|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Something is different. Bells ringing, alarms sounding... Call it a hunch, but I think there may be zombies near.||„|
|~ Nikolai in Area 51.|
|“||Stay away from my vodka!||„|
|~ Nikolai's catchphrase.|
|“||I... I think it's taunting me. I don't like monkey. Remind me of circus in Bagrationovsk.||„|
|~ Nikolai's reason of hating monkeys.|
Sergeant Nikolai Belinski is the Russian playable character in Call of Duty: Nazi Zombies, and has become a major character through the zombie series, being redeemed in the Primis Timeline.
He is voiced by Fred Tatasciore, who also has voiced Saren Arterius, Bane, Solomon Grundy, Tony Alpert, Warden Kuril, Ka'hairal Balak, Poseidon, Atlas, Typhon, General Gato, Von Twirlenkiller, Agandaur, Kil'jaeden and Helm Hammerhead.
Like all four characters, he is highly violent and overly fond of killing even by the standards of soldiers, and is the second most evil of the quartet next to Dr. Edward Richtofen. He rose quickly through the ranks of the Russian party through intimidation, blackmail and murder. He has been married several times, all for his own political advancement, and murdered at least three wives. He is also a raging alcoholic, always thinking of Vodka.
Nikolai's reputation was so widespread and so horrible that even Joseph Stalin himself was afraid of him, which was why Stalin deliberately drafted him into the front lines as soon as World War II started, hoping he would be killed. Like the Takeo Masaki and Dempsey, Nikolai had been captured by Dr. Richtofen prior to the events of the game(s) and experimented on with Element 115. After killing Dr. Maxis, Richtofen brainwashed them and gave them amnesia so that they would fight alongside him against the zombies as part of Richtofen's scheme to find Samantha Maxis and take control of the zombies.
- Nikolai has a brother and sister, hating the latter, and the former being homeless.
- Due to the effect Element 115, The Original Nikolai always loving vodka. It was revealed later on that vodka was used on him along with Element 115, as he would not respond to stimuli unless a serum that was made mainly of vodka, was used on him.
- In both the original timeline and Dimension 63 timeline, he lost his first wife during an air raid.
- However in Dimension 63, she was Nikolai's first and only wife.
- He was a carpenter between both World Wars.
- At one point, he either lived or worked on a pig farm.
- His favorite weapons are the PPSH-41, FN FAL and the upgraded HK21.
- Primis Nikolai has a preference for shotguns.
- He likes cats, but hates dogs.
- Primis Nikolai loves dogs except for the Hellhound.
- Nikolai shown to hate monkeys due to their beady little eyes and reminded him of circus in Bagrationovsk.
- Primis Nikolai doesn't hates monkeys.
- The Ultimis Nikolai shown respects for Tank Dempsey and having strong friendship with Edward Richtofen. But strongly dislike Takeo Masaki.