|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||These eyes will deceive you. They will destroy you. They will take from you your innocence, your pride, and eventually your soul. These eyes do not see what you and I see. Behind these eyes one finds only blackness, the absence of light. These are the eyes of a psychopath. Michael was created by a perfect alignment of interior and exterior factors gone violently wrong. A perfect storm, if you will. Thus creating a psychopath that knows no boundaries, and has no boundaries.||„|
|~ Dr. Samuel Loomis about his former patient Michael Myers.|
|“||Look, let me make things nice and sparkling clear! Michael Myers is f-cking dead! Now do you brain dead gossip mongers want me to spell it out for you? D-E-A-D!||„|
|~ Samuel Loomis claiming that Michael Myers is dead in Halloween II.|
|~ Michael Myers's famous line.|
Michael Myers is the main protagonist of the 2007 reboot of Halloween and the main antagonist in the 2009 version of Halloween II. He is based off his original incarnation with the same name. As in the original films, he hides his face behind a mask. The only difference outside of having a much more tragic backstory is that he is considerably less evil than his mainstream incarnation.
As a child, Michael lives with his mother Deborah, older sister Judith, infant sister Angel, and Deborah's abusive boyfriend Ronnie White. He is frequently abused and mocked by Judith and Ronnie, and is targeted by bullies at school. At age 10, he begins torturing and killing animals. He soon finally snapped on Halloween, and murders school bully Wesley Rhoades, Ronnie, Judith's boyfriend Steve Haley, and finally Judith herself. Michael is put in a mental hospital, where psychologist Samuel J. Loomis tries to help him, to no avail. After Michael kills a nurse, Deborah commits suicide, and Loomis finally realizes that Michael is an untreatable psychopath. Michael, meanwhile, stops speaking, and refuses to take off his mask.
15 years later, on the night before Halloween, Michael escapes and decides to come home to find Angel, the only person he has ever loved, so they can be a family again. Angel had been adopted by the Strode family and renamed Laurie, and has no idea that she and Michael are related. He tracks her down, murdering everybody who gets in his way, including her adoptive parents. Upon hearing that Michael has escaped, Loomis follows him to his hometown of Haddonfield, Illinois.
Michael finally finds Laurie and abducts her. She later wakes up inside her old home - the Myers residence -to Michael taking off his mask and showing her a picture of them as children with their mother, in an attempt to tell her that they are brother and sister. She doesn't understand, however, and stabs him. Loomis arrives and, after pleading with Michael to stop, shoots him until he falls to the ground. Michael survives, subdues Loomis and pursues Laurie to the roof of the Myers home, where she tackles him to the ground below and shoots him in the face.
Laurie has a dream two years after the events of the first film that she is in a hospital and Michael attacks her. But, she begins to wonder if Michael will come after her again. On Halloween, Michael attacks her again, and he hides out in a shed, and the police and Dr. Loomis surround the shed. Loomis tries to reason with Michael, but Michael overpowers and kills him. The police shoot Michael in the face, and Laurie tells him that she loves him to put him off guard. When Michael hesitates, Laurie stabs him in the face. She comes out of the shed wearing Michael's mask.
In the Director's cut of the movie, Michael throws Loomis through the barn wall, reveals his face and says "Die!" while stabbing Loomis. The police then critically shoot Michael. Laurie then picks up Michael's knife and stabs Loomis' corpse. She is institutionalized in a psychiatric ward, grinning.
List of Victims
Halloween (2007 remake)
- 1: Elvis The Rat - Killed by Michael. (Childhood)
- 2: Wesley Rhoades - Beaten 10 times and bashed 4 times with a tree branch by Michael. (Childhood)
- 3: Ronnie White - Throat slit and chest knifed repeatedly by Michael. (Childhood)
- 4: Steve Haley - Head bashed 11 times with baseball bat by Michael. (Childhood)
- 5: Judith Myers - Knifed in stomach, then knifed in back 4 times and 12 more times by Michael. (Childhood)
- 6: Nurse Wynn - Throat stabbed with a fork by Michael. (Childhood)
- 7: Kendall Jack - Head bashed against the wall, then thrown into the desk by Michael. (Unrated Cut)
- 8: Noel Kluggs - Thrown 3 times, then head bashed against the wall by Michael. (Unrated Cut)
- 9: Zach Garrett - Head bludgeoned with chains by Michael. (Theatrical Cut)
- 10: Larry Redgrave - Head bashed 7 times against the wall by Michael. (Theatrical Cut)
- 11: Stan Payne - Accidentally shot by Patty Frost while Michael was using him as a shield. (Theatrical Cut)
- 12: Patty Frost - Throat ripped out by Michael. (Theatrical Cut)
- 13: Nurse Gloria - Throat ripped out offscreen by Michael.
