|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Guilty and innocent aren't our business, Mox. Killing who we're paid to is our business.||„|
|~ Millie explaining the job to Moxxie.|
In the first pilot episode she is voiced by Erica Lindbeck who has also voiced Loona, as well as Sumire Kakei on the English version of Boruto: Naruto Next Generations , as well as Black Cat from Marvel's Spider-Man, alongside Farnese from 2016 for the English Dub version of Berserk, as well as Jericho from The Seven Deadly Sins, while on the rest of the main initial episodes she is voiced by Vivian Nixon, as well as being voiced by Carol-Anne P on the French version.
Millie was born to Lin and Joe, presumably on a farm, where she would be raised by them, someetime before the events of Helluva Boss, She would then meet Moxxie and the two would then date and marry each other,
Millie is the loving wife of Moxxie and a fellow member of I.M.P, she has a sweet and caring personality but is also a ruthless and sadistic killer who enjoys her occupation as a killer for hire, she also somewhat enjoys being part of Blitzo's "family" and tries to bring peace between him and Moxxie (though it is also suggested she actually enjoys encouraging Blitzo's behavior).
Millie is seen to accompany Moxxie wherever he goes, she will defend him against any attack (be it Loona or even an insulting child) - unlike Moxxie she is much more willing to just go along with anything Blitzo wants and is most happy when out in the field committing mass murder.
Millie seems to have a caring personality for the members of I.M.P that work together to murder others which would show a more sinister sadistic murderous personality having the pleasure of killing other humans in the living world for the business for the aid of helping those from IMP City finish any certain business or getting revenge against those who crossed the residents now in IMP City. It would almost seem like the workers for I.M.P. are like a family in a way as they almost live and work closely together like the equivalence of a family in some type of way to Blitzo as he would regularly meet her and her husband Moxxie outside of work in which she doesn't have as much of an issue as much as Moxxie would likely because she enjoys staying together and feeling connected and working together closely.
- Millie is likely a true resident of Hell, which would make her a true demon rather than a sinner (such as most of the cast of Hazbin Hotel).
- Due to being imps Moxxie, Millie and Blitzo are seen as the lowest of Hell's citizenry, which may further explain their drive for fame and wealth.
- Viv has stated that she would change Millie's voice actor once the actual series premieres but would still keep her previous voice actor, Erica Lindbeck, to voice Loona. Later, actress and dancer Vivian Nixon, was hired to voice Millie.
- There is a large photo of what could possibly be Moxxie and Millie's wedding photo in the meeting room. In it, Millie is wearing a long strapless black dress and has wild hair that goes down past her hips, while Moxxie is wearing a white suit. It appears Blitzo has drawn over the photo in red marker to draw himself hugging them.
- This same photo seems to be in their living room although you can only see the bottom half and it doesn't have Blitzo's graffiti.
- In Vivziepop's 2019 short Holidaze as an ornament on a Christmas Tree, there is a tree carved with initials "M+M →B←" in a heart that alludes to her and Moxxie (and by extension Blitzo).
- While Millie seems to tolerate Blitzo's intrusions, she is not shown to be comfortable with other men flirting, as the game attendant pushing Moxxie away and attempting to flirt with her noticeably upset her.
- Millle mentioned In "Loo Loo Land", her parents took her and her siblings to Loo Loo Land where they could manage it financially.
- Millie breaks the fourth in "Spring Broken", where she (along with the whole IMP crew) all collectively looking with disapproval straight at the camera.
- Millie On Hazbin Hotel Wiki