The prisoners were captured by the Galactic Patrol during the many years it was active, with the likes of Moro being captured ten million years ago, while Cranberry was imprisoned sometime after the Battle of Namek.
Regaining some of his magic power, Moro escaped the Galactic Prison alongside Cranberry. During their attack on Namek, when Cranberry was about to make his third wish from Porunga on New Namek, Moro interfered and killed him to make sure that he'll be able to free his awaiting army.
After gaining a large power up from Moro (who absorbed the heroes' powers a few times already) they began fighting against the still-energy-drained Goku, Vegeta, Good Buu (as the Grand Supreme Kai), Merus and Jaco.
- Moro - Founder and Leader
- Saganbo - Second-in-Command and leader of the Galactic Bandit Brigade (Deceased).
Galactic Bandit Brigade
The Galactic Bandit Brigade are a group of criminals led by Saganbo who once rampaged throughout Universe 7's galaxies. They are the highest-ranked members of the Moro Corps.
- Shimorekka - Third-in-command of the Moro Corps and second-in-command of the Galactic Bandit Brigade.
- Seventhree - Hitman and Android.
- Yunba - Bear-like alien.
- Quoitur - Pilot and Metalman
- Yuzun - Member of Zarbon's race (Deceased).
- Miza, Iwaza and Kikaza - Trio of female convicts
- Zauyogi - Advisor
The Macareni Gang are a trio of criminal siblings. They have gone up against the Galactic Patrol a number of times, having been caught by Merus in the past.
- Pasta Macareni - Leader
- Penne Macareni
- Ghetti Macareni
- The Moro Corps are very similar to the Red Lotus from The Legend of Korra.