|This scum Odd Todd is driving Cruella insane!|
IT MUST BE REWRITTEN OR ADDED TO!!
So sayeth the great Lord of Darkness Sauron, or he will send Darth Vader to terminate you.
Help improve this article by rewriting, expanding, updating the poorly written text of the article. ✓
Odd Todd was a former agent at Odd Squad who was previously partnered with Olive. He resigned which he tried to join. He tried to shut the organization down. He had to release the ultimate amount of oddness in an effort to keeping the eyebrow. His current objective is to grow the best vegetables in the country.
- Interupting Meetings.
- Drumming In The Shower
- Listening To The Little Band In His Mouth.
Trivia* His agent number was 43. When he was fired, he hid the number randomly around headquarters, like his old desk, on files, boxes, walls, and even stole his own hand print as seen in Fistful of Fruit Juice.
- Zero Effect *Referenced*
- My Better Half *Referenced*
- The Odd Antidote *43*
- Skip Day *43*
- Fistful of Fruit Juice *43*
- How to Interrogate a Unicorn *43*
- Invasion of the Body Switchers *43*
- Double Trouble *43*
- Soundcheck Part Deux *43*
- Centigurps Game Ad *43*
- Odd Squad Soundtrack: Stop The Music *43*
- Training Day
- Trading Places
- Bad Lemonade
- The O Games
- Undercover Olive
- O vs. the Ballcano
- Now You Don't See Me
- Disorder in the Court
- O is Not For Over
- First Day *Mentioned*
- Mid-Day in the Garden of Good and Odd
- "It's ODD Todd now!"
- "Hello, Scribbles!"
- "I'll be back!"
- "Who do you want to catch? Me...or the _____?"
- "You say potato, I say french toast with jam."
- “You keep the Odd, I’ll keep the Todd!”
- "Looks like rain. It'll be lovely for my ASPARRRAGUS!"