|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
The Pestilence's goal is kill everyone with the rampage attack and survive until end of the game. They can win with Survivors only.
The Pestilence chooses a person's house every night. They kill everyone who visited the Pestilence's house. Also, they will kill anyone who visits them.
This role can be get only two ways;
- If a Plaguebearer infects everyone, they will become the Pestilence.
- If an Amnesiac remembers the role Pestilence, they will become the Pestilence.
The Pestilence has the powerful attack, so they can kill everyone, except the protected, healed and jailed people. Also, if the Jailor jails them, Jailor will die.
Everyone must die for Pestilence's winning, except Survivors.
The Pestilence has an invincible defense, so they can not be killed in the nights. Only way to kill the Pestilence is lynching them in the day.
Type of Deaths
- Voting: They can be killed with the voting method. If the Town decides to lynch them, they will die.
- Suicide: The Pestilence can commit suicide.
- Sheriff: The Sheriff will get the result the Pestilence is innocent.
- Investigator: The Investigator will get the result "Your target could be an Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker or Plaguebearer".
- Consigliere: The Consigliere will get the result "Your target reeks of disease. They must be Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse."
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Pestilence;
- Diseased: Win 1 game.
- Infectious: Win 5 games.
- Virulent: Win 10 games.
- Pestilent: Win 25 games.
- A God Among us: Become Pestilence, Horseman of the Apocalypse.
- Unholy Strike: Attack 5 people in a single night.
- Invincible: Have a Jailor try to execute you.
- An Unstoppable Force Meets an Invincible Object: Be in a game where Pestilence is attacked by a fully powered up Juggernaut.
|“||Screams rang through the cold night and the Doctor burst out of his house, barely just grabbing his medical kit as he raced along the streets. Arriving at the source of unrest, he discovered a young boy, lying down, coughing and sobbing. Instinct made the Doctor cover his face with his trusty surgical mask, and he was right in doing so. A closer inspection revealed the alarming truth. The red rash, the hacking coughs, and the huge black boils that had risen on the pale skin… this boy had the plague. The Doctor should have been scared, worried, horrified, he knew this, but instead, he felt... fascination. How quickly could this disease spread, how many people could it kill? Hastily he took a sample, and commanded the boy’s family to be quarantined. Then, he hurried home to test this intriguing sample further. A week, and the Doctor finally held the result he was looking for. All he had to do was drop the solution on the path outside everyone’s houses, and the fumes would infect everyone who ventured there. He started to question himself, but then he remembered the other Doctor who always took the credit for himself, the Investigator who always snooped inside his house, the Jailor who roughly threw him in a cramped jail cell, and he felt better. Inhaling the sweet scents of the herbs he put in his mask, the Plaguebearer infected person after person, using his dark robes to blend into the night. On the fateful night that the plague spread to everyone in the Town, the evil Doctor realized his power. As the moon was concealed under rolling grey clouds and the panicked screams rose from the town, Pestilence, Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse, laughed so hard that tears rolled off his mask.||„|
|~ Pestilence's backstory that written by the user Daizy.|
- Pestilence is the strongest role of the Town of Salem.