|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||Say hello to my little friend!||„|
|~ Ochoa quoting Tony Montana's famous quote when he confronted Agent 47.|
He is the second major target of the game, assassinated by Agent 47 and the ICA under the orders of Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer. His headquarters and drug business was located in the Colombia Jungle, but was obliterated by 47 in the year 2000.
Ochoa was born in 1930, in Columbia, and had a dark childhood that shaped his brutal personality. At an age of 18, he earned an extensive records of crimes, with multiple convictions and the manslaughter of a rival who was going after his girlfriend. He escaped sentence for the latter by exploiting his criminal connections, which resulted in the murder of the judge who was to preside at his trial.
Afterwards, Ochoa became a fugitive and escaped to France and joined the French Foreign Legion, where he met Lee Hong, Arkadij Jegorov, Frantz Fuchs and Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer, and became a partner in cloning experiments by Ort-Meyer (in exchange for funding, he was granted spare organs that gave him a younger, healthier condition).
In 1955, Ochoa returned back to Columbia and started his cartel business, building his own crime empire centered almost entirely around trafficking cocaine, emerging in the 1970's at the height of his career.
However, as a result of losing several fights with his rival cartels, Ochoa gradually lost ground to more business-like cartels and was forced to retreat to his stronghold deep within the Colombian rainforest, and was kept with bodyguards every 24/7. However, he is still severely paranoid about being assassinated.
After his paranoia drove him to discontinue funding for Dr. Ort-Meyer's project (after failing to push the latter to continue), Ochoa was targeted by 47 and the ICA in 2000, under a vengeful Ort-Meyer's order. After enlisting the help of the U'wa tribe, 47 discovered Ochoa's para-military compound and managed to evade detection to confront Ochoa. However, Ochoa was prepared and used a machine gun against 47.
Still, even with his machine gun and resistance against bullets, 47 managed to kill him and destroyed his drug lab at the base, thus ending the drug lord's business.
- Many of Ochoa's characteristics pay references and homage to Tony Montana from Scarface, including his cocaine addiction and him quoting Montana's famous line when entering his final battle.
- His name is probably influenced by the Colombian drug kingpin, Pablo Escobar, and the Ochoa brothers, members of the Medellin Cartel.
- He is the only one of the Five Fathers who never made an appearance in Hitman: Contracts.
- This is likely because the jungle levels in Contracts were widely hated by fans for being far too large at the time with confusing layouts.
- Ochoa appears much younger than he actually is (late 60s-early 70s) due to fresh organs provided by Ort-Meyer.
- Pablo Ochoa - Hitman Wiki