|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|“||That's the thing about daughters. When they see you die at the hands of one self-righteous hero, they really don't want to see it happen again.||„|
|~ Damien about Nora Darhk.|
Nora Darhk is a major antagonist in the Arrowverse series. She is the daughter of Damien Darhk and the late Ruvé Darhk, Nora and her mother were to survive the Genesis in the Tevat Noah facility, only for Lonnie Machin to kidnap them, the ensuing fight sabotaged the facility and Machin murders Ruvé. Nora was then taken by Oliver Queen, before being returned to Damien Darhk by Thea Queen.
She is a supporting character in the fourth season of the Arrow, and one of the secondary antagonists turned anti-hero/supporting protagonist (along with Damien Darhk and Kuasa) in the third season of the spinoff series DC's Legends of Tomorrow and an anti heroine in the fourth season.
She is portrayed by Tuesday Hofmann in the fourth season of Arrow, and Madeleine Arthur and Courtney Ford in third season of DC's Legends of Tomorrow.
Nora was born to Damien Darhk and Ruvé Adams, the only child of the couple. When her dad returned home to decorate the Christmas tree, she joyfully hugged him and later he helped her to put the star on the top as they all embraced.
When a man name Lonnie Machin raided her house and took her and Ruvé hostage, Team Arrow came and rescue her and her mother. When Lonnie is in police custody, Ruvé presented a fake identity for Nora and herself.
Powers and Abilities
- Dark magic: It is unknown what the source of her powers is, but Nora has displayed similar powers as those used by her father, Damien Darhk through the Khushu Idol.
- Life-Force absorption: Nora can siphon the life-force from people and kill them through physical contact , the same with her father,Damien Dahrk
- Telekinesis: Nora can move and otherwise exert force objects and people with her mind. This notably allowed her to could stop and launch multiple projectiles or to crush objects, such as a flames, without physically touching them.
- Pyromancy/Pyrokinesis: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to control flames of the Heat Gun.
- Photokinesis: While channeling the powers of Mallus, Nora is able to control light blasts of the A.T.O.M. Exosuit.
- Mediumship: Nora is able to communicate with Mallus and speak for him. She is also able to see into the true nature of people, as she quickly determined that Martin Stein and Jefferson Jackson had switched bodies. Her eyes turn red when she uses mediumship.
- "Dark Waters"
- "Blood Debts"
- "Code of Silence"
- "Lost in the Flood"
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
- "Compromised" (mentioned)
- "Return of the Mack"
- "Helen Hunt"
- "Welcome to the Jungle" (mentioned)
- "Beebo the God of War"
- "Daddy Darhkest"
- "The Curse of the Earth Totem"
- "No Country for Old Dads"
- "Necromancing the Stone"
- "I, Ava"
- "Guest Starring John Noble"
- "The Good, The Bad and The Cuddly"