Mr. Nebby K. Nezzer is the main antagonist from the Veggietales episode "Rack, Shack and Benny".
He was voiced by Phil Vischer.
Mr. Nezzer is the owner of the Nezzer Chocolate Factory. When he sold the two millionth chocolate bunny, he announced to his employees that they can eat as much chocolate bunnies as they want. Rack, Shack and Benny did not eat that much and they are the only ones that did not get sick. Mr. Nezzer promoted Rack, Shack and Benny his junior excecutives of the factory.
There is a ceremony that his employees will worship the Bunny Statue. Those who will not worship it will be thrown into the factory's furnace. Everybody, except Rack, Shack and Benny worships the statue, then Mr. Nezzer condemns the trio to the furnace.
Rack, Shack and Benny are tied up and they are about to be thrown into the furnace. Once they are thrown inside, Mr. Lunt told Mr. Nezzer that there are four people inside, instead of three. One of the four is a spirit All of them are not even burnt a bit. Mr. Nezzer released the three and got amazed that they did not burn. Mr. Nezzer redeemed himself for what he did.
Mr. Nezzer is a vegetable, zucchini, which belongs to the family, Cucurbitaceae. He appeared to wear business attire by having collared top, necktie and slacks. This is likely based on his position as a businessman.
Mr. Nezzer is a cruel businessman. He does not treat his workers well. He also did not teach how unhealthy chocolates are. He also had a big bunny statue and wanted others to worship it strictly and punishes those who did not worship it.
- Mr. Nezzer from The Toy That Saved Christmas is Wally P. Nezzer, the brother of Nebby K. Nezzer.
- The real story behind "Rack, Shack and Benny" is Shadrach, Meshach and Abednigo. Mr. Nezzer represents King Nebuchadnezzar. He plans to throw Shadrach, Meshach and Abednigo to the fiery furnace, but they did not get burnt.
- Nebby K. Nezzer is a pun for Nebuchadnezzar.
- Mr. Nezzer's voice was inspired by Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare Before Christmas. Phil Visher did a voice similar to Oogie Boogie when voicing Mr. Nezzer.
- In Veggietales in the House, Mr. Nezzer got banned, since his voice sounded like African-American men, but his voice actor is Phil Vischer, who is white. The reason Mr. Nezzer sounded African-American is because his voice was inspired by Oogie Boogie, who was voiced by Ken Page, who is African-American. In Dreamworks, interracial voicing is not allowed, so Mr. Nezzer got replaced by a similar-looking character, Ichabeezer.
- In The Veggietales Show, Mr. Nezzer returns voiced by David Mann, who is African-American.
- Mr. Nezzer was originally dark-green, but in the later shows, he became lighter green.
Mr. Nezzer on the Heroes Wiki
VeggieTales in the House