|Jafar says: Read my lips and come to grips with the reality!|
|This article's content is marked as Mature|
The page Mature contains mature content that may include coarse language, sexual references, and/or graphic violent images which may be disturbing to some. Mature pages are recommended for those who are 18 years of age and older.
If you are 18 years or older or are comfortable with graphic material, you are free to view this page. Otherwise, you should close this page and view another page.
|“||The class representative witch. Her nature is to remain an onlooker. Using the spiderlike threads which she vomits forth, she created a school for herself alone within the sky of her barrier and endlessly acts out an ordinary daily student life there. If you ring the going-home bell, this witch will likely return to her house somewhere.||„|
|~ Official profile|
|“||It's raining again today. How long will I continue to be unlucky for?||„|
|~ Words on Puella Magi Madoka Magica Official Guidebook "You Are Not Alone"|
Patricia is a Witch appearing in the anime Puella Magi Madoka Magica. She's one of the witches who appear in the tenth episode. She was fought and defeated by Madoka Kaname, Mami Tomoe, and Homura Akemi when Homura herself was still clumsy during the second timeline during said episode. It is speculated that the original magical girl wanted to enjoy a bright and happy youth. Others speculate that she may be an abuse victim.
Patricia is the class representative witch whose nature is to remain an onlooker. Using the spiderlike threads which she vomits forth, she created a school for herself alone within the sky of her barrier and endlessly acts out an ordinary daily student life there. If you ring the going-home bell, this witch will likely return to her house somewhere.
Speculations & Observations
- As shown in Episode 10, She appeared in the 2nd timeline, and was defeated by Mami, Madoka, and Homura. But the cover of Blu-Ray Volume 5 shows that all 5 magical girls are fighting against her. It is suspected that she also appears in other timelines.
- The Guide Book states that Patricia's labyrinth is the sky with the line, "It's raining again today. How long will I continue to be unlucky for?" According to the description when the Witch dies it rains heavily and there is the sound like an aircraft crashing.
- It is possible Patricia had low self-esteem and regarded herself as unlucky.
- Perhaps Patricia became a Witch as a result of a plane crash accident, caused by a storm, and considered herself more unlucky than usual.
- It's unlikely that she died from a plane crash because magical girls most commonly die from getting killed by a witch.