Hi, dude. Nice to see you again. If you are talking about "Damien Darhk" categories Partners Crime - you forget about Legion of Doom: Malcolm Merlyn, Damien Darhk, Eobard Thawne - they all are partners in crime... Presumed Deceased - We will see Damien and his daughter in Legends of Tomorrow Season 3. this is why - he is Presumed is deceased...
The Legion of Doom fits as partners in crime. However, the categorie is for the group, not for individual members. That means if the page "Legion of Doom (arrowverse) existed on this wiki, that page would get the category. Dahk, Thawne and Merlyn, on the other hand, don't.
And while Darhk will return, as of yet he is dead, definitely deceased. I don't know whether he will be resurrected or will be from another timeline in Season 3 but until that happens, he remains "Deceased".
Being stuck in the Past. Being erased from Existence. Being Unborn. Existing only as a Time Remnant...
Remember Flash 2 season 11 episode - Reverse Flash returns? This version of Eobard is from “past-future”. He did't kill Barry's mother. He didn't kill Harrison Wells and his wife... But he is already enemy. He is hated by everyone in Star Labs... As Eobard once said to Ray Palmer - "Time travel has a way of Revealing the Truth to You"
- ...Without superspeed is really quite tedious. Then again I have missed working with fellow scientist. Cisco, Caitlin and I, as you know, worked together for some time and... I miss the camaraderie...
- Legion of Doom doesn't have Karaoke Fridays?
- I know it is easier for you to think of me as a monster. But, um, I have met some of history's monsters, Raymond, and believe me, I am not one of them .
- You killed Barry's mother. Twice. Rex Tyler. Brainwashed Rip into killing Dr. Mid-Nite.
- Time travel has a way of Revealing the Truth to You... And you and I have more common than you think.
- Pass me pliers.
- We are both scientists. We are both obsessed with achieving the Impossible. You dedicated your life to learning how to shrink yourself down to the size of an atom, and I spent mine learning the secrets of the Speedforce.
- I became the Atom to help people.
- You could use the dwarf star in your expo-suit to power an entire city. But instead, you chose to become the Atom, because you weren't satisfied with your small, pathetic life. There is no shame in wanting to be great or to reach higher. To... walk on the moon...
- Is that why you want the Spear? Reach higher, become greater, run faster?
- No... I am after something much more... elemental... I Want to Live... Surely you can sympathize...
That's true, but any tragedy that happened in his life is a result of his villainy. If his villainy were a result of tragedies that would be something else but for him, it is exactly the other way round. The continuous time travel also makes this somehow hard to understand (for me at least).
If I rember correctly, he only got trapped in the "past" after he murdered Barry's mom, he was erased from existence because he was trying to murder Barry (his ancestor even sacrificed himself so that Thawne would never be born), the pursuit of the Black flash is a result of all of this and while it is understandable that he wants to live, that is by no means the only reason why he obtains the Spear of Destiny.
Nothing weird. We already have 2 articles - Killer Frost (from comics), Killer Frost (Arrowverse). But this "Killer Frost (Arrowverse)" - Frost is from Earth 2 (she is already deceased). Need to rename this article - Killer Frost Earth 2 (Arrowverse). And create new - Killer Frost Earth 1 (Arrowverse)
i suggest next categories - Supervillains, Female, DC villains, Tragic, Criminals, Elementals, Archenemy, Related to Hero, Friend of the Hero, Hero's lover, Femme fatale, Nemesis, Fighter, Terrorists, Murderer, Serial killers, Destroyer of innocence, Sadists, Provoker, Mentaly Ill, Psychopath, Villains with dual personalities, Obsessed, Possessed/Brainwashed, Sophisticated, Blackmailer, Traitor,
Finally, Identity of Savitar is Revealed. Impossible! Unbelievable! Future Barry Allen from another Timeline. (Possibly Timeline where Eobard Thawne is from) Crazy psychopath with a disfigured face. Crazier than his ally – Killer Frost. And crazier than Zoom was.
I remember Hunter's, Thawne's words –
- We're not so different, you know. What happened to us when we were kids. You could have just as easily become me.
- No. I'd never become like you.
- I got to say... that was smart. Using, uh, my parents against me. Oh, family. Such a weakness.
- Not for all of us.
- Well, that's where you're wrong. It's time I get what I came for.
- You're not getting anything from me. You're not getting anything from anybody ever again. On any Earth.
- You can't lock up the darkness...
“I've controlled your life for so long, Barry. How will you get along without me?”
“I became better than you!”
“I know it is easier for you to think of me as a monster. But, um, I have met some of history's monsters, Raymond, and believe me, I am not one of them.”
And NOW WHO IS THE VILLAIN, FLASH!? NOW WHO IS THE VILLAIN?!