|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
|“||(Rigby: But you can't punch us! We haven't given up)
Too bad! It is my show
|~ Shinehara before try to kill Mordecai Rigby and Benson|
|“||You know, we have lots of fun on show, and I may not show it, but I actually hate being fooled. So it have been a great pleasure defending prize by punching liars in face. Let's watch.||„|
|~ Shinehara revealing he really punch the contestetants|
|“||Nobody's ever won, and nobody ever will||„|
|~ Shinetara before try punch Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson althouhgt they haven't given up|
Mitsuru Shinehara is the antagonist on the Regular Show episode "Fool me Twice", he is the host of a TV show, named "Fool Me Once, Shame on You, Fool Me Twice, I Punch Your Face" where the contestants have to fool two times the host, and after it pass an obstacle course named Baka Blitz, if the contestant do it, the contestant will to win the mysterious prize, but if the contestant can't do it during ten minutes, or give up Shinehara punch his face. He is accompanied by Announcer Bot.
He was voiced by Andrew Kishino.
He appears for first time, when Mordecai and Rigby watch the show in the park house, with a man named Clive as contestant who give up after fall in wasabi.
Later Annoucer Bot states that for first time the show is looking for American contestants; that will be the first in call the show, after it Mordecai and Rigby decide to attempt to call, disobeying the order from Benson of don't use the park phone, how Benson enters just when they dial the number the three are transported to the set of the show. There he thinks that the attempts from Benson of get out was to fooling him, making that them go to the Baka Blitz. As Benson is afraid of the possibility of be punched on the face, Mordecai and Rigby try to calm him saying that nobody really gets hurt; only to Shinehara revealing that he actually hates be fooled and really punch the liars, and that only one contestant has survived it, and even him gets his face deformed. It get Mordecai and Rigby frightened also and trying to renounce only to be pushed by Annoucer Bot to Baka Blitz.
Nevertheless Benson pass the most of obstacles surprisingly well, and Mordecai and Rigby don't give up, mainly because Benson urges them; making the hand of Shinetara grown up because it was too many long time without punching a face. How they come until the last obstacle, he comes there also, and try to stop them, how he was hiding something under his cape Benson thinks that Shinetara plans to shoot them only to Shinetara reveals that was his punching hand, that grows to a giant size, and he plans to punch them although they haven't given up, nevertheless just before he do it, they fool him saying that behind him, was Mount Fuji, and pushing to a taco that was behind him, being fooled thrice, his punching hand punches himself before he falls to the lava dying.
Later the Annoucer Bot self-destroy for allow that anybody win the prize.
is defeated by Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson to beat him until he falls to death in lava at the last moment.
- He possibly has superhuman strength, because kill almost of the contestants punching them in face
- How the Baka Blitz was a real obstacles course, can count as an indirect torture to the contestants
- After Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson win the Annoucer Bot says "Gomen'nasai Shinehara-senpai" what translates "I'm sorry master Shinehara", it can mean that Annoucer Bot desing the Baka Blitz for Shineshara, with the intention of nobody win it
- How Shinehara talks to his punching hand and says it "My pet" is possible that his punching hand had own life
- He has at least eight mortal victims, seven who appear in a montage of he punching liars, and Clive, the contestant who appears when the episode starts (The man who get deformed don't appear in the montage)
- It is unknown if he was alive when falls to the lava, or already was dead by punches himself.
- He can be considered a hypocrite, because although he hated liars, he can be considered a liar for attempts to punch Mordecai, Rigby, and Benson although they haven't given up