- 14: 1 Security Guard - Strangled to death by Michael.
- 15-16: 2 Security Guards - Thrown through a window by Michael.
- 17: Ismael Cruz - Head shoved 3 times in the sink, then smashed in the head with a TV by Michael.
- 18: Joe Grizzly - Slammed 14 times against the bathroom stall, then knifed in the stomach twice by Michael.
- 19: Grant Clark - Killed by Michael. (Deleted Scene)
- 20: Bob Simms - Pinned to the wall with a kitchen knife through chest by Michael.
- 21: Lynda Van Der Klok - Strangled by Michael.
- 22: Mason Strode - Forehead sliced with a kitchen knife by Michael.
- 23: Cynthia Strode - Slammed into the glass table, then head pulled back and neck snapped by Michael. (Theatrical Cut) Knifed and throat slit offscreen by Michael. (Unrated Cut)
- 24: Paul Freedman - Knifed in the stomach by Michael.
- 25: Officer Lowery - Knifed in the back by Michael.
- 26: Deputy Charles - Knifed 3 times in the chest by Michael.
Halloween II (2009 remake)
- 27: Coroner Gary Scott - Caught in the ambulance crash, decapitated with a glass shard by Michael.
- 28: Nurse Octavia Daniels - Nose and lip slashed, and knifed in the back 10 times, then the head once by Michael. (Dream)
- 29: Nurse - Killed by Michael. (Dream)
- 30: Multiple Hospital Staff Patients - Killed by Michael. (Dream)
- 31: Buddy The Night Watchman - Axed in the back by Michael. (Dream)
- 32: Floyd Benny - Knifed in the stomach, then chest impaled on the antlers on the truck Michael.
- 33: Sherman Benny - Eyes slashed, and chest knifed 5 times by Michael.
- 34: Jazlean Benny - Knifed 5 times in the chest by Michael.
- 35: Ivan (Dog) - Killed and eaten by Michael.
- 36: Howard Boggs - Chokeslam, then face bashed and stomped 5 times by Michael.
- 37: Lou Martini - Arm broken, then head bashed against the wall by Michael.
- 38: Misty Dawn - Head bashed 11 times against the mirror by Michael.
- 39: Ned Atkins - Throat slit by Michael. (Deleted Scene)
- 40: Wolfie - Knifed in the back by Michael.
- 41: Harley David - Strangled in the van by Michael.
- 42: Deputy Andy Neale - Neck snapped by Michael.
- 43: Annie Brackett - Smashed in the walls, and Knifed twice, then beaten (off-screen) by Michael.
- 44: Mya Rockwell - Knifed 4 times in the stomach by Michael.
- 45: Becks - Thrown through the car windshield.
- 46: Dr. Samuel Loomis - Slashed 6 times, then knifed in the chest and the face 11 times by Michael. (Theatrical Cut) Knifed in the stomach by Michael. (Unrated Cut)
- Born: Michael Audrey Myers
- Species: Human
- Gender: Male
- Birth: October 19, 1980
- Death: October 31, 2007
- Age: 25-26/27
- Star Sign: Libra
- Father - Mr. Myers
- Mother - Deborah Myers
- Sister(s) - Judith Myers, Laurie, and Angel a.k.a Laurie
- Stepfather - Ronnie White
- Pets - Elvis the Rat
- Unlike Michael's original incarnation, he speaks in this one. He has plenty of lines as a child and yells "DIE!" as an adult in the second movie's director's cut. He also grunts in both pain and rage a handful of times. He is considered as far less malevolent than his original incarnation as he despises rapists and doesn't revel in other people's suffering as much.
- Also unlike Michael's original incarnation, this one actually seems to love Laurie and will stop at nothing to see her again. This alone makes him much more sympatheic than his mainstream version.
- Also unlike Michael's original incarnation, this one was willing to save a female patient from two rapists in his asylum room. Although, this would lead to his escape from Smith's Grove to Haddonfield.
- Additionally, Zombie intended for this incarnation of Michael to stay true what a psychopath really is, as stated in an interview.
- Despite these two slightly redeemable acts, he is still a remorseless killer as he brutally murders senior guard Ismael Cruz, even though he is one of the few people to ever treat Michael right. His kills are also much more violent than the mainstream version at least at first.
- This version of Michael Myers is less evil than the original version, because of the slightly redeeming qualities and the fact that he has a tragic backstory. That said, he is still a remorseless killer and stalker.
Halloween II (1981)
Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers
Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
Halloween II (2009)