|This article looks kinda boring, eh? Why not put some categories there to spice it up? |
Help by adding new categories to the article!
|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
Oakley is the main antagonist of the fifth Pokémon film, Pokémon Heroes. She is a teenage girl with lilac short hair and wears a lavender jumpsuit. Despite being Annie's younger sister, Oakley is the one who drives the plot of movie and is more willing to commit dangerous crimes.
Like her sister, Oakley is very charming, manipulative, tech-savvy, and thorough in her work. Both have vain, thrill-seeking personalities and a ruthless determination to succeed, but Oakley has a thirst for power that, once her mind is affected by the DMA, blinds her into behaving psychotically and ruthlessly, such as wanting to control the world with the oceans and willing to wipe out anyone who gets in her way.
- Oakley, along with Annie, are one of few first main female antagonists introduced to Pokémon anime.
- Oakley and Annie's names are based on the name of Annie Oakley, an American sharpshooter and exhibition shooter.
- Oakley was voiced by Lisa Ortiz.
- In the Japanese version of the movie, Oakley and Annie are not introduced to being members of Team Rocket.
- According to James, in the English version, however, Oakley and Annie are well-known members of Team Rocket.