|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
|Darth Vader finds your lack of faith in this page's infobox disturbing, as many, if not all sections in this infobox have been left empty.|
Help improve this article by updating and expanding the infobox.
|“||And here comes this year's Evil Inventions! What a menagerie of mayhem-loving monstrosities. Take a good look, world, any of these could be coming for you! Only one Evil Invention left.||„|
|~ The announcer|
The Monsters, also known as the Evil Inventions, are antagonists in the 2008 rendered 3D film Igor by MGM.
The vocal sound effects of the Robo-Teddy Bear and the Plant Dragon were provided by Frank Welker.
As the evil science fair commences, and the evil inventions are released by the competing scientists. The last evil invention that Dr. Schadenfreude released was Eva. The audience laughs at this and Schadenfreude, but he ignores it. As the monsters begin to fight each other, Eva begins singing Annie's main song "Tomorrow". Eva sings this in a loud voice as she succeeds by effortlessly destroying all of the inventions without a single scratch on her. With Dr. Schadenfreude having won, he walks up towards King Malbert's and insults the king.
- Robo-Teddy Bear: A robotic teddy bear with blue eyes and superhuman strength.
- Plant Dragon: A plant-like dragon with a poisonous green breath.
- Blob: A round green bouncy blob.
- Electrowatt: An electric subject similar to a light bulb.
- AMP: An electric worm that has electrifying abilities.
- Megawatt: A robotic pink masked subject that looks like a skull.
- Robo-Griffin: A flying black robotic griffin with red eyes and propelled motors.