He would seem to be a hated character as unlike Mr. Nezzar, he usually isn't redeemed in the roles he plays, but he is actually mostly remembered by fans as not a villain, but the character who sang the fan favorite song "His Cheeseburger" which was such a beloved song in the show that it surpassed his roles that he usually plays.
In his first appearance, he worked alongside Mr. Nezzer at his chocolate factory, and follows every order he tells him to do. He later worked for his brother in Dinkletown when they planned to produce the Buzz-Saw Louie toys.
Mr. Lunt is a decorative gourd with a moustache. He often wears a beige safari-like hat and uses the brim for expression. In the Netflix series, he looks relatively the same, but now wears a white suit and has an additional goatee. Also, he no longer has a gold tooth.
- Rack, Shack, & Benny (redeemed)
- The Toy That Saved Christmas (redeemed)
- Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen
- Lyle the Kindly Viking (redeemed)
- Duke and the Great Pie War
- Minnesota Cuke and the Search for Samson's Hairbrush (redeemed)
- Moe and the Big Exit
- The Little Drummer Boy
- MacLarry and the Stinky Cheese Battle (redeemed)
- Veggies in Space: The Fennel Frontier (redeemed)
- Mr. Lunt is based after Smartass from the Toon Patrol from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit".
- His name is based on W. Lunt Ave in Chicago according to Phil Vischer.
- In almost every show he's in, Mr. Lunt has kept a mustache. The only exceptions were in Going Up! and Lord of the Beans.
- He is the only main character to crossdress more than a few times.
- He along with Pa and Tom Grape doesn't have exposed eyes like everyone else.
- He was villainous in some episodes, but he was good in most episodes.
- In Mr. Lunt's own love song His Cheeseburger, it was revealed that Mr. Lunt doesn't have any eyes whatsoever.
- Of all the redesigns, Mr. Lunt’s is the most minor.
- According to the official Jonah website, if he weren't an actor, he'd be president of Moose Lodge 1407.
NOTE: The following facts are gathered from the "Larry and Mr. Lunt" commentary from "Jonah", not from any episode. These facts are not confirmed.