|“||You know who else ____________? My mom!||„|
|~ Muscle Man's iconic catchphrase.|
Mitchell "Mitch" Sorenstein, commonly known as Muscle Man, is a major anti-hero of the Cartoon Network TV series Regular Show.
He was voiced by Sam Marin, who also voices Benson Dunwoody and Pops.
Muscle Man resembles a zombie with brown hair. However, he is stated to be a human, at least according to Mordecai in same episode which about Starla Gutsmandottir with same "skin condition" as Muscle Man, and it is due to his green skin condition, along with his girlfriend (later fiance) and previously his father (who is now deceased), that still make him more of a human-like, green-skinned humanoid. Because of his skin condition, and rarely unexplained power, he and his girlfriend turn into flying color fireballs in "The Longest Weekend" then they are "Humans". And also like her he have superpower to to carried heavier objects even they are "humans" then their other real humans aren't (Presumably) having that superpower.
He enjoys bragging, pulling pranks, and annoying Mordecai and Rigby. He is overall, by these actions, viewed as a bully. However, he is a total idiot since he willingly got fired by Benson, but this contradicts the later events that Benson actually lets Muscle Man have lunch during his work shift and gives him an Appreciation Day certificate, rather than Mordecai and Rigby, for "working hard", though it is possible that Benson gave Muscleman and Hi Five Ghost the certificates because he just didn't wanna give them to Mordecai and Rigby (instead giving the credit to MM & HFG).
Despite his annoying habit of pranking, the episode "Prankless" revealed that his pranks are actually important to the park. Benson tells about how one of Muscle Man's pranks saved the park from a war with a rival park. In the episode, Muscle Man quits after accidentally injuring Pops with his pranks, bringing the park in peril. Pops later persuades him to pranking again by injuring himself with a boxing glove prank (saying it was from the rival park). This episode reveals that Muscle Man is not such as bad person, as he enjoys pranks so long as they don't harm others. He also becomes far nicer as the series goes on, even risking his life to save the park many times.
Muscle Man has developed a massive ego that is seen throughout the series especially in "Exit 9B", where he purposely has the biggest signature. He also shows this whenever he takes pride in his pranks as he hates when people outsmart him. That said, while he takes pride in himself, said ego, along with his other negative traits, aren't as evident once he mellowed out.
- In "Fortune Cookie", he switched Rigby's fortune, causing Rigby to switch Benson's fortune, nearly destroying the park.
- In "Big Winner", he trashed the park and Mordecai and Rigby's house, thinking he will be able to pay for the damages with his fake lottery ticket money. He also damaged a lottery machine and attacked some police officers. Also, is revealed that he attacked a man named Biggs only because Biggs pulled a prank on him, and Muscle Man didn't find the prank as funny as Biggs did. The episode also ended with Muscle Man telling Mordecai and Rigby they will need health insurance when he pranks them back, implying he was planning to murder them.
- In "Muscle Mentor", he tried to hurt Rigby by smashing him into things. He also mocked him, and put them both in danger. Therefore, while he redeems himself by expressing his pride towards Rigby for completing the program, he took things too far regardless of whether he was ordered to do this by Benson.
- In "Starter Pack", he pranks Thomas and attempted to attack (possibly even murder) him after "he" (Mordecai and Rigby set up the Trash Bag Prank) pranked him back. It turned out this he and Thomas worked together to pull a prank on them. Even so, this prank destroyed a great deal of the park.
- In "Firework Run", he got Hi-Five Ghost, Mordecai, and himself in trouble with Benson after wasting all the fireworks. They all would have gotten fired if that one firework did not top last year's show. Furthermore, his actions also put them and himself in danger.
- In "White Elephant Gift Exchange", it is revealed that every year the park workers celebrate the White Elephant gift exchange. The holiday is always ruined by Muscle Man, who pranks his friends by giving them gifts that will make them miserable, as he gave Pops twenty-year old ranch dressing in a bottle, Mordecai and Rigby incredibly itchy sweaters and Benson gloves made from his old underwear. During the recent White Elephant Gift exchange, it seems that he has changed his ways by giving them a flat screen television, but Rigby finds out that the box only contains leftover Chinese food. Muscle Man finally gets his comeuppance when all of the park groundskeepers prank him in return.
Sym-Bionic Titan Villains
Cow and Chicken
I Am Weasel
Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
The Life & Times of Juniper Lee
My Gym Partner's a Monkey
The Mr. Men Show
We Bare Bears
New Looney Tunes
Apple & Onion
Summer Camp Island