He was portrayed by Michael Pennington.
Jerjerrod is in charge of overseeing the construction of the second Death Star. However, Darth Vader arrived and told him that Emperor Palpatine was displeased with his apparent lack of progress in completing the Death Star on schedule, leading to Palpatine coming over to personally oversee the final construction of the Death Star. When he heard that the Emperor was coming, Jerjerrod told Vader that he would double their efforts.
He was killed when the Rebel Alliance, led by Lando Calrissian, blew up the Death Star. A scene shown only in the novelization depicts Jerjerrod being ordered by Palpatine to blow up Endor in the event that the Rebels managed to knock out the Shield generator. Jerjerrod was reluctant to do so, noting how many of the Empire's troops were still on the Moon, but nevertheless prepared to do so. However, the Death Star is destroyed before Jerjerrod carry out the order.
- The novelization of Return of the Jedi portrays Jerjerrod as a sadist who derives an inflated sense of his own power and importance by brutalizing the Rebels; he thinks of them as "the child he could bully, the enraged baby animal he could torture".
- The Expanded Universe portrays Jerjerrod a bit differently than the movies, as a Moff rather than a commander, although it makes no attempt to ret-con his death as it does with other characters such as Boba Fett.
- Jerjerrod is the last character to die in the course of the six movies, outlasting Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader.
- Many scenes featuring Jerjerrod were ultimately cut in the final release of the film, though some of them were included in later releases of the movie as well as made canon by Expanded Universe material such as the novelization.
- In one deleted scene, it is revealed that Jerjerrod has standards when Palpatine orders him to destroy the Endor moon if the rebels destroy the shield generator. Jerjerrod responds by saying that there are several battalions of Stormtroopers on the moon. Palpatine replies with "You WILL destroy it!". Jerjerrod is ultimately too intimidated to rebel and reluctantly accepts the order, but ultimately his hesitation buys to fire buys enough time for the Lando and Wedge Antilles to destroy the shield generator.