|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||3:00. Friday. I will destroy you!||„|
|~ Michael Pulaski swearing to kill Meg.|
Michael "Mental Mike" Pulaski is a one-time antagonist in Family Guy, being the main antagonist in "A Fistful of Meg". He is the psychopathic new kid at the James Woods Regional High School.
He was voiced by Scott Grimes.
When Meg Griffin accidentally spills her lunch and some of it lands on Michael, he threatens to end her life at 3:00 PM by the end of the week, leaving Meg desperately trying to avoid him.
Finally, Meg pays the four toughest students in school to beat up Mike for $1,000 only for Mike to kill them all and write that Meg is next on the hallway wall in their blood. Meg goes crying to the bathroom where her friends decide to abandon her for their own safety. While crying, Glenn Quagmire calls her into one of the stalls that serve as his "base of operations" and admits to Meg that he had been bullied as a kid over preferring RC Cola during the Cola Wars. After getting help from Quagmire who advises her to use her body's natural grossness to her advantage, she takes a beating from Mike before kissing him and popping a pimple in his face, and finally melting him into a pile of goo by showing him her breasts.
He then appears again in "Coma Guy", where he, along with several other deceased characters in the show, attempts to convince Peter Griffin to join them in the afterlife.
- It has never been explained why someone as dangerous as Mike was allowed to freely roam a normal public high school without being supervised or monitored in case he acted severely out of order as that would be a high risk of public endangerment.
- He is a hypocrite because he claims that Meg has serious problems, even though he picked a fight with her over an simple lunch tray accident.
- Given his surname, it can be assumed that Mike is of Polish descent.
- Michael is shown to be more violent of Buddy Revell from Three O'Clock High.
- Unlike Buddy who ends up being expelled off screen, Michael however ends up dying.
- Michael is shown to kill people, Buddy doesn't want kill people.
- He shares the same surname with Eddie Pulaski, a character from Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, who is also of Polish descent.
Guest Star Characters