|DIO has declared that this article has stopped in time, and any and all information on it may be outdated.|
Help improve this article by checking and updating it's info wherever necessary
And now time resumes!
Mister Nobody (real name: Eric Morden) is a supervillain in DC Comics. He is notable for his insanity and nihilism, created as an enemy of the Doom Patrol he has led two supervillain groups, both of which he would ultimately abandon true to his ideology of spreading chaos for the sake of chaos, truly believing that life has no reason or purpose,
To him even the idea of "good" and "evil" are laughable and thus he has no qualms about performing unspeakable acts if the whim suits him, up to and including attempts to destroy reality itself.
Eric Morden was just another underling under the orders of the Brain in the Brotherhood of Evil, essentially a grunt, tasked with a device called the White Room, which could drain the sanity from other humans. The experience also convinced him the universe was "a drooling idiot with no fashion sense". Calling himself Mister Nobody he organized the rebirth of a Brotherhood that shared his ideals. Because of this, he chose to initiate the Brotherhood of Dada, a group of lunatics that followed Morden's ideas to change the world.
Mister Nobody stole lysergic resonance to power his own presidential campaign in the U.S.A. . The U.S. government sent a similarly insane agent, John Dandy. Morden faded to nothingness after the attack.
However, he has resurfaced in the Trinity series, as a candidate for the Dark Arcana's The Fool and as a part of the Final Battle for the Arcana in Metropolis.
In other media
- Mr. Nobody appears in DC Nation shorts "Doom Patrol", voiced by Jeffery Combs.
- Mr. Nobody appears in the Doom Patrol television series voiced and motion-captured by Alan Tudyk. In the series, Mister Nobody's powers differ from those in the comics. He possesses near (but not total) omnipotence, appears to have control over reality, can alter it to suit his needs, and can create what appear to be small pocket universes. He does, however, keep some sense of his original character, as he uses his near omnipotence to drive others insane, including former members of the Doom Patrol. In the series, Mister Nobody also acts as the narrator that has broken the 4th wall of the series.
Powers and Abilities
Mr Nobody has a unique physiology which is disorientating for others to observe. Due to his physiology he appears to be invulnerable, and may be immortal. He also possesses largely unexplained psychic abilities, as he has demonstrated the ability to enter dreams, as well as to locate individuals and know everything about them before they meet. He is also capable of possessing people, who appear to remain fully aware of his behaviour while he inhabits their bodies. He is very intelligent, and a competent leader.
- Brotherhood of Evil (former agent)
- Brotherhood of Dada (founder / leader)
- Brotherhood of Nada (founder / leader)
- Doom Patrol
Animal-Vegetable-Mineral Man | Arsenal | Beard Hunter | Black Vulture | Botfly | Brain | Brotherhood of Evil | The Bug Man | Candlemaker | The Claw | Codpiece | Crucifer | Darren Jones | The Decreator | Doctor Death | Doctor Silence | Doctor Tyme | Elephant Man | Gargaux | General Immortus | General Zahl | Giant Jukebox Robot | The Great Guru | Holocaust | Houngan | Kalki | Kor, the Conquerer | Kranus | Madame Rouge | Mandred the Executioner | Men from N.O.W.H.E.R.E. | Metallo | Meteor Man | Mister 103/104 | Mister Nobody | Monsieur Mallah | Mutant Trio | Phobia | Plasmus | Reactron | Red Jack | Rog | Scissormen | Shrapnel | Sonar | Tenth Circle | The Baron | Tycho | Ultimax | Videx | Volcano Man | Warp | Wrecker | Zarox-13