Devil May Cry 2, Dante was trapped in Hell. So this could be him trying to escape, while at the same time deal with all of the enemies he's killed. And not to mention the return of Vergil.
4. The fourth game would be Devil May Cry: Origins of Sparda. Am I the only one who wonders who Sparda is, or rather was? After all, we constantly hear stories about him defending the humans against the demons even though he's a demon. So I'd like to see what he was like, from his time serving Mundus to what happened to him in the end. I'd always assumed that Sparda was a bloodthirsty servant towards Mundus, who only cared for battled. However, after being betrayed by Mundus and Beowulf, Sparda finds himself severely injured and left for dead in the human world. He even wakes up, inside the house of a young woman Eva. As the game progressed he the two form a romantic relationship, and eventually end up having the twins Vergil and Dante.
Anyway, what do you think of my ideas? If you like them, tell it to the people you know, and ask what they think.
I too got small new ideas & here it comes. though I've never got into this kind of discussion involvin' ideas before until Black Soulstone. You gotta check out his The Sorcerer's Apprentice fan-fiction project. & boy, does he some ideas about the movie. Anyway, here are my ideas.
1. The second game would provide some clues to how Arius got his powers & built his industrial empire Uroboros. Also to shed light on the so-called corporation "Mundus Vivendi Corp" (possible rival company to Uroboros?). & to learn about Lucia's origin & her being raised by Matier instead of either becomin' one of Arius' bio-engineered foot soldiers or being discarded being a defect.
2. The third game would be a very good choice with Dante being temporarily trapped in Hell after his fight with Argosax & what happened to Lucia and her clan along with their island after his battle with her evil creator.
3. The fourth game also explores more of Sparda's history including his alliance with the Vie de Marli Clan in their fight against Argosax, and his first visitation to the island town of Fortuna and became not only their feudal lord, but also the "founder" of his "religion" which became the Order of the Sword.
Hello. It's come to my note that you've been causing controversy over an edit war on the article Mrs. Tweedy.
Most of the wiki is in agreement here and I'm just going to add my view: she doesn't count. As explained from the page quote, she just sees them as chickens. Unless you're against animal cruelty or your some PETA craze, there's nothing wrong with being a farmer.
And that dastardly plot about the pies? It's an animated comedy film about chickens trying to escape a farm. Of course you'd have to drastically over-exaggerate her villainous qualities for the sake of comedy and give us someone to root against. But this doesn't mean she's a Monster. Heck, even WITH her limited resources, I still don't see her anywhere near where a non-CM Dreamworks villain would be.
I've ended up giving you the benefit, now please leave Mrs. Tweedy alone. I've given my reasons, now please don't tag it again or I'll be bringing in the admins. Thank you.
I do not wish an edit war anyway, but I'm not drastically over-exaggerating her villainous qualities for the sake of comedy, I was just doing what I thought was necessary and that's a fair point you've made. The fact that she's from a comedy movie does not matter at all, as it's the personality of the villain that matters, but since you've given another fair point that she didn't know that the animals had feelings, then fair enough. Now that I've given you my logic, good day.
Say, you wanna do some infobox hunting with me? I just made incomplete infoboxes on certain pages of diffferent (&/or well-known) villains & I'll see I can ask our fellow good user Choptopbbq to join in.
I'll send you the list of certain villains with unfinished infoboxes, or you can send me a list of villains with incomplete you need me to finish. However you decide, I'll back you up. It's up to you to choose.
Okay. Just completed the Iron King infobox and I am now moving onto the next two. I will tell you though, that I don't really know much about these guys but I will be able to get as much information that I can get from the page since no one else had the logic to do so themselves, which kinda bugs me.
Hey, buddy can I ask you a question? Can a comedy villain be a Complete Monster? Robinsonbecky has been disagreeing that Mrs. Tweedy is a CM because apparently it doesn't count if she's from a comedy movie. And I said that the genre is irrelevant because it's the antagonist's personality that really matters.
Fair point. I've stopped with the Mrs. Tweedy article anyway, cause LostGod2000 gave another good reason for her personality to be excused as a CM. But there are other villain pages from comedy movies that can also be CMs. Like Nigel, Lotso, Syndrome and everyone else from other animated flicks.
Because I have said like three times, that it's all about personality, not the genre.
Hello, old friend & fellow divine Dark Lord. Good to see ya. Magma Dragoon needs our help with removin' the wannabe "Nerd Villains" along with the redundant "Father of hero". I can't do it on my own since everything has been crazy & super busy this week. So could you help ou please if you're nott too busy? Thank you.