|Darkseid has declared that this article requires immediate Cleanup in order to meet a higher standard.|
Help improve this article by improving formatting, spelling and general layout - least it fall victim to an Omega Effect
The Plaguebearer's goal is infect everyone and become the Pestilence. They are neutral, so they can not be team with the Town or the Mafia. But they can be team with the Survivors.
The Plaguebearer chooses a person for infect them with the plague in the night. Later, the infected people will infect other people who visited by the infected people. Plaguebearer will become the Pestilence if all alive people are infected.
They can not kill people, but they can infect everyone.
The Plaguebearer can be team with Survivors, the others must die for Plaguebearer's winning.
The Plaguebearer has a basic defense, so they can not be killed by some people. However, some roles can kill them. They are list of the roles that can kill the Plaguebearer;
Type of Deaths
- Werewolf: If the Plaguebearer visits Werewolf or the Werewolf visits the Plaguebearer, Werewolf will maul them, Plaguebearer will die.
- Veteran: If the Plaguebearer visits a triggered Veteran, Veteran will shoot them and Plaguebearer will die.
- Medusa: If the Plaguebearer visits a gazed Medusa or the Medusa visits the Plaguebearer with the Necronomicon, Medusa will turn them into the stone.
- Juggernaut: If the Juggernaut visits the Plaguebearer, the Plaguebearer will die.
- Jailor: If the Jailor jails the Plaguebearer and decides to execute them, the Plaguebearer will die.
- Pirate: If the Pirate wins a duel against a Plaguebearer, the Pirate will kill them.
- Arsonist: If the Arsonist douses and ignites the Plaguebearer's home, the Plaguebearer will burn.
- Coven Leader: The Coven Leader can control a role that have the powerful attack and make them to kill Plaguebearer.
- Jester: If the Plaguebearer chooses to guilty vote or to be abstain to a lynched Jester and if Jester decides to kill them, the Plaguebearer will die.
- Trapper: The Trapper can kill the Plaguebearer with their trap.
- Hex Master: The Hex Master can kill the Plaguebearer with the using of final hex.
- Sheriff: The Sheriff will get the result the Plaguebearer is innocent.
- Investigator: The Investigator will get the result "Your target could be a Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer".
- Consigliere: The Consigliere will get the result "Your target is a carrier of disease. They must be the Plaguebearer".
There are some achievements that can be earned by perform tasks. They are the achievements that dedicated to the Plaguebearer;
- Diseased: Win 1 game.
- Infectious: Win 5 games.
- Virulent: Win 10 games.
- Pestilent: Win 25 games.
- A Virulent Plague: Have all the living people infected on day 5.
|“||Screams rang through the cold night and the Doctor burst out of his house, barely just grabbing his medical kit as he raced along the streets. Arriving at the source of unrest, he discovered a young boy, lying down, coughing and sobbing. Instinct made the Doctor cover his face with his trusty surgical mask, and he was right in doing so. A closer inspection revealed the alarming truth. The red rash, the hacking coughs, and the huge black boils that had risen on the pale skin… this boy had the plague. The Doctor should have been scared, worried, horrified, he knew this, but instead, he felt... fascination. How quickly could this disease spread, how many people could it kill? Hastily he took a sample, and commanded the boy’s family to be quarantined. Then, he hurried home to test this intriguing sample further. A week, and the Doctor finally held the result he was looking for. All he had to do was drop the solution on the path outside everyone’s houses, and the fumes would infect everyone who ventured there. He started to question himself, but then he remembered the other Doctor who always took the credit for himself, the Investigator who always snooped inside his house, the Jailor who roughly threw him in a cramped jail cell, and he felt better. Inhaling the sweet scents of the herbs he put in his mask, the Plaguebearer infected person after person, using his dark robes to blend into the night. On the fateful night that the plague spread to everyone in the Town, the evil Doctor realized his power. As the moon was concealed under rolling grey clouds and the panicked screams rose from the town, Pestilence, Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse, laughed so hard that tears rolled off his mask.||„|
|~ Plaguebearer's backstory that written by the user Daizy.|
- Plaguebearer is a former doctor.