|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Hope you like what you see. Hope you like what you see!||„|
|~ Otis B. Driftwood|
|“||I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's work.||„|
|~ Otis' most famous quote.|
Otis B. Driftwood is the main antagonist of House of 1000 Corpses, and the protagonist villain of The Devil's Rejects and 3 From Hell. Otis is the most depraved and violent member of the Firefly family, a sadist who makes the freaks for Captain Spaulding's museum.
On two occasions, he wears his victim's skin as a costume and fights with Spaulding for control of the family. Although Otis is albino in the first film, writer/director Rob Zombie didn't think it would fit the style and realism of the sequel. Otis is not a biological member of the Firefly family; Gloria "Mama" Firefly adopted him, but not legally.
Otis is the most violent member of the Firefly Family and probably the most evil, which is saying something. He tortures, rapes, kills, and cuts off his victim's skin and wears them as costumes.
He is not without humanity, however; he shares a bond of love and loyalty with his family, particularly his adoptive sister Baby, of whom he is fiercely protective. His relationship with his "brother" Captain Spaulding is more combative; in the first film, he calls Spaulding an "old bitch", while in the second film, they frequently argue.
Nevertheless, he cares very much for his family and will go to great lengths to make sure they are not arrested.
- Both of Otis' Parents - Murdered in an unknown manner by Otis off-screen.
House of 1000 Corpses
- Four Cheerleaders - Killed by the Firefly Family.
- Bill Hudley - Turned into "Fishboy" by Otis.
- Karen Murphy - Killed off-screen by Otis. Her body was seen in a car trunk.
- Don Willis - Shot to death by Otis.
- Officer Steve Naish - Shot in the head by Otis.
- Denise Willis - Either stabbed by Otis or tortured to death by Dr. Satan.
The Devil's Rejects
- Three Unknown Women - Killed by the Firefly family off-screen, bodies shown.
- Four Police Officers - Shot to death by the Firefly family.
- Abbie - Stabbed by Otis.
- Jimmy Cracker - Shot in the head by Otis.
- Roy Sullivan - Beaten to death by Otis with a thick stick.
- Adam Banjo - Face cut off by Otis.
3 From Hell
- Six Prison Guards - Shot to death by Otis and Foxy Coltrane.
- Seven Convicts - Shot to death by Otis and Foxy Coltrane.
- Rondo - Shot in the head by Otis.
- Tony Commando - Shot in the face by Otis with a shotgun off-camera, blood splatter shown.
- Nebraska - Face cut off by Otis.
- "Mr. Baggy Britches" - Shot in the head by Otis.
- Gerald James - Beaten to death by Otis with his gun.
- Warden Virgil Dallas Harper - Shot in the head by Otis.
- Black Satan Henchman - Shot in the head by Otis.
- Black Satan Henchman - Beaten to death by Otis with his gun.
- Carlos Perro - Shot to death by Otis.
- Black Satan Henchman - Disemboweled by Otis with a machete.
- Francisco "Aquarius" Mendoza Chavez - Burned to death with gasoline by Otis, Baby, and Foxy.
- Total - 44 People
- In the first movie, Otis is albino and clean-shaven. In the sequel, he is a regular Caucasian and has a mustache and beard; Rob Zombie did this because he felt Otis being albino did not fit the style of the sequel.
- In the song "Pussy Liquor" the lyrics suggest that Otis' biological father's name is named Dane.
- He is named after the Groucho Marx character in the 1935 film A Night At The Opera.