This Article Contains Spoilers -
WARNING: This article contains major spoilers. If you do not wish to know vital information on plot / character elements in a story, you may not wish to read beyond this warning: We hold no responsibility for any negative effects these facts may have on your enjoyment of said media should you continue. That is all.
|“||Hey, little guy!||„|
|~ Monty while chasing Gregory.|
|“||Rock and roll!||„|
|~ Monty before his boss fight.|
Montgomery Gator, also known as Monty for short, is one of the three secondary antagonists (along with Glamrock Chica and Roxanne Wolf) of Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach. He is an animatronic alligator who was brainwashed by Vanny into killing a young boy named Gregory.
He is voiced by Cameron Miller.
Monty's appearance is that of a green cartoon alligator with sharp teeth, a red mohawk and yellow star-shaped glasses. He also wears purple fingerless gloves, shoulder pads, and has purple feet, shoulder pauldrons, and eyelids, as well has a yellow stomach and lower jaw. Underneath his glasses, his eyes are revealed to be red.
However, after getting damaged and falling off the rails, which ended up with him being broken apart and got damaged, his glasses, legs, and tail are all gone, the upper left jaw is damaged, revealing some black/green(?) cords underneath where his legs used to be. His right hand reveals his endoskeletal hand, while his left hand is entirely exposing his entire endoskeletal arm. He also has scars on his right arm and has a huge hash in his chest. His shoulder pauldrons are also damaged at the front.
Montgomery Gator seems to be a rather violent animatronic, and seems to have an affinity for smashing things. One instance of his destructive behavior is when he can be heard smashing several objects within his closed stage. He also smashes the plastic ball guns during his boss battle. Of all the animatronics, he is possibly the most dangerous, as there are several gates with signs that signify his inability to enter those areas. This may have been done by the workers to prevent him from hurting any of the patrons.
Montgomery Gator was an animatronic created as one of the four mascots of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, with her serving as the mascot for Monty Golf. However, he was much stronger and more dangerous than the other animatronics, to the point where the staff had to set up gates specifically designed to stop him from passing (which he can still break with ease). One night, a child named Gregory ended up trapped in the Pizzaplex just as it was about to close, while Vanny reprogrammed Montgomery and his fellow Glamrocks to chase Gregory around the Pizzaplex and kill him, but Glamrock Freddy was left untouched and tried to help Gregory to escape the building.
In the Monty Golf section, Gregory planned to decomission Monty by confronting him in his titular golf course. After making his way to the laser attraction on top of the course, Monty jumped down from a carriage to attack Gregory, where his boss fight begins. The player must avoid Monty as they use the blasters to fire at the Splash Bucket at the edge of the golf course, to rack up points so it will tip over. The blasters break once all of their ammunition has been consumed, but Monty can smash them on his own. After scoring enough points, Monty must be lured to the Splash Bucket, where it then starts to tip its contents. Monty tries to lift the bucket up, but ends up falling off the rails and breaking apart, damaging him and temporarily knocking him out.
After collecting Monty's hands, Gregory took them to Parts and Service to upgrade Glamrock Freddy, allowing him to smash through the same gates meant to restrain Monty. Glamrock Freddy noticed his new hands were different and asks Gregory where he got them, but Gregory tells him he doesn't want to know.
Despite his horrible fate, Monty can return in some of the endings in his withered form. However, he poses no threat as he's much slower now, even slower than he was before.
- Montgomery is the first animatronic in the Five Nights at Freddy's series to be a reptile.
- Montgomery is actually the replacement for Glamrock Bonnie, who was scrapped for unknown reasons before the events of the game. It's been implied that Monty actually killed Bonnie to take his place, and that he will do the same to Freddy to become the face of the PizzaPlex: One of the messages reveals Glamrock Bonnie was last seen going to Monty's Gator Golf before being scrapped, and in one of the levels of the golf minigame, Freddy is seen in the garbage while Monty, Chica and Roxanne are playing a show on the stage, with Monty on the center and a giant Monty hologram behind them.
- Montgomery will be promoted to the singer of Freddy's band in one of the endings the player can get. The role of the third instrument player will be filled by Glamrock Mr. Hippo, who plays the triangle.
- Montgomery has been implied to suffer from anger issues for unknown reasons.
- Fans often compared his defeat to the defeat and presumed death of Huggy Wuggy, as they both fell down and got gravely injured (in Huggy's case, maybe even killed).