No Rules Man is the main antagonist of the Regular Show episode "House Rules".
He is voiced by Roger Craig Smith.
After Mordecai and Rigby leave the house because of too many rules that Benson was enforcing on them, they decided to find a place of their own without rules. After getting kicked out of many places Rigby shouts in frustration "NO MORE RUUUULES!" The No Rules Man heard him shouting then arrived to their aid. He claimed he knew a place where rules don't exist which the entrance was through a box of garbage. With no other choice Mordecai and Rigby followed him and went into the box of garbage. In the no rules land they could do whatever they want, like play video games, play Rock, Paper, Scissors, play Punchies and do prank calls, they could even fly in the No Rules Land.
However, when the No Rules Man stole Mordecai's wallet and when Mordecai saw his future self he and Rigby started to feel comfortable about the place. Then the Unicorns showed up which makes Mordecai tell the No Rules Man to get rid of them. This causes everyone in the Land of No Rules to attack Mordecai and Rigby for telling him what to do. Mordecai and Rigby managed to defeat them all by using Benson's rules against them, which makes them all explode. They then grab onto the No Rules Man and demand him to show them the way out. In the end the No Rules Man starts playing video games by himself only for a ripped page of Benson's rules to land right in front of him which says "No Video games." The No Rules Man screams "NOOOOOO!" and then explodes.
He reappears in "Exit 9B" as one the many villains revived by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. He spills water on Skip's Fists of Justice then the Baby Ducks as Hyperduck grab him, put him in a portable toilet, shook it, then threw it towards a plane, causing it to explode.
- He is similar to Leon from the episode "Benson Be Gone".
- He is possibly the founder of the Land of No Rules, though it is unconfirmed.
- He resembles Snake Pliskin from the movie, Escape From New York, and its sequel, Escape From L.A..
- He resembles Redbeard the Elf Pirate.
- He appears in "Exit 9B" as one of the revived enemies. He does not appear immediately upon the opening of the portal, but does later while the fight is going on.
- He is credited as "Mystery Guy" both in "House Rules" and in "Exit 9B".