|This scum Odd Todd is driving Cruella insane!|
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great Lord of Darkness Sauron, or he will send Darth Vader to terminate you.
Help improve this article by rewriting, expanding, updating the poorly written text of the article. ✓
Odd Todd was a former agent at Odd Squad who was previously partnered with Olive. Soon believing oddnes he resigned and started the which he tried to join. He was Odd Squad's arch-nemesis, and tried to shut the organization down. He wore a plaid suit had a white eyebrow. After Otto pretended to release the ultimate amount of oddness in an effort to scare Todd away, Todd became a gardener, keeping the crazy hair and eyebrow. His current objective: to grow the best vegetables in the country!!
- Interupting Meetings.
- Drumming In The Shower
- Listening To The Little Band In His Mouth.
Trivia* His agent number was 43. When he was fired, he hid the number randomly around headquarters, like his old desk, on files, boxes, walls, and even stole his own hand print as seen in Fistful of Fruit Juice.
- He is the leader and only member of the Todd Squad.
- He has ice blue eyes.
- It is currently unknown how his hairstyle has changed from being an agent to a villain.
- In every episode he appears in he says his famous line "EEEEHAHAHAHAHA!!!".
- When Training Day premiered, he turned the Odd Squad website odd. To get it back to normal, you had to click on his body and solve a puzzle.
- He also knows how to speak Centigurp, as seen in the episode The O Games.
- He drums in the shower.
- He names all his sandwiches.
- He only eats with his feet.
- He has a tiny band in his mouth.
- His Rock Paper Scissors throwing pattern is the same as Olive's.
- His birthday is on April 3rd, which also goes along with his badge number 43.
- His Favorite Food is Pie.
- His tie size is 27.
- Zero Effect *Referenced*
- My Better Half *Referenced*
- The Odd Antidote *43*
- Skip Day *43*
- Fistful of Fruit Juice *43*
- How to Interrogate a Unicorn *43*
- Invasion of the Body Switchers *43*
- Double Trouble *43*
- Soundcheck Part Deux *43*
- Centigurps Game Ad *43*
- Odd Squad Soundtrack: Stop The Music *43*
- Training Day
- Trading Places
- Bad Lemonade
- The O Games
- Undercover Olive
- O vs. the Ballcano
- Now You Don't See Me
- Disorder in the Court
- O is Not For Over
- First Day *Mentioned*
- Mid-Day in the Garden of Good and Odd
- "It's ODD Todd now!"
- "Hello, Scribbles!"
- "I'll be back!"
- "Who do you want to catch? Me...or the _____?"
- "You say potato, I say french toast with jam."
- “You keep the Odd, I’ll keep the Todd!”
- "Looks like rain. It'll be lovely for my ASPARRRAGUS!"
== Gallery ==