No broken numbers/gibberish-titled pictures & no spam gibberish-riddled filenames such as "Download" or "Screenshot" or "Maxresdefault" or "Hqdefault" or "20190876" or "Bandicom" or "Img" or "Image." or "tumbler" allowed (see Rules). Don't forget to write down the description of the added photos (of persons, places, things, events, ect.) while uploading so you won't lose your place within your filelist.
No edit-spamming, no picture-spamming & no category-spamming/category abuse allowed (see Rules). Please pay attention to simply keep track of how many edits above the limit of 3 or 5 edits (no more than that) on one page in one day @ a time by looking at & reading a page's history logs.
Wikis sure are serious. Well anyways, whenever I plan on uploading new photos, it’s sometimes hard for me to know what to say in the description/caption of the added photos. I have learning challenges by the way. And my goal on wikis is to be successful and avoid breaking the rules anyway.
So in The Witch, the titular character does most of the heavy-lifting by terrorizing, killing, and psychologically tormenting the family. However, at the end, it's revealed that the witch is actually working for Black Phillip, who’s actually The Devil (theology)Satan. Black Phillip was the one behind everything, and he sent the witch to terrorize the family in order to get Thomasin to join his coven and pledge her soul to him, making him the true main antagonist of the film, and the witch merely the central antagonist.
I really think The Witch is also the main antagonist because of the movie’s title. Plus, she doesn’t really have as much screen time as Black Phillip. And you shouldn’t be tough on users who are trying to know/follow the rules, because sometimes I don’t know better. I would appreciate you be tough on cyber bullies and users who are refusing to follow the rules.
Ok, just because she's in the title, doesn’t make her the main antagonist (think Batman: Arkham Knight]]. And I remember her having more screentime than Black Phillip, or at least more to do, while Black Phillip just kinda hopped around pretending to be a goat.
Henry is far worse in the book than he is in the film. Film Henry never tried to rape Beverly or blow up Mike with firecrackers. He didn't chase Richie around yown with intent to kill him. He didn't murder Mr Chips.
2. Recently I created a special wiki for underrated characters. Some of the characters will be from JP/horror franchises. Right now it's broken, but it will be better in the future. Feel free to add underrated characters, as long as you explains why they are underrated.
Does this turn of events make sense to you? I'm not justifying myself. Just saying that i respect the man, but many of his arguments are mute, he blame me for not knowing my stuff (actually i do) and act almost like a Spino fanboy. He's the only person i know who think JP3 is the best sequel. I respect opnions, but here, i feel like this argument just went off tracks.
1. I’ve actually never seen the Scream tv series, but probably only the movies.
2. My theories for JP6 are that Dr. Henry Wu will return as the main antagonist until finally getting his comeuppance, and that at the end all the dinosaurs will be captured to be transported to a sanctuary island.
1. Seasons 1 and 3 were good. Season 2 was kinda broken with a lot of wasted potential. Do you have a favorite character/killer/death from the cinematic universe?
2. That would be great and well-timed. I really looking forward to see the bigger bad of the whole franchise gets his karma. The part with the real sancturay is possible. Maybe JW:E gave them the idea, with "Claire's Sanctuary" expantion pack. Another interesting possibility is having an interesting female human villain. And no. Sorkin isn't interesting. She dissapointed me. If you read the novels, you're familiar with Jeff Rossiter, who was Dodgson's secret boss. Most likely he ended up in jail. Now think about his female version. Jane Rossiter as the leader of "Extinction Now"/a pure evil girl with a secret agenda of her own. When i read the novel, i always picture Rossiter as Michael Richards (Kramer from "Seinfeld"). Casting-wise, how do you picture Jane Rossiter?
3. Does the discussion i brought in topic 3 make any sense to you?
1. Freddy, Jason and Chucky are great villains indeed. Not too familiar with Pinhead, Leatherface is disturbing and i don't dig for Slender Man and Michael. Slender Man is weird. He's completely lack of motive, and i don't like it. That's also the reason i dont like Stu "Stupidface" Macher. Michael is scary, but the way i see him, he's mostly a white mask with a knife. Not much of a character.
2. Saw "Games of Thrones"? So you probably liked Brienne of Tarth. Maybe Gwendoline Christie can play Jane Rossiter. I always pictured the original character as really tall. It would be interesting to see Jane as a tall woman and not particularily pretty. Most female psychopaths are either beautiful, petite or both.
I just wanna say thank you so much for your help on the 3 pages including my all time favorite girls Miss Thompson & Miss Lagankamp from the A Nightmare on Elm Street franchise. I appreciate it. :-) & I hope you guys don't mind I add the classic picture of young Nancy with the tongue phone (I'm old school).
You know what I was thinkin, Zookeeper567? My conscious was speakin' to me & said, "hey Ruben (that's me), maybe it's time for change for adding links inside the infobox template of pages on wiki sites everywhere & it would really help your skills & your friends & loved ones in the future for real." & I'm thinkin' that is not a bad idea after all.
Oh, I see. So Homes and Jojo are one of the tertiary villains who appear for a short time while the punk muggers are one of the minor villains who appear for a very short time. So its that we need to add villains to this website who either appear for a little bit long or for a very long time.